DH movie

S

shadybrack

Originally posted by Denisée
asd still interupts, if it get resisted ;)

u sure? i did a few tests aswell and from wut i saw if it was resisted it didn't interrupt.

just saw the movie, v nice :p

O

old.Zanaa

Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
DLing atm.

I'll tell u next time i host a LAN reklaw, and we can do some fair fights to record :)

You call it fair if you play in LAN and we not? :rolleyes: next time you have lan send plane tickets to domain&garba so we can try too, maybe at same place and we make big snowball war after!

C

ceix

nice vid, one of the best ones

tusk with /effects self was kinda freaky

when i watched this one time i thought "wtf, one unstyled hit from sickle and down goes the savage" then i realized he had effects self, takes away some of the "fun" :p

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by old.Zanaa
You call it fair if you play in LAN and we not? :rolleyes: next time you have lan send plane tickets to domain&garba so we can try too, maybe at same place and we make big snowball war after!

lol
"SEND IN LITTLE NELLY"

O

old.arneduck

nice movie /cheers :)

and Bitteliten is a strong luri, my favorite PoV in this one :cool:

Edit: really, really FOTM MUSIC i would say though ^^

I

iantheace

Cool

Cool movie, DH tend to kill me when im soloing tho, would be nice if u recorded some fights u lost, because u do lose fg vs fg. Whether you will admit it or not. i would record some of the fights weve had with you apart from the major FPS lag i would get during our fights.

think uve won about 60% of our fg vs fg in odins which is fair nuff as ur higher rr than us. its pretty much dependand on whether you GP or not (our sorc rocks). However GP for teh win etc. If u remember (im sure you blank events like this from your mind). we killed u with a load of RR2/3/4 reavers (4 of them) in a standard fg.

I dont mind DH as an RVR group find them more respectable, even tho chanters are still bugged with debuff nuking its acceptable unlike savage groups vs albs.

You still claim it untrue that me waok azurat and keecuala killed u as a 4 man group. 'shrug' i dont see whats so embarassing about that when ur a caster group with GP down.

However, think i will likely quit due to DAOC interfering with my RL, if u ever get to that stage then you need to quit. You dont wanna look at urself and think 'most of my prime years i was running a chanter pbae grp we rly owned those albs...... etc'.
Sad really

Also ur bard? what was up with him lol :p. Bittelitten also 'forgets' he has fastcast i think :p. Its alot harder to play while recording tho so i wont judge.

Anyone who trys to tell me 'cast speed is 2 sec cap' again i will point them in direction of this video as they disbeleive my cabby casts around 1 sec.

Anyway, signing off of my below till further notice

5L1 mercenary
3L9 Gimped Armsie (50 crush/Shield/31 parry)
4L1 Spirit caba

W

walkerb

not u again, claiming u killed us with 3ppl, and usualy won against us with group :|
zz

I

iantheace

lol

Like i have enough spare time to get RR11

A

Aloca

Oki the US audience want longer fights i guess....
And ofc tank grps > mage grps in their eyes so you need to ever better fights.

And ofc kill 3x amount just becouse pb kill faster than LW champ/heros and VW

V

Vodor

DH are the hardest Guild to fight for us between Albs and Hibs, if you try to make out they got no skill then your just talking shit basicly :p

Just a shame they slag every other guild off :eek:

Poon

O

old.Nol

Re: Cool

Originally posted by iantheace
Cool movie, DH tend to kill me when im soloing tho, would be nice if u recorded some fights u lost, because u do lose fg vs fg. Whether you will admit it or not. i would record some of the fights weve had with you apart from the major FPS lag i would get during our fights.

think uve won about 60% of our fg vs fg in odins which is fair nuff as ur higher rr than us. its pretty much dependand on whether you GP or not (our sorc rocks). However GP for teh win etc. If u remember (im sure you blank events like this from your mind). we killed u with a load of RR2/3/4 reavers (4 of them) in a standard fg.

I dont mind DH as an RVR group find them more respectable, even tho chanters are still bugged with debuff nuking its acceptable unlike savage groups vs albs.

You still claim it untrue that me waok azurat and keecuala killed u as a 4 man group. 'shrug' i dont see whats so embarassing about that when ur a caster group with GP down.

However, think i will likely quit due to DAOC interfering with my RL, if u ever get to that stage then you need to quit. You dont wanna look at urself and think 'most of my prime years i was running a chanter pbae grp we rly owned those albs...... etc'.
Sad really

Also ur bard? what was up with him lol :p. Bittelitten also 'forgets' he has fastcast i think :p. Its alot harder to play while recording tho so i wont judge.

Anyone who trys to tell me 'cast speed is 2 sec cap' again i will point them in direction of this video as they disbeleive my cabby casts around 1 sec.

Just from the noob comments in this post I think you speak loads of shite. I have no idea what you think is wrong with that bard, he played brilliantly.

"fastcast" as you call it(quickcast to the rest of daoc) is slower then a normal cast with max dex and mota, which the majority of high RR mages tend to have. Cast speed is not capped at 2 secs as the majority of high RR players know, only quickcast is.

I think the only way you and 4 of your mates could beat them, is if all 8 of them were afk. Even then you would probably lose.

Maybe you should quit DAOC, 'cos it sounds to me like you all ready have problems dealing with a fantasy world.

R

rure_

think uve won about 60% of our fg vs fg in odins which is fair nuff as ur higher rr than us

:rolleyes:

Sure. :great:

A

azshara

Sad really

5L1 mercenary
4L1 Spirit caba

lyl \o/

S

solothores

Chapeau!!!, from of all movies I have seen so far, I guess this is one of the most impressive, Mr. SlamGuard of DH is surely one of the best Tanks I have ever seen in all of the movies so far, if he is playing on that level constantely. Asked someone on Hib/Avalon and he agrees that on Avalon there is currently no match to this.

Just judging personally on the available movie material off course.

Cheers
Solo

S

swords

Hmm it appears i was using my Sidi mace instead of my RvR crafted one by mistake!
I was the gimpy Eagle Knight cleric at the HPK fight.(grey/white cloak)
after i was oop and my brother cleric was dead i decided i'd try pretendin being a tank :p

Well played DH you show what good teamplay, class knowlege and a couple of lovely RA's can do. (stupidly fast pb's :) )

One day we'll get you! just stop owning me so i can get a couple of RR's behind me :p

B

Belomar

think uve won about 60% of our fg vs fg in odins which is fair nuff as ur higher rr than us. its pretty much dependand on whether you GP or not (our sorc rocks). However GP for teh win etc.
So, which guild is this, and who the heck are you? I think we can all safely conclude from this post that you have a big mouth, a bruised ego, and a minority complex the size of Jupiter.
And yet you play a spirit cabalist, dimwit?
However, think i will likely quit due to DAOC interfering with my RL, if u ever get to that stage then you need to quit.
Then quit already, and good riddance! No one asked you to pour out your heart in this thread.
Go on using your "fastcast", my retarded friend, I can hear you are a caster expert.
Anyone who claims there is a casting speed cap is useless anyway.

D

duact

Sad really

5L1 mercenary
4L1 Spirit caba

the vakten has spoken ;)

R

Runolaz

That was a Vulgar Display of Power.

Too bad you did not have any figths with NP, but you still pwned JH and BC, whom are still top notch Mid RvR Guilds. I dunno what to say about your Keep defence or the jumping down for amg other than - amazing.

As a side note, I still wonder why the Savage wajn, when a Hib grp preforms imho better. There are many things in that vid that NP could never do, infact any Mid grp.

D

duact

Originally posted by Runolaz

As a side note, I still wonder why the Savage wajn, when a Hib grp preforms imho better. There are many things in that vid that NP could never do, infact any Mid grp.

thing is that rest of the hib grps (exept for dark order sometimes ;) ) get hardcore owned by savages. dunno why really, must be tusk :)

G

glorien_

The video was good, and worth watching. I think it really demonstrated what high RR hib casters are like, the fact you were killing fully buffed people in 3-5 nukes shows alot in itself tbh.

It was good to see even DH run from Tusk when they have guard on them :rolleyes:

A

Arnor

*cough*

ok, how many of those fights did the mids have relics?

and have you _ever_ been on the a)receiving end of a 3savage assist train with relics, or b) tried to heal a) ?

w/o relics it was atleast possible to heal em, now I cant possibly keep up with the damage, even with a guardbot on em.

example: we had 3 druids(40+1x regrowth) healing a high rr blademaster (neutral or resistant to the dmg of savages) (though he was diseased), facing the assisttrain (for evade/parry). I alone healed him for 2.3k, and I healed him the least.
He still went down like a fydollah-hoe.
This, is wrong.

have a nice day

A

Amadon

not everyone can run around in rr9+ groups...
(edit: and as Arnor said, str relics make a huge difference)

I

iantheace

Only play a spirit cabby due to hitting for 80 dmg with nukes vs high rr hibs. not to mention cabby debuffnukes hit for 450 fully buffed with MOM4, chanter ones hit for 650 to 700, not to mention the fact cabbies dont have pbae.

BTW cerdin when i say i was wandering what they were doing not using fastcast, there were sometimes a couple of tanks on 15% or so hp hitting him, i personally would have just FC on the slower casttime and be done with them.

Active ra's spoil the game alot.

Theres still a bug on this server with the Chanter/eld shield afaik, have tested this, me vs animist 336 mainhand 144 offhand every swing @ 2 sec swingtime (i know the other person so testing was np). then he logged on chanter with exactly same equiptment. However this time 240 mainhand 96 offhand. somehow that seems like a perma AP2/3 to me.

anyway, hf

P

pbuck

Nice movie.Tusk is slam machine.
And to karate:Maybe jh and np hardcore owned hibs with relic bonus and more organized groups.Your group and the rest of the mid groups definately did not.

S

silverblast

*Waits anxiously for 409mb download to finish*

B

Brennik

Impressive. Goes to the top 10 along with the Lios Alfar, R3Z/OoZ, Lagged Again and Free RPs vids for Hibbie ones for shure.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Brennik
Impressive. Goes to the top 10 along with the Lios Alfar, R3Z/OoZ, Lagged Again and Free RPs vids for Hibbie ones for shure.
got links for those?

D

duact

r3z movie was ok coz it was nicely edited but the lagged again and free rps vids were plain suck ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom