Misc Deaths 2018

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Avicii apparently died today aged 28.. drugs or some hidden disease at that age I think

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Avicii apparently died today aged 28.. drugs or some hidden disease at that age I think

apparently already had his gall bladder out a couple of years ago and had problems with his pancreas due to some pretty heavy drinking so probably something related to that I'd expect :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He was very good at what he did..many banging dance tracks with a little bit of class.
Sad..but he probably lived a life we could all envy.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
apparently already had his gall bladder out a couple of years ago and had problems with his pancreas due to some pretty heavy drinking so probably something related to that I'd expect :(

There was a documentary about him, Avicii-True stories, which was a interesting watch. He did crazy amounts of gigs and was drinking pretty heavily indeed. Apparently burnt out but kept going as he was pushed by managers and those around him (as they earned good amounts of cash and could travel all around on his expense). It didn't seem he had anyone to talk to, and i think he said in the last couple of years, he felt stressed out and couldn't enjoy a single gig. His family now told it was a suicide.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Not heard of the band. I guess bigger in jockland

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Aw, John Bain (Totalbiscuit) lost his battle with cancer. One of the few "Youtube personalities" whose videos I actually enjoyed watching.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just saw this. So sad :(. Loved his reviews. I saw he wasnt on his weekly twitch channel thing on tusday and thpught it odd.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Going to get some flak for this one but I don't care quite frankly. I used to respect TB a lot, when he started doing shit like this however? not so much. Sad that he died so young, no one should die at 33, he didn't exactly leave a good impression on those who didnt forget he used to do shit like this.

1525143641213.png
QPhxQ1R.jpg

Quite ironic really.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Never saw that side of him. But i liked his presenting style

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
B72DA22B-EF1F-4461-BE47-1AB2890AE163.png
Guess bioware think the same

Going to get some flak for this one but I don't care quite frankly. I used to respect TB a lot, when he started doing shit like this however? not so much. Sad that he died so young, no one should die at 33, he didn't exactly leave a good impression on those who didnt forget he used to do shit like this.

View attachment 38636
View attachment 38637

Quite ironic really.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye I seen that, I wouldn't be surprised if that dev is fired within 24 hours quite frankly.

Edit: He locked his Twitter to hide it lmao, just tried to check replies to it, only confirmed followers can read his Tweets now, I bet he's fucking shitting himself.

Last edited:

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Peter Stringfellow dies aged 77

Wonder if he had one last lap dance.
Funnily enough I walked past his club on Tuesday and thought to myself, ‘I wonder if he’s still about?’

I always liked him, people ripped him to bits and he had a ‘whatever’ attitude.

We saw him in the ice cream queue at London Zoo yrs ago and one of the staff asked if he’d like to come to the front, and he said ‘no that’s not fair on everyone else, I’ll,wait my turn thanks’

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Legend..his last wife was 27..had two kids to her.
If youve got..use it.

Bella+Wright+Peter+Stringfellow+Inside+Soap+4GHVktcUGb-l.jpg

What a babe.

www.thesun.co.uk/news/6469781/peter-stringfellow-wife-children-age-wedding/amp/

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah his kids are only small. Poor wee things

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Yeah his kids are only small. Poor wee things

This absolutely. I always think this when old celebs have kids, Mick Jagger is as bad. Sad for them to grow up without a dad, and even though it can happen at any time to any of us it does increase the chances massively. Not only that but it cuts down what they can do with the kids too, "game of football dad?" "certainly son, I'll just get the zimmer out". (Sadly Mick could probably play a better game that me so maybe not best example :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom