Dear freddys Users

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
as from this Night i am Ofical step down as a Ml leader

The reason of that is many will not Point out any here on the forums those who know me know me to well

I am not a greedy player i play and have done this ml to help abls get row with mls

then that some one come in game calll me a greddy Ml leader was the drop ebcuse i have preclaimed 2 time on 38 Mls is the drop fore me

Farewell and good luck on mls

I might do more in futeure right now i am a Uppset so dont try conntct me those who now me in game can do so

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
poisono said:
Re-Post this when u dont seem so drunk.

mate , she is not drunk.... shanessa is a non-english speaking person. She just tries to say that two times pre-claiming caused problems.
Dunno what or who pre-claiming, i don't know anything more about that matter, don't care either none off my business.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't you feck off troll? Shanessa isn't English and readily admits her English isn't too good at times.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
poisono said:

u ever think maybe She may not be english ffs.

Sorry to hear that Shanessa , i allways found u to be a grt raid leader. Try not to take comments from people like that too harshly. Remeber if they dont know u , its prolly some greedy little kid who wanted it for himself to sell or something. The amount of time and effort u put in to help others u shuld be allowed to preclaim now and again. Had spoken to u ingame the other day about something like this.

:( will miss them raids

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Shanessa is one of the nicest people in this game. Don't know what happened, but as there was an ML7 group steps organised by Shanessa tonight, i'm guessing it was something to do with a drop (probably scroll) from there that she'd pre-claimed and somebody took exception to it when it did drop.

Anybody care to enlighten us as to what happened exactly?

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Jesues Christ.

I mean you could of just said that she was foriegn rather than rip my throat out and feed it to the dogs. Im a Kobold Smurf cheers.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Agree with knighthood. If u don't like the terms & conditions of the raid ie preclaimed items etc its quite simple... DON'T JOIN IT

Cheer up shan, most of the ppl here know u aint greedy and those who do ain't worth worrying about

gandalfs

Fledgling Freddie
Hard to type in another language when you are as angry and upset as Shanessa is at the moment.Always people find it easy to flame and annoy ML leaders yet always the same people running the raids so I guess they get used to /immune but should like to congratulate the person responsible for Shan stepping down ,it's not as if we need helpful responsible and generous people in the game is it ?
I for one have enjoyed previous raids with the exception of the comments a few always making digs about typo's,you dont have to be Einstein to spot Shan isnt english but only a total gimp makes an issue of it especially when half dont even do as they are asked .

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Think it's just that quite a few of us think Shanessa is a great person, so it kinda hit close to the bone, especially with the shock that somebody has upset her so much in the first place.

Appologies if we over-reacted to your post m8.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Arkian said:
Shanessa is one of the nicest people in this game. Don't know what happened, but as there was an ML7 group steps organised by Shanessa tonight, i'm guessing it was something to do with a drop (probably scroll) from there that she'd pre-claimed and somebody took exception to it when it did drop.

Anybody care to enlighten us as to what happened exactly?

i was there and no problems like that at all, infact shan got the ''worst'' of the drops :(

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Wasn't there.. don't know what happened...

Can I call this person an uninformed idiot anyway? :twak:

Shanessa, there are idiots in the world. Don't let the few idiots spoil your fun from the game. I know you enjoy leading ML's. I know people enjoy attending ML's that you have lead. Hopefully in a week or two you will realise that the only thing to do with such people is /ignore... cos there are many many people in the game (me included) who know you are not greedy, don't let one retarded individual convince you otherwise!

On a side note... will someone come cure these f**king hicups so I can get some sleep!! :touch:

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
Argh :( Don't listen to them kind of people Shannesa. ALb needs all the regular ML raid leaders they can get, especially nice and experienced people like you.

Nichii

Fledgling Freddie
poisono said:
Jesues Christ.

I mean you could of just said that she was foriegn rather than rip my throat out and feed it to the dogs.

ur a mid, we still rip off you even tho ur a kobold or a troll ;p

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
poisono said:
Jesues Christ.

I mean you could of just said that she was foriegn rather than rip my throat out and feed it to the dogs. Im a Kobold Smurf cheers.

No we couldnt, why did u even have to post ... On a topic and post from someone clearly upset in the first place. You deserve to get them replys for Trolling for no fucking reason... FFS THIS ISNT EVEN YOUR REALM THREADS...

God, im no fucking saint here on Freddys, lot of people dont like me but i dont make nasty comments at people without cause. Christ even my complaining about the ML3 Eggy raid was worded nicely and uninsultingly <But hey, he still banned me from his raids anyway :twak: >

Grrrr , this'd be more satisfying if i hated mids the most, but unfourtunatly that award goes to hibs :)

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
not goona say that players name or guild Will bring it to he or shes guild Leader i do have log files from the conversation

What happend was that some pm me and then start call em selffish Ml leader becuse i amtry my best to get Albs trow Mls

And i allways keep my best items from the mls witch most from my MLs not is not Triue

then he start call me a Artifact camper as well becuse i was Stand One time at Clouedsong and hoped the mob was poped was there fore 10 minits

Is that a Artifact camp 10 minits ?

I dont Normaly preclaim items from a raid i have done it 2 from ml 7 Raids with out those scrolls have dropped

I do keep salvage loot below 96 % i think Eggy do that as well

I am not the best in English written form most of you know it

will nothold any Mls this weekend why some will ask right now i am angry on that Player as he**

is it selffish to keep salavage loot fore arrange mls and as well fore helkping so many with ml presteps on server even if you dont benefit any from it accept Monney witch i use to pay fore my clerics team armor

The player coming from one of those big guilds on server dont now if that Gm will listen to me or not

I only have been try to Helping Albs with MLS to get done is that a crime or what some times i wonder who i do care like i do

And fore next few days i be online but will not hold any MLS reasons you will understand why

was realy close last night to stop playing becuse of that player

I will this weekend set upp a farming group fore ml 7 and Arbor glenn as i have to farm a fewew scrolls to shan i be unshore if any would come and help or not but i will try it paying 12 p fore a clouedsong Scroll 2 and 3 of it i cant do

Holding Mls dont made me ritch like eggy say somne where on forum you you know what to farm you can do between 50 p to 100 p a day i have never have that ammount of monney in game the higest i have reach is 20 p witch i used 17 p to bought a clouedsong claok

zorbas

One of Freddy's beloved
Shanessa continue your nice job

We need more MLS for us.

Thank you

George

Marc

FH is my second home
poisono said:

I find this highly amusing comming from someone from durham. I bet shanessa speaks better english irl than you and shes not even english.

I once had the pleasure of visiting a fish and chip shop in durham. Couldnt understand wtf the proprieter was saying. I just kept on sayin "what, what, wtf u goin about". Turns out he was saying "you want salt and vinegar on these".. Some local had to translate for me

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
Dont feel bad Shanessa. You are a great ML leader and have helped alot of albs getting ML rdy (the suxiest thing ever invented in DAoC). There always some gr33dy focking pve n00b that has wet dreams of stuffing his CM with high value itemz just for show (prolly makes em feel important).Keep up the spirit Shan :clap:

Night

Fledgling Freddie
wouldnt take it so bad, Shannesa, hope you feel different by tommorow and carry on with your raids :)

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Hmm wonder who it was..

Myself i really think ML-raid leaders r entiteld to preclaim for as much as they want if they run a smooth raid

Last night went to hell due to whole other reason we shall not discuss here

/salute shanessa for tryin imo

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
keep up the good mood and get back on track, ignore the ppl who whine all the time... :fluffle:

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
I think Shanessa is a great person, and is helping his fellow realm m8s finishing their MLs.

Imo, if shanessa want to arrange a raid and keep all loot for himself/his guild its fine by me, i dont join ML raids for loot i join for credit, otherwise i can go farm with some ppl.

Keep it up shanessa i still have 3 chars to ding ml10 :cheers:

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Dont stop doing em shanessa - the TIT who called u greedy, just remove from BG and /ignore :)

ive been on so many ml raids that are screwed up by complete nobs not listening or doing as they are told.

cheers

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Shanessa, my light, my love...

You have done nothing wrong at all. Your raid, your rules. If you want to preclaim something, do it. If you want to preclaim every single drop, do it. People can be thenkful for your efforts or fuck off back to WOW.

Please don't quit doing raids, it just means I get 10 PMs asking me to run ML4 every night instead of 5 :(

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Jump on the horse again Shan, we need raid leaders, was very looking forward to the ml10 :(
and give me a shout on the scrolls, if its SoM 3/3 or malice 3/3 you need, I can spend some hours farming them with you if you want.

Roken

One of Freddy's beloved
You can preclaim all drops Shan, I'll still come on any raid you run (once I learn to tell the time ;) )

Mathiyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well here is my 2 cents

ML's are Mythic's/GOA's unofficial Purgatory. Meaning that once you hit that lvl 40 and can start them you feel like you must. Everyone else has them, so you'll probably want them. The expansion is there and I don't know of a person who don't have it. Thus there is no point in having the expansion if you don't partake in 3/4 of the story behind it. Thus Purgatory, you can't help but get into it and it's damn hard to get out of it.(Metaphorically speaking of course)

And into the darkness of this self inflicted Purgatory we do find rays of light (no not Madonna), Eggy, Shan and the like.

I accept several things when going on these raids.

1. If something is preclaimed by the raid leader as a requirement for them, or something they have been after, then fine because a> I'm going to benefit in some other way, b> I'm going along because I need the ML's, c> If I'm playing a sub 50 character on ML's I'll get exp too (hopefully) - hence benefits whichever way I turn. What I DO object to is preclaiming something when the rules of the raid have been set, everyone is half way through the ML and the Raid Leader sees something they want drop and they pre-claim it under the nose of everyone. In my opinion, thats wrong, plain and simple, and I leave the raid right then as it would have spoiled my enjoyment. And if im not enjoying the game, then I leave and do something else for a while.

2. The Sub 99% drops are normally a waste of time, unless for some reason there is a really nice RoG that dropped out of some freak chance. If this goes to salvage for the funds of the raid leader, then so be it, i can't be arsed. At the end of the day it only makes silvery & gold coloured dots on your screen, why get angry about it?

3. The remains of the ML x.10 boss mobs. Well, why get annoyed about a sodding ornament? It don't do anything, it has no stats, it don't turn your house into some kind of magnet for players to buy your wares. It does NOTHING. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to have and to look at as a picture of your triumphs, but in no way shoud it be the bone of so many contentions as I have seen in the passed.

4. If i don't like the way a raid leader does things, then I don't go. My time is precious to me and I like to play and enjoy, not play for the sake of it. It's one reason why I stopped going on Sidi Raids a long time back, they were too long winded for the hope of a gimpse of a drop.

I don't tend complain about anything that happens during ML raids, though I will grumble, as everyone probably does, to my group and/or guild, about certain aspects of the raid - things are taking too long, xxxxx is being a n00b, God! This RL is crap. But I will not come here or anywhere and open slag off the raid leader. I know how hard a job it is just running Guild raids for ML's, events, artifact hunts or anything. Getting a large amount of people you can only communicate to by typing things is difficult, especially if you are playing on an English Server and English is not your strongest language. (Personally for me it's not too bad, as I work with people from multi nationalities who are learning English, so I am used to pigeon English and badly written and spoken English). It's not that I don't know the pressures of raid leading. Hell, I even tried my hand at Relic Raid leading, and that gave me a headache for days, before and after the event.

My point is this though, people have to be either more patient with raid leaders or just dont go on them. If someone is taking the time to organise, run and complete something not just for their own benefit but for the benefit of players as a whole then that should be applauded, not flamed.

Shan, I have been on your raids before. You finished the ML6 when the ToA servers were deadly laggy. I admired you for sticking with it despite lag ghost pulls, mass LD's, constant complaints from the players (including myself) about the time it was taking. Nearly all of the problems were down to Mythic/GOA and it was a testament to your patience that you managed to get us all through that ML stage.

Therefore, please do not give up doing what you are good at. Take some time away from the running of ML's and return refreshed. It has been shown here that your support outways those who dislike you by a long long margin. The power of the many will outpwn the doubters, the troublemakers, the n00bs and the selfish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom