Doom 4?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The Multiplayer looks just like Unreal and Quake III had a love child.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Looks slow as fuck, can't see it appealing to the quake crowd.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Looks slow as fuck, can't see it appealing to the quake crowd.

Just have to see how it plays I guess, I'm not holding my breath, never do with games these days.. would be nice if it did feel like Quake III though, even if it was a bit slower.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Has to appeal to the peasants to make any money so will be slow, sadly.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Quake was more optimised for the pvp. Doom compromises to give better gfx there by slowing down the pvp experience. But at 42 my twitch reflex is glacial.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
speak for yourself, slo-mo. after 17 espressos I can out twitch a friggin ninja :eek:

ofc, this says nothing about my accuracy :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
speak for yourself, slo-mo. after 17 espressos I can out twitch a friggin ninja :eek:

ofc, this says nothing about my accuracy :(
We all know your l33t h4x don't work any more.
Neither does your c0x0r
:eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, it's gonna be shite.

Multiplayer DLC, with DLC weapons. 12 quid a pop or 30 quid for a fucking season pass.

Console console console console. :eek:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
It's all doom and gloom round here.

Probably pap indeed.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
and before people moan. DLC is fine when it adds value to a game and actually Bethesda are usually good with it, Skyrim, Fallout etc, all good...but a couple of maps and weapons? Off you fuck.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So far i'm actually enjoying it, miles better than DOOM 3 was (not hard I suppose) playing it on Nightmare, its fucking hard, not even the highest difficulty, gotta finish it on Nightmare to unlock the hardest difficulty. Really really unforgiving if you make mistakes!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Doom 3 was complete pap though.
I might sail the high seas and give it a spin though.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Doom 3 was complete pap though.
I might sail the high seas and give it a spin though.
Good luck with that, they're using Denuvo protection. I haven't seen cracked versions of Star Wars Battlefront, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3 or Far Cry Primal yet, and they're all months old.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Good luck with that, they're using Denuvo protection. I haven't seen cracked versions of Star Wars Battlefront, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3 or Far Cry Primal yet, and they're all months old.
Don't make me bring out the "Money can be exchanged for goods and services" memes :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Don't make me bring out the "Money can be exchanged for goods and services" memes :eek:
High seas = piracy (for evaluation purposes, in this case). I was just saying that that probably won't be an option soon if ever with this game.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
*SPOILER-ISH* Cyberdemon fight on Nightmare Difficulty *SPOILER-ISH*

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Finished it on Nightmare, trying Ultra-Nightmare now, if you die you have to start the campaign again on Ultra-Nightmare xD

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Fuck that.

Even better part is when you die, it leaves your helmet on the floor with your name above it that everyone currently playing doom can see ;D as a marker to how far you got in that difficulty,. the floor is fucking FULL of helmets lmao.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Even better part is when you die, it leaves your helmet on the floor with your name above it that everyone currently playing doom can see ;D as a marker to how far you got in that difficulty,. the floor is fucking FULL of helmets lmao.
Haha brilliant. Am I right in thinking it's basically one shot kill on ultra nightmare too?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
How long did the campaign take to play through? Been hearing 10-12hours or so.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Friday at 10am to Friday at 7pm. On Nightmare, right @BloodOmen?

Meh. Sounds like half a game to me.
Virtually all games that have a multiplayer component as a draw only have a 10 hour ish campaign. Been like that for years. Ofcourse its half the game the other half is supposed to be the pvp

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Virtually all games that have a multiplayer component as a draw only have a 10 hour ish campaign. Been like that for years. Ofcourse its half the game the other half is supposed to be the pvp

That's complete bollocks.
Lazy shovelware from ea/ubi maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom