Destruction recieved to much love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloand

Fledgling Freddie
If you mean me then Manisch you are an incredibly stupid induvidual. and explain whats playing smart....read through my posts and tell me where i was playing smart?

I made an opinion and someone totally didnt understand it.....fair enough people are different.

I get the feeling you are offended or upset in someway, but this is over the top paranoia from yourself, to think the same person would make 2 maybe 3 accounts.

Get a life, and get over the fact that people don't have the same opinion as you. Dont make paranoid attacks at innocent people

Infact why dont the mods step in cos you are totally over the top.

Thats the last ive got to say on it.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
yep he's straight to the point........gotta be from Cornwall :)

Cornwall ..god's own country,the land of sun,sand and surf.I wern't being rude but tbh there's not been one constructive post here yet and that includes my drivel.
:freddyfm:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Na i doubt it..think about it a bunch of grown men and women argueing like kids over a bloody computer game:lol:i doubt the "kids" come to forums much they are too busy being "l33t":p

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
In plain English and without wishing to sound rude,what a load of bollox:england:
Well, there's no doubt you're English as you've clearly understood my post in it's entirety ;).

Please note that the smiley added to the end of my sentence is meant in a friendly manner, and not (as may be believed) to instead flag the sentence as a possible sarcastic or potentially insulting comment. Just trying to avoid any potential mis-readings here...

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
And Panda's, clearly their presence in T4 is what gives Destruction the edge, nothing to do with the average level in scenario's being considerably higher than Orders (where's KEP's boost thing huh!?)

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, there's no doubt you're English as you've clearly understood my post in it's entirety ;).

Please note that the smiley added to the end of my sentence is meant in a friendly manner, and not (as may be believed) to instead flag the sentence as a possible sarcastic or potentially insulting comment. Just trying to avoid any potential mis-readings here...

your just talking a load of shit now, that makes absolutely no sense with my previous arguement as its taken completely out of context. seek help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom