Misc Deaths 2018

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by Moriath, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

I think again you are talking about the views of quite extreme 'trans activists' I think that most humans have a degree of compassion and would question life-altering procedures.

This is a bit like talking about Islam and you using ISIS as your example to show why we should ban Islam.

2. Job

Job TWAT and FH Object of Ridicule

Not ban it..just be free to ridicule it into obsolences.

Which we are not.

3. Gwadien

So you want to ridicule it until people stop being it?

I mean. @Wij this is what you're agreeing with ;)

4. Wij

Wij I am a FH squatter FH Subscriber

I said that not everyone has these extreme views but many do and they are trying to silence anyone who doesn’t agree 100% which gives ammo to the likes of Job to say look at the stupid shit that libs are trying to push on us.

5. Gwadien

I think the likes of Job would do it anyway, in todays world you can ALWAYS find ammo, it's just determining whether it's justified or not.

6. Job

Job TWAT and FH Object of Ridicule

I dont think it has been missed by anyone that we are free to ridicule Christianity, but ridicule of ..almost exclusively...Islam can get you in various trouble ranging from sacked to dead.

If course I appreciate the main reason for that is because of the violent threats that follow the slightest comment....we have basically rolled over in front of a bully.