Dwera does it again

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
well he did fine getting the last 4 movies out to his public didn't he?

I'm looking at a 65 hour download at this rate .. yes ok

Hope Dwera 6 is good and downloadable I'll skip this one

Dwera VI - Dwera Does New Frontiers

thats the next one :p

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Muppets intro was annoying, some nice fights with more than one enemy, abuse of battler!!1one

And 2nd fight with me was no fair, I was lagging :p

Music = :twak:

Nice fight with Caestar and nerf str relics

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Downloaded all of it durin one hour, and was keeping on after that a hour or so aswell :O

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Unless you're willing to host the file, don't complain about BT :p

RR8 SB beating on RR2s and 3s is not fun to watch. Make a bigger collection of fights against rr5+ opponents and release that imo! Else I might aswell watch Unforgiving Blade... if I didn't delete it for lack of content.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Nice editing; nice movie and better music then the normal 'Muahahah die die die evul mofo die die die' sick hardrock alot put in it; tho the Muppets was abit long (like 50 Mb. of muppets haha)

And the title is wrong; it should be called 'Dwera does Battler'; but I guess shadowblades need it more.

Tho SB with relics--> you cant complain about damage imo; 200+ mainhand with Drawout (anytime taunt), hasted aint bad damage imo.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
GrivneKelmorian said:
i actually had some problems with the encoding this time. Wouldnt work properly.

But its there now and with decent qual. :p
Please learn how to use Virtualdub or whichever tool you use to compress these movies, because raw audio data takes alot of space.

dwera_sooks.jpg

I rest my case ;o

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Vidoe review

Well to be honest I really liked the video. Broadband means I had it down in 2 hours I think. That initial muppets show was great so I must share the same taste as Dwera for sure. Fighting was good too but lacks the stuff I do so was a bit lame as far as I was concerned. I got it in my head never to face an opponent directly so have become a run-through expert now. But overall I liked the video for sure.

Here is a Thid level run-through technique against a slow to react opponent. To be honest this can apply to so soo many overpowered opponents. If you perfect it can interupt any combat form but obviously tis easier at Thid level.

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/celt.wmv

Bit more of the above and less damage taken would have impressed me all the more.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
lol a getting prawned by that ice wiz and cleric.
take ToA away ftw. Used battler nearly every fight u showed, hardly skilled debuffing sum1 to hell and back to win, + heats + str/con poisons + malice proc, like i said, take toa away, then see how well u do.

as for the 2:17 muppet intro, well, lame, not even related to daoc or ur movie at all, such a zzzzz moment, need something to start with thats gonna get the audience wanting more, not less... take a lesson from george lucas imo.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh?

Invisibul!

Take everything away and you end up at my level - Thid level. You want to show there then without all the level 50 nonsense and get hunted by my sbs?

Well do you?

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
not really got better things to worry about than stupid thid only lameness.
tbh ur right, take everything away like my level 50, 3 years + experience of daoc and knowledge, and i end up like u, lame and noobish.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Invisibul said:
lol a getting prawned by that ice wiz and cleric.
take ToA away ftw. Used battler nearly every fight u showed, hardly skilled debuffing sum1 to hell and back to win, + heats + str/con poisons + malice proc, like i said, take toa away, then see how well u do.

as for the 2:17 muppet intro, well, lame, not even related to daoc or ur movie at all, such a zzzzz moment, need something to start with thats gonna get the audience wanting more, not less... take a lesson from george lucas imo.

1: Lol at getting prawned by Someone that MOC´s? Not easy to beat someone that MOC´s and getting healed.

2: Is it skilled to have specc AF and 2.5specc pts and str/dex weapons + heat weaps, stun of evade, str+con debuff? Or able to have Malice/Battler and still get 10% bonus to damage? If you think battler charge is unfair then try and face that every day.

You see u can say that alot but in the end it´s you who is laying down dead.

And for the intro. Was fun as hell imo. Take a lesson from George Lucas? He is not making a multibillion movie here.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Torrent always gives me 10kbs, I've tried pretty much all the clients, checked my connection and help pages, cracked sharing etc, nothing works to fix it so no chance I'm gona see this :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Im glad that the introclip annoyed people, was the reason for it :p

And soulfly, Had alot of problems encoding this clip, took me over a week to get it right.

Next one will hopefully be better ;)

edit: aye,these rr2 - 3 they were usually grouped, right? :D
The one with the scout at amg road, just took it in couse soha ran by chasing camis, thought it was funny :p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Bit more of the above and less damage taken would have impressed me all the more.

Less damage taken, Yeah.. i can do that if i use the same bugs as you, but I think its more rewarding getting RP and good fights, not by doing this.
I rely on other things, such as my gear, my experience, my knowlage about my class and my enemys class.

xxManiacxx said:
1: Lol at getting prawned by Someone that MOC´s? Not easy to beat someone that MOC´s and getting healed.

Would of survived if i had spammed purge button too :<
purge came up as i got stunned :D

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Am i in that movie doing /surrender ? :p If not i cba to burn my limited traffic :(

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
GrivneKelmorian said:
vd is good, i just had alil problems getting it to work, plus was abit stressed.

And if you compress something to much, the qual is poo :p

Yes ofc, always when video data is been compressed information is lost. SO one must make a compromise between size and quality.

Syra

Fledgling Freddie
From a daoc movie maker to another:

Intro: Way to long, fun for about ½ a second. 0.5/5

Music: Same crap as usual. Only in Swedish.. 0/5

Content: 95% of the fights is RR1-3 albs, I'm guessing mids had str relics at the recording moments aswell, you go girl. 1/5

+ For the fight when you killed that caster and cleric stunned you, rezzed him and you got pwned. Then I laughed :clap:

Overall: 0.5/5

Tips: As soulfly said, take another week to _really_ get it right and compress it. Here is a good page in swedish for you to learn how to: http://www.khan.nu/vegastrike/index.htm

I'm looking forward for "Dwera does new frontiers", atleast it sounds pr0n-ish :wij:

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Syra said:
Content: 95% of the fights is RR1-3 albs, I'm guessing mids had str relics at the recording moments aswell, you go girl. 1/5

if you give me some rr5+ albs/hibs that dares to solo, sure, ill record those fights.

people complain about there not beeing fights with rr5+ people, but refuse to beleve that you CANT get any 1on1 fights with rr5+ people. And as a solo SB, 2vs1, 3vs1, 4vs1, 5vs1 ect ect, you cant do much and not much use recording those fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom