Destruction recieved to much love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Dest side have to many healers, sometimes you have 8-10 healers in a scenario... DPS is what rule the battle, healing is just help against the small enemy dmg that slip through. If enemy focus fire you are down to ress bot, unless your team FF faster and better.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Dest side have to many healers, sometimes you have 8-10 healers in a scenario... DPS is what rule the battle, healing is just help against the small enemy dmg that slip through. If enemy focus fire you are down to ress bot, unless your team FF faster and better.

Could you say that in english or atleast in a way thats understandable?please
i get the 8-10 healers bit tho which scenarios you have been in i have no idea,try not to just pick random numbers out of the air ..makes you look silly.;)

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie

So True, and the reverse can be said for Order, we have far too many people playing BW, thus people having a bad perception of them, in an ideal world there would be an equal amount of range dps, melee and healers on both sides, but we all know that will never happen.

Best to make do with the current state of things imo..

On a side note, when Dest has alot of tanks, and they charge at the Order Wizzies, they tend to win more than Order does, play to your strenghts, less whine on the BW and you'll find yourself having alot more fun :)

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Could you say that in english or atleast in a way thats understandable?please
i get the 8-10 healers bit tho which scenarios you have been in i have no idea,try not to just pick random numbers out of the air ..makes you look silly.;)

Face it, Dest regualary have 2 - 3x MORE healers per Scenario than Order does, if you dont think that this is a huge benefit to your side then you need to make room up your arse so i can put my head in there too and maybe see things from your perspective....

On an average Tor Anroc on KEP, Order fields usually 3+ BW's, often more than this, its rare to see more than 3 order Healers...

Dest fields about 45% Tanks / Melee Dps, the rest are mainly Zealots, DoK's and Shaman with the odd Squiggy, Sorc, Magus and WE tossed in.

99% of the time Dest has twice as many healers, sometimes even 3x as many....

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie

Really? Not on my server. I usually see at least 2 runepriests and 2 Wp`s accompanied by swordmasters, IB`s and BW`s.. in the TA scenario.

Compared to a mishmash of squigherders, sorcs and witchelves on the destro side. hardly see any tanks. Which basically means we get whooped pretty hard.

Im on the K8P server and i absolutely hate the knockback, BW dots ad infinitum... a rank 21 BW dishing out 100k+ in damage definitely doesnt seem right :|

And no, im not interested in the "play properly as a team" banter.

BW needs a nerf, and they need a nerf quickly. a spliff is not enough to calm my nerves anymore :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Oh on KEP, Dest certainly have healers. Whether or not they actually heal is a different matter completely.
One scenario earlier on my DoK, I got around 35k healed. Not too impressive, I know - we were steamrolled by Order a lot. The disturbing thing is the person down from me was on 9k heal and was a shammie.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Really? Not on my server. I usually see at least 2 runepriests and 2 Wp`s accompanied by swordmasters, IB`s and BW`s.. in the TA scenario.

Compared to a mishmash of squigherders, sorcs and witchelves on the destro side. hardly see any tanks. Which basically means we get whooped pretty hard.

Im on the K8P server and i absolutely hate the knockback, BW dots ad infinitum... a rank 21 BW dishing out 100k+ in damage definitely doesnt seem right :|

And no, im not interested in the "play properly as a team" banter.

BW needs a nerf, and they need a nerf quickly. a spliff is not enough to calm my nerves anymore :p

Interesting and completely full of shit...

I play on KEP, Renard, 26th lvl BW of Elysium... ive NEVER managed to get over 80k dmg dealt in TA, infact ive not seen a BW break 100k in any scenario ive been in.... i have however seen a couple of Sorcs break 100k...

Get your facts straight tbh

and your comment about lack of tanks?? jesus dude are you sure were even playing the same game? This is Warhammer Online forums.. not the fuckin Sims Online forums... Dest ALLWAYS has tanks in Every TA Scenario... Mostly Black Orcs and tons of Marauders too, and even a few Chosen...

Anyone can make up numbers on teh spot like you have

Please come back when you have removed your head from your anus

aika

Can't get enough of FH
So keep silence like it is at 40?

Same damage, same duration.

Sorc has a 2 second cast time and the BW's is instant.

:(

you need to look at overall abilities (hi Triumphant Blasting tactic )

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie

I play on KEP, Renard, 26th lvl BW of Elysium... ive NEVER managed to get over 80k dmg dealt in TA, infact ive not seen a BW break 100k in any scenario ive been in.... i have however seen a couple of Sorcs break 100k...

lol. someone needs a bit of bittie from their mummy. Calm down fella. the geezer who hit 100k+ was someone named smolder.

I think you might be telling fibs on the "not seen any BW break 100k in any scenario ive been in" Have a look next time. Or do you really want me to go through the tedious process of posting screenshots? I mean, i can do if you want.

There are tanks, definitely. It varies though. I keep an eye on the tab page a lot. And always seem to find less tanks and more rdps classes.

On a serious note though. I thought this was supposed to be a mature forum. Might be wrong on that one though.
Anyway, all i can say is chill out fella. If someone disagress with you dont go all fanatic on them with the anus hooha and references to sims forums.

Now go get some bittie from mumzy :p

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Face it, Dest regualary have 2 - 3x MORE healers per Scenario than Order does, if you dont think that this is a huge benefit to your side then you need to make room up your arse so i can put my head in there too and maybe see things from your perspective....

On an average Tor Anroc on KEP, Order fields usually 3+ BW's, often more than this, its rare to see more than 3 order Healers...

Dest fields about 45% Tanks / Melee Dps, the rest are mainly Zealots, DoK's and Shaman with the odd Squiggy, Sorc, Magus and WE tossed in.

Such anger:lol:now is it my fault that Order is made up mostly of WP,BW,WH...with the odd stumpy thrown in?No i think not..now is it my fault that destro have a better balance of class's?No i think not...now is it my fault that you randomly pick numbers out of thin air i mean come on 8-10 zelots in 1 scenario i think not.So in conclusion i strongly suggest that before offering to shove your head up my ass you remove it from your own first.;)

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe Dest has cottoned onto the fact that Sorcs arent actually a bad class then and started using them alot more? Or Squiggies and Magus? Anything that can do range DPS...

If your getting owned from range alot, its pretty normal to reroll as a range class yourself for some sweet sweet revenge...

As ive said though, ive not personally seen any BW in a TA that ive been on break 100k, ive seen a few close to it, ive been closeish to it myself, but ive seen plety of Sorcs break it, generally they are lvl31 though so its understandable.

I dont think ive seen a Magus break 10k tho :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
the problem with the engineer / magus pets from what i can tell is that they are so easily dropped its not worth getting them out half the time.

ive had my turret 1 shooted by most tanks the time it takes to get it out (yeas i know you can go tinkerer and get insta turret but that line is very weak imo)

the problem i feel with the dots is like the original daoc dotters they tick WAY to slowly. and they should be stackable with themselves.

Also i feel that the engineer needs a much much greater range because currently to get into range to lob a grenade i basically open myself out to be bolted into the floor.

its swings and roundabouts im sure mythic will start doing their usual round of nerf this overpower that to nerf it later then bring out overpowered new class which is then nerfed.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
yay lets put the nerf on the game while most of us all still in t2/3

aika

Can't get enough of FH

and your comment about lack of tanks?? jesus dude are you sure were even playing the same game? This is Warhammer Online forums.. not the fuckin Sims Online forums... Dest ALLWAYS has tanks in Every TA Scenario... Mostly Black Orcs and tons of Marauders too, and even a few Chosen...

I will just leave this here

exponentiaL

Fledgling Freddie
Evil damage there. It's a completely different scenario every time. Sometimes I heal for 50k, while earlier on I healed for 140k. Sometimes my groupmembers (sorcs, pure win!) do 60-80k, and sometimes they are reaching 150k.

Tonight we had three sorcs do their rift in the ground thingy on the alliance base from about 300 points to 500 points and they doubled their damage enormously.

Everyone can whine about this and that, but give it some time. 80%, if not more, hasn't even reached 40 yet.

- Sohtaraz R31RR29

adams901

Can't get enough of FH
Sorc AOE is stupendously powerful, much more so than the BW, think of that as their DoT line, and use that to your advantage imo

I think you will also see a lot of sorcerers blowing themselves up because the dark magic build up on AOE is huge.

Once we get to 100% dark magic we are basically fucked, 9 times out of 10 we will get our heads smashed in while trying to cast the spell that offloads it.

Many a time I have been happily AOEing order thinking "die fuckers", only for my dark magic to hit 100%. I then have 2 options, drop another aoe and hope I dont blow up, or try to cast the spell that will offload it. the second option will give the white lions time to jump in and kill me, and frommy experiance the spell I need to cast to get back to 0% is easy to interrupt.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH

I've seen 120k passed in Mourkain's temple by a BW....
Can't cite for TA, as I haven't payed to much attention to max damage there yet, more interested in renown, XP and healing playing a shaman

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get where you got it from either that destruction got more healers. It seems the other way around to me. Destruction got a healthy amount of tanks mostly, but an unhealthy amount of them seem to rather want to stand back and wait for someone else to charge and take the flak. Well, I usually barge in with my marauder, then pull back again, but I reckon I die more often than I live, especially as I can die after I pulled behind our lines again due to the dots, and we got no healers worth their salt.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
And 2 assisting sorc's still don't do the damage of 1 BW.

Having played both Order (Live) and Destro (Beta), they actually quite near.
BWs does prolly OVERALL more damage cause of the Dots, but DPS are quite on par and the burst damage is the one that counts, and both are over the roof.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
well, its the dots that are the problem, 2 bw's assisting just dotting and you run around with headless healers and everyone dies

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
well, its the dots that are the problem, 2 bw's assisting just dotting and you run around with headless healers and everyone dies

perhaps u should not let them be able to cast so free, and hit them isntead letting the assist train hit the WL everytime :(

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Having played both Order (Live) and Destro (Beta), they actually quite near.
BWs does prolly OVERALL more damage cause of the Dots, but DPS are quite on par and the burst damage is the one that counts, and both are over the roof.

Still comes down to the fact that 2 sorcer's can't match 1 BW for damage...thats OP.

Umilard

Loyal Freddie
Still comes down to the fact that 2 sorcer's can't match 1 BW for damage...thats OP.

Is this really a fact or just your biased opinion? From what i've seen the BW dotline is over the top but BW damage is not even remotely close to being 2x the damage of sorcs.

And don't bother posting some screenshot to "prove" it as they count for absolutely nothing, some games are long with lots of people crowded together. Even as a runepriest i have managed to do 30k damage (while healing for 85k) it t2 just from using rune of cleaving (AEdot) and my PBAOmorale damage+heal ability.

charl8tan

Fledgling Freddie
I play on KEP too as Order (one of the ultra rare AM's!) and well, I'm not saying which are better (BW or Sorc) I just know the pain on my little WH Alt when a Sorc starts pumping my buttocks with evil stuff whilst I'm busy having a sexy time with Destruction Healers...

But anyway, I fail to see how you haven't hit more than 80k at level 26, a BW in my Guild regularly hits that....and he only turned 21 last night...

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
I've got a mate who's done over 100k in scenarios by just using the sorc dot line - he changed to try it out after we saw some incredible dps from bright wizards in scenarios.

He normally runs in aoe spec and usually posts around 80-100k mark depending on team. Obviously when we face solid order teams who roll with 3-4 ironbreakers + healing support and ranged dps he doesn't do so well but then it's hard to dps from the lava in tor anroc. The highest we've achieved so far was in doomfist crater where we managed to get a nice chokepoint setup. Spirit Debuff + Shammy Bubble + AOE = LOTS of bodies and cackling on Vent.

I am aware that destruction get their revenge with stupid knockbacks/knockdowns in tier4 and when we do I will giggle alot!!!

I'm so tired of lavabaths now it's not funny! :)

M

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I'm glad order got most of the whining noobs :>

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I don't understand that people don't whine about Marauders, if you whine about BW damage you surely never met any decent AoE marauder, these guys can hit well over 500-600k a scenario and Ive never ever seen a Sorc or BW get that much damage in ever, they have problems even reaching half that damage.
However I must say that finding a good marauder is really hard but theres 1-2 on KEP i've seen who can show people how sickly OP that class is, most BW whiners I've found to be WoW players with the "charge in and die" playing style.

While the BW dot line might need a small nerf (personally I'd rather see a dot removal spell) the other lines are quite pathetic, and don't forget the crit damage calcs are broken atm and when they are fixed they will look at a 40%ish damage decline at level 40 for crit anyway.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
perhaps u should not let them be able to cast so free, and hit them isntead letting the assist train hit the WL everytime :(

there is a reason why I have 10xBW kills then any other class on my marauder ;)

problem is on tier 3, you poke your nose out you either get dotted to hell, or punted down in the lava and dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom