Dwera does it again

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
i dont want torrent :( ... it Sucks for me cause im behind xxxx firewalls and with closed ports torrent is 7kb/s

sko

Loyal Freddie
Torrent is of stlong, learn some warez skills m8s.

Wonder if he included the fights where he gets pawned by RR4... most likely not.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
Rami said:
bleh, torrent sucks

try host movies normal way with 10000 fh zerglings try download, this way i can still use my 10mbit fiber :p

download with torrent or don't watch it(until someone host it normal~~)

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
MaditioN said:
try host movies normal way with 10000 fh zerglings try download, this way i can still use my 10mbit fiber :p

download with torrent or don't watch it(until someone host it normal~~)

shaddap MaditioN :wub:

Your host is more fun than torrent though :)

sko

Loyal Freddie
Think its that mwanahmwanaha muppetshow clip, which is really old, unfun and retarded. Hopefully its not that one. This better be worth the time its taking, only slowbies on the torrent too.. 5.7 kb/dl :wij:

zRaZeRz

Fledgling Freddie
Keeilb said:
i cant get it star downloading

Start bit torrent and it should auto start download if not put in a folder name torrent in bit torrent folder or somting ;)

Hansemann

Fledgling Freddie
only 1 person seeding it :D torrents suck if ppl close it as they finish the dl
still getting 30-40k tho

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
uploading with 20-25kb/s and dling with 3kb/s.. wtf is this shit :p never gonna get it like this.. well i hope its gonna spd up later..

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
0kb/s :p doubt anyone is ever gonna get this movie dl'ed like this :p

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Someone show him how to encode a video properly fgs, theyre getting bigger instead of smaller :<

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
Someone show him how to encode a video properly fgs, theyre getting bigger instead of smaller :<

i actually had some problems with the encoding this time. Wouldnt work properly.

But its there now and with decent qual. :p

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
well if he just would have sent it to me I would have uploaded it to a dedicated 100mbit site but noooo

;)

sko

Loyal Freddie
360 mb is way over the edge for a daocmovie tho, thats like half a full dvd movie, i mean.. 'alo?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
sko said:
360 mb is way over the edge for a daocmovie tho, thats like half a full dvd movie, i mean.. 'alo?

Does it matter? I mean; majority of 'us' has flat-rate connection; so even if it was 2 GB. who cares? Just put it on and let it download over night or when u at school/work/whatever

sko

Loyal Freddie
No it doesn't really matter, but why run uberhigh quality when you can *SEE* the difference, and save about 1/5 of the size or something, just silly and waste of bits!

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
I remember Dem Hibbies movie was 420mb or something like that and noone complained :D

And that was quite poor quality

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
This bittorrent is all fun and stuff but wtf is wrong with just uploading it to some ftp so people can actually watch the movie in stead of downloading with 1 kb/sec over a line that can download 1mb/sec?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
need hosts for that u know. not everyone have the space or the connection to be able to host a file that 50ppl downloads at the same time

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
well he did fine getting the last 4 movies out to his public didn't he?

I'm looking at a 65 hour download at this rate .. yes ok

Hope Dwera 6 is good and downloadable I'll skip this one

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
around midnight I will have the full file uploaded to my 100mbit host so no worries

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom