DH movie

O

old.Zoyster

Originally posted by hotrat

Nice use of baod the 2 times you actually faced casters (GoL's caster group), and very nice dps debuff spammage at some points :rolleyes:

mmmm I think I know which 2 fights they r :( is 1 behind DC per chance ? and the other 1 near DCX hill?

mmmm boad, renders our group useless, we could attack em with 4 fg of casters, it wouldn't be any use.

H

hotrat

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ardamels
Extremely impressive movie also quite inspiring for caster grps which there are too few of these days in Midgard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wish you good luck without grouppurge and 3 relics!
and baod :)
Originally posted by old.Zoyster
mmmm I think I know which 2 fights they r :( is 1 behind DC per chance ? and the other 1 near DCX hill?

mmmm boad, renders our group useless, we could attack em with 4 fg of casters, it wouldn't be any use.
One fight is on levi ridge DC end, the other is in DC when you see a Alerion Knight GoL ice wiz charge, both sides moc and spam pbae, DH come out on top.

Interesting variation on the music in the vid as well, first track is awesome, 2nd not bad, but the 3rd vs RG and BC oh dear. Last tune is really nice as well :)

U

Urme the Legend

It was impressive to win against 1fg BC and 1fg RG ! :)

Then perhaps when 2fg FoM was meeting DH and won wasn't that bad after all :)

S

Slu

Nice movie :)

Good editing, nice mix of different fight scenarious and well played :) Tusk does a very good job :)

F

Freppe^^

Tbh im abit disappointed about the quality! Such dl for shit quality tbh :) Cant imagine how shit the other qual was^^.
Look at maelstroms movie for example, 93 mb for a 8 min movie where it looks like your playing yourself. Damn nice quality.

Anyways, nice movie and all, gr8 played, miss a fight vs NP tho, and a good alb grp! :) Not just random slans! Gr8 music aswell, nice selection. :)

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by Freppe^^
Tbh im abit disappointed about the quality! Such dl for shit quality tbh :) Cant imagine how shit the other qual was^^.
Look at maelstroms movie for example, 93 mb for a 8 min movie where it looks like your playing yourself. Damn nice quality.

Anyways, nice movie and all, gr8 played, miss a fight vs NP tho, and a good alb grp! :) Not just random slans! Gr8 music aswell, nice selection. :)

OMG!!

"you start casting charmfreppe spell"
"you cast charmfreppe"
Freppe is now charmed

:p

O

ola-

Originally posted by Freppe^^

Thought AD was one of the best alb groups out.. We had a long fight vs FC captured (they had a reaver who interrupt us forever..), but was a too little action so didnt take it.
What other alb groups are out there who are good? Maybe we can record against them next time :)

We wanted a fight vs NP, but we never met them with full GG while we had full GG when we recorded

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by ola-
Thought AD was one of the best alb groups out.. We had a long fight vs FC captured (they had a reaver who interrupt us forever..), but was a too little action so didnt take it.
What other alb groups are out there who are good? Maybe we can record against them next time :)

We wanted a fight vs NP, but we never met them with full GG while we had full GG when we recorded

[17:37] <freppe> A good fight vs FC/BF
[17:37] <freppe> woulda been awesome

H

hotrat

The 180 mb version is only a tiny bit worse quality than the 400mb version, I can barely even notice the difference.

Having watched the DH vs FC fight it is good but it is long, and the pov is not perfect, for example its impossible to tell what any of the FC support are doing because you rarely see them. I can see why you didn't include it but in a way I wish the pov was better and that you did include it as imo FC put up a very good fight :)

B

bitteliten

AD played better then any other alb group when they played and the only NP fight we got when we recorded was not a very good movie fight and it was over to fast :p

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by bitteliten
AD played better then any other alb group when they played and the only NP fight we got when we recorded was not a very good movie fight and it was over to fast :p

farek is the king of slams X)

T

tazzke

give me that pc and connection pls :p
i want zergfight with all effects on aswell and run around as smooth :)

oh..and nice movie...

the dl is worth it...even if it are x-times wins vs everything and all

L

lac_desariel

Great movie, 2 Times I VP and moc baod is uber.. Nice timing, and that room you see the gimp Alerion Knight Ice wizzy with the pointy hat (me) moc VP thet should kill any room Ive done it loads of times but boad up and you didnt notice, Now i know why mids dont like BOF

Nice making too

B

bult

nice movie :) in our defence! we had a rr1 minstrel (highlander guardian) out of guild armsman and a different MA then usual but was still a quite long fight :) we dont seem to do fuck all damage tho ^^ Also we were running way to low on zonewall hence jumped and mezzed abit of a stupid mistake that dont happen too often but shit happens :p

anyway good movie from the hardest group on excal :>

S

svettig_svenne

nice movie :> would like to se /played on those chars :>

S

saltymcpepper

lol at
"Tusk Blocks you from xxx's attack spam"

while the noob albs get pbaoed shitless

S

saltymcpepper

goddam i think im gonna level another hero now ;/

K

kinag

You can't get a harder group on excal in my opinion (no offense NP :))

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

DLing atm.

I'll tell u next time i host a LAN reklaw, and we can do some fair fights to record :)

K

kinag

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
rofl
YEAH, SUCH FOTM RR11 MAGES :rolleyes:

Chanters atm are fotms :p but that doesnt mean shit when you see how well they are playing, not all chanters would be able to do that!

/salute

D

deadkid

just watched the movie..
yes DH are toughest enemy but there was only one good episode, the DC defence... rest was "send pet on the right enemy class" fights
was impressed by mouse clicking on icons with spells :D

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by kinag
Chanters atm are fotms :p but that doesnt mean shit when you see how well they are playing, not all chanters would be able to do that!

/salute

i havent seen the movie yet - but DH group has 1 chanter and 2 elds - i wouldn't consider that fotm

K

kinag

That's your group garb.

But now a days it seem like more are going tank groups, so...

D

Denisée

Originally posted by Stallion-
did a test...out of 100 tries. 66 did not get resisted & interrupts the target @ 57% heat. 5 sec recast timer.. asd debuff got nerfed.. dps remains :p
asd still interupts, if it get resisted ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom