Dragon age: Origins

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
meh, that trailer wasn't even acceptable as a hype attempt...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
they stuck a few extra bits in compared to the one I already saw. Other than that...meh.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well it does put some light on things.

but seriously, having to explain the trailer?

it should be self explanatory for the most part. this one was just random violence for violence sake..

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I agree, and, well if they wanted me to notice the eye candy, and even Flemeth ffs then they could have done with more than mere frames in the trailer imho. I am not one to go frame-step through the vid in case I may have missed a half frame exposure of a new kind of dragon...I leave that to the mouthbreathing fanbois tbh.

also, no idea the horned chappy was a Quinari. I assumed he was a hot J-RPG stylee dark spawn with sweet leather pants. We've already met one in the form of Sten. Unless he's due about 20 Dragonball type power-ups or is only a baby I dislike this mutation :/

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I really hope that isn't a Quinari as there's no hint at all about them not being humans in the current game + expansion + DLC's....

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
My original reply would have been this:

I really hope that isn't a Quinari as there's no hint at all about them not being humans in the current game + expansion + DLC's....

Well...
1. It's Qunari, not Quinari, and
2. It's Qunari, not human. They are different species.

Think of it like the difference between original Star Trek Klingons
TOS-day_of_the_dove_klingons.png
and newer ones
TNG-redemption_worf_and_gowron.png

Also, remember that Ogres are born of Qunari broodmothers and they have horns, so... kinda makes sense.
BUT

Then I looked at this: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Qunari
.. and they made some excuse up about some not having horns:
In Dragon Age 2, it is revealed that most qunari have horns. Some are born without them, but it is not considered a defect—on the contrary, those born without horns are considered special, as they are meant for a special role in qunari society such as a Ben-Hassrath or an envoy to the other races. Sten, as a soldier of the Beresaad, falls into this category. It is not uncommon for qunari who betray their beliefs to remove their own horns (as in the case of Armaas), though the reason for this act is not yet clear.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I don't really care tbh :)

Nothing was said or even hinted about it in DA, this is something they came up with when they mapped out DA2's storyline and found out it was to much in line with the original game.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I don't really care tbh :)

Nothing was said or even hinted about it in DA, this is something they came up with when they mapped out DA2's storyline and found out it was to much in line with the original game.

Or... it just looks a bit better. Why make something of it?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
it was perfectly fine the way it was in the original game.

if it isn't broken, don't try to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom