Misc Deaths 2018

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Was a thing the other day that he wasnt in a good state. Think they killed him twice over @Scouse lol

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I dont give a fuck about someone who killed a man in a robbery.
Should have died in prison....fuck him.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Don't believe in rehabilitation do you?
I don't believe in mourning their loss tbfh tho. Especially a guy who killed someone in a robbery.

I certainly don't celebrate or take any glee from it tho. Saved that for Thatcher ;)

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Pretty much under the radar, both of these, but both resonate with me for different reasons.

Blues Brothers Guitarist Matt 'Guitar' Murphy Dead at 88

The Blues Brothers is probably the film I've watched most often, still love it, and most of the music in it.

The Cramps Drummer Nick Knox Dead at 60

I saw The Cramps live at Hammersmith Odeon in March '86. I was 19 we had front row centre tickets and I had chickenpox! Felt like crap but it was still one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

Sad day

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Pretty much under the radar, both of these, but both resonate with me for different reasons.

Blues Brothers Guitarist Matt 'Guitar' Murphy Dead at 88

The Blues Brothers is probably the film I've watched most often, still love it, and most of the music in it.

The Cramps Drummer Nick Knox Dead at 60

I saw The Cramps live at Hammersmith Odeon in March '86. I was 19 we had front row centre tickets and I had chickenpox! Felt like crap but it was still one of the best gigs I've ever been to.

Sad day
:cry::fluffle:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Meanwhile in Africa (and everywhere else on the planet)
Yup we know loads of other people die. Just they are not known by as many people. This should maybe be called noteable deaths. Or deaths of people you may have heard of.

Doesnt make anyone elses death any less worthy or sad especially totheir nearest and dearest.

My MIL died in April and my dad 17 years ago. So i know

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Complete troll from my part. Promptly disregard. @Moriath That must have been tough. Hope things are looking brighter these days mah man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom