DH movie

O

old.Zanaa

Wanted a good NP fight in movie but we had recording up only 4 - 5days and they were not really active at this point...and alb grps playing really good don't happen each day...and could have picked fights when AD died in 20sec or FC lived in 5minutes, but would that be interesting? In short, we didn't have that much to pick from during that short time, and we picked different types of fights to not make vid boring. There is no point whatsoever to make assumptions of the gameplay of realms or even guilds based on this little movie. It's entertainment (hopefully) :)

D

Dom

always, one gimp must to be afk :((, good luck it wasnt me xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

O

old.Icebreaker

Impressive Movie! :clap:

And LOL @ Black Company and Red Guard who lost with their 2fg of fotms against them :cool:

B

Belomar

Woot, uber movie! One of the best. Well played by you all. :D

Oh, and to go back to the "jumping out the window" routine, this was a keep raid that stopped too long at AMG (always a bad idea). As we all know, people tend to be semi afk and stuck to one leader, and thus we get the unfortunate results seen in the movie. ;)

N

)nick(

Extremely enjoyable movie to watch.

Just seeing bitte moving into 10 odd albs and solo pbaeing the hell out of them (without a slam in sight) is completely and utterly nuts :)

Giv pow relics!

E

expreso

v v v nice video, one of the best ive ever seen.

:clap: :clap:

J

Jiggs

nice video :p

funny the old albion digs from various quarters :)

is it a 'revelation' that there is a large number of casual RvR players on exc/alb?

NOT REALLY^^

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by old.Xanthian
Well from watching this movie its clear that all the Albs they fought didnt have a slightest clue what to do, even with almost 10 times the numbers..

Says alot about the excal albs really..

Pry Albs > Exc Albs

Excellent movie though.

took almost 38 mins to DL it .. crappy connection @ work .. I can DL it like twice as fast @ home :(

....... AnywayZ .....

What would U do if you were RR3-RR6 and a FG of what seems to be RR9+ and having 20% added to their dmg, camping a room that a zerg have hard to get into ....?

it's pretty hard to figure out/and proccesing the sollution to kill this FG.

We tried with Trebs, GTAoE and counter PBAoE on doors - didn't help much tbh. We tried to Zerg the room with 30 peeps running in there and got killed by the power of MoC ;) ... tried again with 20ish peeps after that, same result ... but they didn't use MoC this time and albs killed like 2 casters, still the grp was standing .... wonder why hibs got that many rps, when they can do that kind of thing ... outnumbered by 10 :(

V

VodkaFairy

I have to say, I don't have the fucking slightest clue how fiontan, ola and sheph manage to keep everyone alive so long with all the interrupt spam. It's insane :|

Record some movies from your POV so I can learn for my dwuid please :D

A

ardamels

Extremely impressive movie also quite inspiring for caster grps which there are too few of these days in Midgard. Hmm maybe I should raid Dagda again... :)

I do believe the standard of RvR on Excalibur is higher than that of the US server, biased point of view of course :)

C

cougar-

Originally posted by ardamels
Extremely impressive movie also quite inspiring for caster grps which there are too few of these days in Midgard.

i wish you good luck without grouppurge and 3 relics!

F

Fame

im looking forward to see how rvr is now a days compared to when i played :p

A

Appollo

Gr8 movie :clap:

Best was DH @ amg and 60 albs @ DC

Shame i didnt/couldnt record that fight u had with JH/random mids then god knows how many albs.

B

bloodclot

whats that 5 sec timer insta interupt the chanter has?
i thought debuffs shouldn't interupt anymore.
oh w8 chanters never get nerfed.

but anyway. i liked the movie ALOT, laughed my arse of when killing 60 enemies at lord room (where albs, but also could be mids) and some gimp elf staring at the wall.

Nice muziek also!

V

vintervargen

poor tusk imo, he have to work for his rps :]

missed the DH vs NP fight :mad:

ps. give more owning-jh-noob-fotm fights

S

Stallion-

Originally posted by bloodclot
whats that 5 sec timer insta interupt the chanter has?
i thought debuffs shouldn't interupt anymore.
oh w8 chanters never get nerfed.

did a test...out of 100 tries. 66 did not get resisted & interrupts the target @ 57% heat. 5 sec recast timer.. asd debuff got nerfed.. dps remains :p

W

walkerb

should have been a DH vs NP fight but its pretty rare that both np and dh got a full gg out at the same time and that we are recording to. but mebe next movie

F

froler-mid

great movie, best part was gimp afk Domain :D <3

i was waiting whole fight for him too comeback and wtfpwn, but noo ^^

(such leech)

H

horil

great movie, great music..

prolly best daoc video I've seen. Thx :)

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by vintervargen

ps. give more owning-jh-noob-fotm fights

there isnt a single savage assisting in whole that fight -_-

B

bloodclot

Originally posted by walkerb
should have been a DH vs NP fight but its pretty rare that both np and dh got a full gg out at the same time and that we are recording to. but mebe next movie

who wins? NP or DM?
or is it random?

S

Sharp Thing

nice vid, verry impressed by tusk, uber hero :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom