Dragon age: Origins

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
yeah help the lad that killed his own father will ya :p

That's royalty for you. Evidence enough that inbreeding addles the mind - not the mind of the person doing the breeding, well at least not the mind of the one at the top of the breeding tree. I'll stop now.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i need to play through the dwarf royal starting again... i didnt hook up with that hooker at the market before i got banished >.<

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
if you want to start a game with quite a bit of gold and a high level group...

Put a point into "Trap-Making".
Buy "Trap-Triggers" in the tavern in Lothering. (unlimited)
Make "Spring Traps"
Sell them to Allison for 50s per 3 traps.
rince repeat
...until you get bored or (/and) filthy rich.

Just beware, at some point the blight will probably have to stop outside Lothering ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
apparently an easy way to level early on.

get the 3 darkspawn blood.
Dont get the "treaties"
Go back to duncan and keep handing in the 3 darkspawn blood part of the mission.

Never tried it myself but noticed someone mention it on a site somewhere (cant remember where, lol)

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
apparently an easy way to level early on.

get the 3 darkspawn blood.
Dont get the "treaties"
Go back to duncan and keep handing in the 3 darkspawn blood part of the mission.

Never tried it myself but noticed someone mention it on a site somewhere (cant remember where, lol)

does indeed work, slight problem is if you use it to get high lvl your allies will be high lvl when you recruit them, therefore you can scuplt them the way you want them

Corran

Part of the furniture
does indeed work, slight problem is if you use it to get high lvl your allies will be high lvl when you recruit them, therefore you can scuplt them the way you want them

Interesting to know though... good way to get all the achievements for things like "all sword/shield", all "spirit magic" etc. May do that so I dont have to play it 20 times to get them. lol

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Interesting to know though... good way to get all the achievements for things like "all sword/shield", all "spirit magic" etc. May do that so I dont have to play it 20 times to get them. lol

that iirc only work on your main character. your not getting spec achievements from allies.

Corran

Part of the furniture
that iirc only work on your main character. your not getting spec achievements from allies.

that my point. Doing this exploit you can get a main character to level 20 or whatever you need to get the 16 abilities for each of the mages for instance. You save it then you give all 16 spells, get the achievement. Reload, do the next set of spells, etc etc.

Saves you having to play through it 20 times or whatever to get all of the achievements for each class.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Could just use the respec mod and make all your NPCs the way you want them

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
i need to play through the dwarf royal starting again... i didnt hook up with that hooker at the market before i got banished >.<
You can get both. and they are not hookers, they just want to improve their familys caste.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Yahtzee grasping at straws to fill a 5 minute video as usual.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
I really like dragonage, but I can't find myself playing it for that much im too easily bored with singelplayer.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
it was fun the first playthrough. and then to see what the other races/professions start were but after that i lost interest pretty fast.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Yep, I enjoyed Warrior and Rogue, but when I tried to playthrough with a mage, I just gave up - so boring!

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I think Yahtzee has lost it as of late, his videos just attack everything, its got to the point where he's just picking the bad things from games. It used to be funny but he needs to bring it in a bit more, its getting like Top Gear where its just entertainment and not about the content.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I think Yahtzee has lost it as of late, his videos just attack everything, its got to the point where he's just picking the bad things from games. It used to be funny but he needs to bring it in a bit more, its getting like Top Gear where its just entertainment and not about the content.

Echoing my thoughts on both Yahtzee and Top Gear in one post!

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
well said, used to agree abit with yazhee or atleast find the random video slightly funny now its like "new Game" insert random crap about it and its done ...

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
It's easy to be negative, but I agree with the points he made. Perfectly valid opinion, in my own opinion.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
It's easy to be negative, but I agree with the points he made. Perfectly valid opinion, in my own opinion.

He spent half of it debating with himself whether it was a 'dark fantasy' rpg or just 'fantasy', spent some time talking about how everyone makes elves wood-living archers because Tolkien did (which is wrong anyway), and generally rambled on about anything but the game.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, I enjoyed Warrior and Rogue, but when I tried to playthrough with a mage, I just gave up - so boring!

Yep, no real replay value her either. Good game, but now gathering dust on a shelf.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i tried a few of those mods. none of them really got me hooked again. and there was only very few that werent pure cheat mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom