Dwera does it again

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
Yeah bring your zerg now and give me free rps, catch me with crap armour, no purge, no IP, ml4 at the time and with 5-6 stealthers.

But bring it now i'll be ready xD

was 4 there in total and i was only grouped with 1 of um silly adders :) i was rr2 then but guess no different anyway i no for sure u will kick my as 1v1 and prob 2v1 but i will never be scared to attemp solo :) whats the fun if i not try hehe

/salute to a game merc

guess you got like 2000 ws over 2000 hp as well maybe ill let u go hehe

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
BTW can this be downloaded anyother way than torrent ? not seen one of dwera vids to date cause i never been able to download it not even seen arruadrys for same reason seen eden and jiv/jix them 2 movies where best i seen so far anyway gif download

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Shadster said:
was 4 there in total and i was only grouped with 1 of um silly adders :) i was rr2 then but guess no different anyway i no for sure u will kick my as 1v1 and prob 2v1 but i will never be scared to attemp solo :) whats the fun if i not try hehe

/salute to a game merc

guess you got like 2000 ws over 2000 hp as well maybe ill let u go hehe

I had over 4 names on my top window but not your fault anyway, there's a lot of stealthers in the game so can't expect to have solo/2 vs 1 fights a lot.

2124ws and 2738hp.

Haven't fought dwera 1vs1 or even any fairly high rr stealther for ages....it's hard to solo these days though without getting a fg killing you.Think the best sb i have seen is birger(?) rr6 in BaF(did good vs me in df) though there are other decent ones i just haven't been out solo much to fight them, dwera seems quite good.(nightshades are harder to kill, they hit a lot faster and resistant to my damage)

Oi grivne why does the video stop 11mins or so in?xE i played on dvix player since it didn't work on media player when it was upto date.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
if you downloaded from my host the file wasn´t properly uploaded. Have done something wrong when programming my ftp client because the file is never removed from queue when finished :D

Working on it now and it should be done in 43min

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
GrivneKelmorian said:
if you give me some rr5+ albs/hibs that dares to solo, sure, ill record those fights.

people complain about there not beeing fights with rr5+ people, but refuse to beleve that you CANT get any 1on1 fights with rr5+ people. And as a solo SB, 2vs1, 3vs1, 4vs1, 5vs1 ect ect, you cant do much and not much use recording those fights.

Dare? there are rr5+ alb stealthers that do solo but you still you add on their 1vs1 so dont start spouting that bs cos we both know its crap.

Heres a nice screenshot of the "Great" dwera soloing gw adding on 1v1s http://invisibl.8m.net/grivnesolo.JPG.

RR1 sb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dwera

[edit] he also used battler on me right after PA'ing

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
carp said:
Dare? there are rr5+ alb stealthers that do solo but you still you add on their 1vs1 so dont start spouting that bs cos we both know its crap.

Heres a nice screenshot of the "Great" dwera soloing gw adding on 1v1s http://invisibl.8m.net/grivnesolo.JPG.

RR1 sb >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dwera

[edit] he also used battler on me right after PA'ing

can't see screenie but sure u rox m8y.

oh and few hunters got run over by over 8 stealthiers the other day (including arradry , possible u i think) so no one can say anyone zergs cos all people do it and anyone who says they solo 100% is lieing cos eventually u end up in a zerg whether u like it or not

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
DaggerElivager said:
unless thanes use it then they just feel sorry for em :p
Thanes can use malice's axe for 62! more piety and nuke the crap out of everything! We're doomed! Doomed I say!

sko

Loyal Freddie
The point isnt that battler is unfair, the point noone wants to see fights where you win with all odds because they arent fun at all..

RR11 Minstrel with Ip, Sos, phase shift, zephyr, AP3, str relics, power relics, battler, everything vs rr1 shaman.. its really interesting isnt it? Fuck no its not.

This is the same shit, he's bashing low rr's, hes high rr and he wont even include the so-much-spoken-of-and-longed-for 1vs1 fights, because he got himself torn a new asshole in them. What a loser.

sko

Loyal Freddie
He thought it'd be really funny, but like always he's a screw up.

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
nice speed from xxManiacxx

3mb/sec xD

As for the movie, nothing new.. No fights that made me go "Hehe, nice fight"

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
In all honesty it was boring :E

RR8 SB kills rr1 caster who cant see him
RR8 SB kills rr1-3 Scout that cant see him
RR8 SB kills rr1-3 tank that cant see him

anything over rr4 got battler debuffed even in fights you could have won easily without it. Majority of the 'decent' fights were duels where you knew the other person was there which isnt a fair reflection of a proper fight, eg at least one of the Ramii fights if not both and one of the Jiv fights and battler was used everytime in them too :p

What happened to the 2 fights we had? As I recall you said you videoed them, one I won 'just', one you won 'just'.

And the intro really was a waste of space :<

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
The point isnt that battler is unfair, the point noone wants to see fights where you win with all odds because they arent fun at all..

RR11 Minstrel with Ip, Sos, phase shift, zephyr, AP3, str relics, power relics, battler, everything vs rr1 shaman.. its really interesting isnt it? Fuck no its not.

This is the same shit, he's bashing low rr's, hes high rr and he wont even include the so-much-spoken-of-and-longed-for 1vs1 fights, because he got himself torn a new asshole in them. What a loser.

Here we go again :puke:

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Eden said:
Just saw vid dwera, was a nice movie, random rr´s ill say!
And for the poeple whining about swe musik... German songs that mush better ? :m00:

"Engel" get's boring after the first dozen of times it's used. Not like Rammstein didn't do more songs.

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Psi said:
Hoping this attachment will work... this is just mainhand damage on a NS. ;)

Think this was without str relics too.

(your attached pic)

Holy crap! :drink: /surrender

Jovo

Fledgling Freddie
Nice Quality, Pretty trees, and uhm well boring... I liked Dwera4 a lot more :D

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice quality, but boring fights

The only thing I enjoyed was the muppet show ;)
No offence

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Much like Grivne's mind and body relationship

lol a you trying to slag off griv at any possible chance....cos you are so great and liked by everyone arnt u...
oh and i doubt anyone gives a shit about your opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom