Dear freddys Users

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
F*cking good reply, but please can I be Madonna?

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
You just want to wear the dress and pointy cone bra eggy :eek2:

Lend her your raid leading skin of toughness while you're at it.

p.s. Shanessa if you need any help farming any scrolls this weekend, give me a shout in game - if i'm on an alt, just contact anybody in Insurgence and ask them if i'm online and i'll be there. Still remember being your boat driver on ML1 :) Just don't give up mate please.

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
Shan, if you ever need help getting a item for your temp give me a PM and I will come and help. Thanx for all raids you done and hopefully do in the future.
/hug

Killswitch

FH is my second home
I R teh Shanessa fanboi :worthy:

Keep up with the raids and screw anyone who doesn't like 'em! I've got plenty of my characters through MLs on your raids. My guild all appreciate the work you do on the ML raids and try to help out when we can. We don't have too many good active raid leaders about, just you, Nomans (a bit) and that guy from Synergy...you know, the one with all the GoVs.

Don't give up. Tis your raid, your rules in my opinion. Only time I have problems with preclaiming is when it's not announced in advance. I'm pretty sure that almost everyone you've helped over the last few months would agree there. Just ban that clueless, greedy, whining, pre-pubescent, noobish, probably-sexually-deviant arsehole from all future raids and get on with it. Your realm will thank you for it!

Three cheers for Shanessa imo!

"HIP HIP HOORAY!"
"HIP HIP HOORAY!"
"HIP HIP HOORAY!"

Now givf ML10 raid!!!!!!!!!!

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Just ban that clueless, greedy, whining, pre-pubescent, noobish, probably-sexually-deviant arsehole....

Hm? What have I done wrong now? :(

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
well if ya want out of work......

well if you want out of work golena i can always ring up and say that you need to come home there is a house hold emergancy and sound very upset on the phone, can even cry so they dont ask to many questions.

:clap:

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Moggit said:
well if you want out of work golena i can always ring up and say that you need to come home there is a house hold emergancy and sound very upset on the phone, can even cry so they dont ask to many questions.

:clap:

Erm...have you got my work number too?

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
umm no but you can email it to me i dont mind then you and golena can come home and we can go Rvr and stuff like that

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Bah, don't let em get to you Shan. And don't stop doing raids because of some dorks. Just ignore them and refuse them on your raids... problem solved

Erulin

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
sucks to see you step down shanessa, you are one of the nicest persons ive meet, ever....

imo the leader can preclaim all the items if he/she wants too, when i join a ml raid i join for the ML, not for the drops.. sure the drops are a nice add if you need em on your template, but with 73 others rolling for every single item (mostly of plain greed) i rather leave the lotto..

anyway, i owe you a big thanks Shanessa.. big respect in helping my chars ding a few mls...

shout if you ever need a hand with anything

Arthias

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
poisono said:
Jesues Christ.

I mean you could of just said that she was foriegn rather than rip my throat out and feed it to the dogs. Im a Kobold Smurf cheers.

Stop being so narrowminded? There are other countries than ENGLAND in this world. Denmark being one of them (thats where I'm from). Shanessa is from Sweden :cheers:

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmi said:
Stop being so narrowminded? There are other countries than ENGLAND in this world. Denmark being one of them (thats where I'm from). Shanessa is from Sweden :cheers:

found out the hard way, that englishmen dont like danish :(

Marc

FH is my second home
I like danish bacon Ashy. But sadly not Carlseberg :(

I also used to like Tomas Graveson until he left Everton.

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
As Eggy said, it's your raid and it's upto you what you want too pre-claim. If people don't like it they can leave and not get thier ML done. I don't think it's selfish at all pre-claiming stuff, and if people give you abuse for it just /ignore them and remove them from future ML raids.

To the person who pm'd you that abuse :wanker:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
If only all albs could love each other and show the kind of replys people have been giving shan <and rightly so> The realm would be a better place :)

:worthy:

Baldrian

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

You mean you live that near to me? Darn it. :p

Seems actually there is a lot of danes in the game.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
No will not name that player on this forums i have bring it to hes or shes guild

that guild will maybe hate me becuse i bring it to them but i dont think i deserve that kind of treatnment as i only try to help Abls get trow mls

Eggy and i and nomans land are just try to get as mutch abls whe can trow Mlsso more albs can defend or keeps in rvr

I am not what you call the best Rvr player i am siting on aold computer and play curently and zoning fore me is like verry bad those who been on my mls now howmy zone times are

Becuse over 40 peoopl have tryed pm me today i will HOld the ml 9 fore tonight but i be Anon on Server but i be run the bg

Eggy fore ml 9 i be need some of youer advice you done it mutch more then i have done been to that place 3 times only but i got a Map

some asked what i need well its a good question i been try fore along time try made a team armor witch will work fore a cleric

i did a attemp i posted on forum but the replay on it say conntqct egy fore abetter lay out

i do have a ml 10 armor fore a cleric was given that in a drop a few weeks ago froma raid holed by some one from SS who was kind Inv me to the raid

i dont farm scrolls or artifacts that mutch becuse made mls and get you trought is what i am best on i am not a tank eather thoguht i try tank mobs with shan often and get killed

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa said:
Eggy fore ml 9 i be need some of youer advice you done it mutch more then i have done been to that place 3 times only but i got a Map

The VoS walkthrough isn't bad for 9.1-9.9 - these steps only take an hour if done well.

9.10 is the hard part. This is how to do it (assuming you have a decent zerg):

1) Form 3 groups containing the following classes:

Paladin
Merc/Reaver
Merc/Reaver
Minstrel/Inf (distracter)

2) Move your entire zerg to the first generator. Kill all "bird" guard mobs apart from one.

3) Get generator to 2% (click below the rim to target).

4) Move entire zerg to 2nd generator, follow step 2 and 3.

5) Move entire zerg to 3rd generator, follow step 2 and 3.

6) Move entire zerg to phoenix, set up camp.

7) Move each mini group from step 1 to each generator.

8) Ask distracter in each group to make a macro to set GT at feet (/macro GT /groundset 0), and put Distract ability on Qbar.

9) Ask distracter to practice distracting the statue mob near each generator. The best way is to press distract every 5 seconds or so, pressing it just as the distract wears off the mob. Distracters use the GT macro incase the mob starts to move, to re-set the GT.

10) Once all 3 distract teams are ready, ZERG pheonix. Use ML9 pets if anyone has them, full earth petspam, AE str buffs from clerics.

11) Get phoenix to around 87% hp.

12) Get first generator team to kill generator. DISTRACT and kill statue mob - it will repop every 10 seconds - keep doing this.

13) Get phoenix to around 55% hp.

14) Kill second generator. Follow step 12.

15) Get phoenix to around 30% hp.

16) Kill third generator. Follow step 12.

17) Kill phoenix. MAKE SURE: you need to be @ Phoenix or @ generators for credit. NOT INBETWEEN

18) Lotto, thank raid leader, pay £10 into Eggy's Paypal account.

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
eggy said:
3) Get generator to 2% (click below the rim to target)
Heres something i hope will help also...

Quite a few people had trouble targetting the generators on the times i have attended ML9. A quick relog works every time and allows u to target the generator properly :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Eggy, you forgot step 7.5

Hire an eggy lookalike to "look concerned" at the lack of tanks now left standing at phoenix.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Eggy, you forgot step 7.5

Hire an eggy lookalike to "look concerned" at the lack of tanks now left standing at phoenix.

lol

2 x ml9 pets >> tanks it seems :p

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Shan dont ever take any critisms from people personally. Its obvious these people dont run their own ML raids because if they did they would understand the pressure etc that ML leaders go through and wouldnt insult you.

People can read the rules of raids on Freddys and if they dont like them... simple answer, dont join. You (the sheep) do have the ability to NOT attend the raid if you are unhappy about the rules. If you do decide to join dont fucking bitch about the rules!

Imo a ML leader preclaiming is ok by me since they take their time to lead them they deserve something in return. Normally when I preclaim on my raids I dont bother rolling in the rest of the lotto, and why should I? I alrdy 'won' something so im not intitled to (unless rules are different)

Anyway Shan as I said, ignore the bad stuff the sheep tell you and focus on the people that enjoy your raids.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Shannesa you are a great person. don't let idiots ruin the fun for you...

I have liked all the MLs i been on with you... and pre-claiming a drop is ok... and ppl who don't like that should simply don't join the raid...

if the leader wanna claim ALL drops it would still be fair... aslong as it has been posted here befor hand ofc :)

Shannesa hope u will keep the spirit high :cheers:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Ashala said:
found out the hard way, that englishmen dont like danish :(

Don't believe that for a second. I'm English and proud of it. I like all races (excluding frogs for obvious reasons :wink ), it's just people that piss me off I don't like.

As for Carlsburg the chemically brewed shite from Reading should not be confused with the good stuff you can get in Denmark. My personal preference is Carlsburg gold (??) in the black tin with gold logo, strong and nice tasting beer.

As for Shannesa I hope you toughen up a bit. From comments your obviously a nice person and did not deserve the abuse. Unfortunately there are arseholes and we have a fair share in DAOC but you cannot let them get to you. If people are rude in BG just kick em and put them on a banned list.

<hug> Hope you feeling better about it today.

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
i will run the raids this weekend and then i will take myself a long thinking waht i will do

i do not like get jumped on from a player like that becuse they dont now how i am as aplayer i have never preclaim mutch from a ml raid only 2 i have done that in over 38 ml raids

is that to be selhfish to do when you count on tha mmount of time in those raids

I did preclaim 2 scrolls on ml 7 None of those have not dropped when whe been there .

I also have to start figred out waht armor and items Shanessa will be ned fore both Rvr and Ml leading i do have areally good ml 10 armor right now i did won on one of Ss raids Hope they called Ss as short name

I have this spec 40 rej 36 ench so made a team armor after that i dont really now and as i cant afford those several plates item in game i dont farm Artiifacts or verry little on scroll hunts i enjoy hold the mls mutch more even ifi dont benefit from it more then gold

i have bought 1 Artifact thought fore shanessa on monday this week the gold from this 38 mls payed fore it was aclouedsong cloak and i payed 17 p fore it and went broke but it was worth it

HAvent got the scrolls fore it but i can farm those one day with anice group

I hold this Mls to help albs not to be richest in game i am happy over what monney i can farm on mls and salvage items fore me isent that easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom