Dear freddys Users

Placador

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think u are a greedy... and i don't know what it mean :p but if is a bad word isn't for you
I hope 2 weeks after Catacomsb we can do a ML RUSH togheter, think about it :clap:

Sparkimus

Fledgling Freddie
I'm kinda new to this forum and pretty much new to ML's too and I have to say I do see a profit in doing them, but it ain't from gold, items or scrolls. It's from the abilities we gain from them at the end. Which profit us from helping to gank those fat Trolls and skinny Elves and get rich on the resulting RP's.

All you raid leaders out there, keep up the great work :worthy: and try your best to ignore the feeble minded greedy fecks :wanker: out there that just see plat signs in front of their eyes.
:cheers:

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
if i am still lead ;Mls when cataco,bs come it i will do those then

tright now i am a bit uppset over a cetrtian albs menality

Me and noman and Eggy have volentar take upp thw work to get Albs trow mls the last any of us 3 Ml leaders fore public would get is a flame becuse whe try and help albs

And personnaly i thnk its silly by a Alb toflame me in that way becuse i am try helping Albs get trow in mls and i do keep lottto item witch no in bg wannt like those 2 gold scrolls i get in presteps raids i allways ask but 99.9 % of time they told me keep them

i do keep them if they say so and made booksand place on house fore chaeap monney fore albs to bought

have now thats to presteps raids and nice freidns manage to get 46 books complet at my house fore sale no one is expensive and most are normal books

I do not sell those Artifacts that mutch i looked at house today and i saw i got 2 Artifacts there witch i did won in a Artifacts run over sen i started play as a Toa player

None of those 2 shan can use so i am try sell those

I will continue with the mls as many is ask fore it

fere

Fledgling Freddie
shan... dont be upset by noob ppl ;)
u r great!!
and i agree with ashton.. if u dont like it, simply DONT join!

/hug
/gif a box of ferrero rocher ;)

gataki, infil, lv 50

Marc

FH is my second home
AmeinoN said:
lol @ arguing about pve :O

Now, i know u aint the sharpest tool in the box, heck, id even go as far to say Ironheart has more up top than you, but people also play this game for the PvE content. Id rather listen to people arguing about PvE than FC stroking their e-peens on the RvR section about how they rox at a COMPUTER GAME

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
indeed, shan is a nice person....

i just hoped she would be surrounded a bit more by ppl that want to succeed or win at events though.. not all comes to shan alone for succes...

ml5 pre step raid : failed
ml5 Bg raid: failed
ml6 Full raid : failed
ml7 pre raid : 3 whipe outs
dunno about the ml 9 one..and a couple off others were cancelled beacause off lack off support..

hmmmmmmm

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
indeed, shan is a nice person....

i just hoped she would be surrounded a bit more by ppl that want to succeed or win at events though.. not all comes to shan alone for succes...

ml5 pre step raid : failed
dunno about the ml 9 one..and a couple off others were cancelled beacause off lack off support..

hmmmmmmm

I think this is more a case of the number of ML's that have been run recently than anyone not wanting to show support. I think what we are seeing is that the game currently can't support an ML a night.
In the last few weeks there have been lots of ML rushes and seperate ML raids, most people have now managed to get their char upto ML 10 and most people want to do other stuff. I imagine if we maybe reduced the number of ML's down slightly, people would have more time to get new alts to 40+ and want to come again or decide that they can take a day off to help. There's been several days recently when there has been upto 3 ML's run per day and getting the numbers for all of those is tricky.

Placador

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:

Mmmm ml5 we were 7 ppl
ml6 can't do 6.9 with 2 fg's
ml7 can't do katorii with fg and 3 add's
The problem isn't that shan or me don't know how to do ML's the problem is we haven't ENOUGH PPL to do it, so don't say silly things if u don't know what happend

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Placador said:
Mmmm ml5 we were 7 ppl
ml6 can't do 6.9 with 2 fg's
ml7 can't do katorii with fg and 3 add's
The problem isn't that shan or me don't know how to do ML's the problem is we haven't ENOUGH PPL to do it, so don't say silly things if u don't know what happend

I believe Ironheart was saying that it would be nice if more people turned up to the raids that were organised. Exactly as you just said, he never once questioned your ML doing ability.

Placador said:
so don't say silly things

touche

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Just for the record, with the right classes the numbers you mentioned can do all those encounters. Although I agree if they consist of 16 scouts it is impossible.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Marc said:
Now, i know u aint the sharpest tool in the box, heck, id even go as far to say Ironheart has more up top than you, but people also play this game for the PvE content. Id rather listen to people arguing about PvE than FC stroking their e-peens on the RvR section about how they rox at a COMPUTER GAME

Arguing for everything sux , for PVE sux more.Dont comment my post tard,if you cant understand what i mean.

/edit this is albion section btw , say about RvR section has nothing to do with this post dont challenge a new argument i am not up too,just told my opinion ><

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm don't know what happened but i just like to give my 2 cents on some general comments here.

Yes people do need people who lead ml's like people need people to do relic raids. Alot of people need to be held their hand even to go to the loo.
Thumbs up for all who organise things. But!, does that really mean you can claim stuff?
In my honest opinion, no. It's good on you that you organise things, but if it weren't for the people to turn up and come along then there wouldn't be anything either for you to claim. So basically everybody else on the raid deserves a right chance to lotto for something.

As like i said i admire people running public raids. I just possibly can't as there would be too many people turning up that's why i keep mine between a few guilds.
On the other hand i see people saying here Shan is a good ml leader. Might be so but when i came on to the ml2 and just logged from the way it was so messy, and what i heard from others is that always someone else has to take over the ml as it just gets screwed up all over the place. (please do not take this as criticism as some people just have more of leadership then others - and yes she is doing great to organise an ml)
But when i see/hear all of this, and the that with even the first thing i said - i really frown my eyebrows to people who even claim drops. (and i would have even done it if it was somebody else)

If i'm not even mistaking, i believe aussie once or twice claimed some drops on Sidi raids and got nearly linched for that... And after that quite alot of people didn't even turn up for those raids (could have been someone else leading it too though - can't fully remember)

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
No we couldnt, why did u even have to post ... On a topic and post from someone clearly upset in the first place. You deserve to get them replys for Trolling for no fucking reason... FFS THIS ISNT EVEN YOUR REALM THREADS...

yes it is

sorry but abuse is abuse

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
If i'm not even mistaking, i believe aussie once or twice claimed some drops on Sidi raids and got nearly linched for that... And after that quite alot of people didn't even turn up for those raids (could have been someone else leading it too though - can't fully remember)

Falcor, Loxleyhood and Aligro used to preclaim on Sidi Raids. And the threads about that was like 25 pages long.

Personally, I think that preclaiming sucks. BUT: the decision to preclaim or not is always up to the leader. It´s his raid, he´s making the rules and if people are going to attend, they have to accept those rules, or stay out.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Falcor, Loxleyhood and Aligro used to preclaim on Sidi Raids. And the threads about that was like 25 pages long.

Personally, I think that preclaiming sucks. BUT: the decision to preclaim or not is always up to the leader. It´s his raid, he´s making the rules and if people are going to attend, they have to accept those rules, or stay out.

atm..;i think that pre claiming should be allowed.. and not be torn down.
It doesn't mean that someone is greedy....
At least it would show a form off respect from the attending ppl towards the organizing person instead off a simple: KK THx for raid bye bye....

like a form off present , a token off appreciation.

main problem is... that we have seen raid leaders organizing stuff JUST to get that drop. When they have what they want...no more raids are held by those.

I'm not pointing any fingers to anyone, but that has happened a lot...

Ppl use a zerg to get what they want and then p*** off.

I know shan ain't one off those.. as she keeps on holding raids.
The Eggy raid that will be held with release off catacombs is one off those fishy once....

lvl 50 heretic prolly that needs to hit ml 10..... as first on excal... Using his renown to get this.
that is how i see the motivation of his raids, always personal benefit.. and if there is nothing to gain, you don't hear from em.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
The Eggy raid that will be held with release off catacombs is one off those fishy once....

lvl 50 heretic prolly that needs to hit ml 10..... as first on excal... Using his renown to get this.

Never have I claimed to be a 'raid leader of Albion'.

Most things I do in-game are with the intention of improving RVR, as this is what I enjoy the most. If my guildies or I need MLs to compete more effectively in RVR, I will run MLs. This is simply because I know my raids will be faster than other public raids. Why? Because I don't let people fuck around. Clear, concise instructions are given, results follow naturally.

My last ML rush was for the benefit of guildies, friends and the chilled-out lovely people in Albion. It is a sad side-effect that whiners can also get credit for the MLs.

I run MLs for the benefit of my friends, and those who constantly support my leading style. I don't have the time to run MLs all the time out of good will - I would prefer to spend my time on the battlefield with my friends.

Red HATred said:
that is how i see the motivation of his raids, always personal benefit.. and if there is nothing to gain, you don't hear from em.

It is extremely rare that I don't reply to the constant stream of PMs I get in game every evening with helpful and constructive comments. Tonight for example I gave advice to various people having problems with Khaos Shield, Moirai, 1.1, ML6 prequests etc etc. Where was the personal benefit in that?

Shanessa is one of the most caring players I have ever met. Anyone even remotely slagging her off deserves to crawl in the cess-pit with the radar users.

I love helping honest people. It's whiners and whingers that fuck me off.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Never have I claimed to be a 'raid leader of Albion'.

Eggy is of course the raid leader for midgard... just look where there str relic is now :fluffle:

Of course people have personal reasons for running raids.
Eggy runs raids to get alts/friends through them.
Shanessa runs raids because she enjoys running them.
Someone who ran raids and didn't get anything out of it should take a good look at their life because there are better things they could be doing! This is after all a computer game (the idea of a game being to have fun)!

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
i wonder what happens if someone preclaims in hib :/

but it's nice to have some good raidleaders
to bad there are always little kids or french people(current joke in hib) on excal :/

but never give up, there'll be more peepz defending u then whining at u (if u are a fair leader as it seems to be)

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Shanessa is one of the most caring players I have ever met. Anyone even remotely slagging her off deserves to crawl in the cess-pit with the radar users.

I love helping honest people. It's whiners and whingers that fuck me off.

I think the above says it all :cheers:

Ignore the whiners Shan, that's what /ignore is for. You have a lot of support here from the Albion community, please dont let the actions of a few fucktards upset you. Its your raid, your rules and no-one who has a problem with the rules HAS to join, so ignore the wasters and keep up the good work. :worthy:

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
youer more peoopel who get trow Mls you better our forces fore rvr will become with skilled Ml to use

As well i do Enjoy hold those Riads i dont care what i get in drops even if its junk or abad item

why i am hold this mls is to help Albs get mls done and as some here think i do it fore the drops thats isent true

As it is nowdays there is 3 who hold public mls i am one of them Eggy is as well one and nomans land i hold all this raids to help albs get trow there mls

when i do help with Presteps i do that to be KInd not to benefitr so mutch from it i do get monney and salavge loot from all raids

Some was told me in game how mutch monney i was amde from hold the mls

40 Mls have gieven me 19 P in monney witch i used 17 p to bought aclouedsong claok i am need fore shan so every mpnney i get from raids are used to bought my cleric items in House zone Annother alb have farmed

the fact are i dont do mutch monney like many think

i do not roll on the 100 % drops on lower mls the only rolling i do is if its a Scroll i can use or a items my cleric can use

And i am allways roll verry low last day fore example on the ml 5 raid i manage wine a sword witch a cleric

I am do this mls to help atthers not to benefit from them

And 99 % of my gaming time i am help albs with mls presteps ot hold aml i dont farming mutch as a Solo cleric who try farming isent so good

i will keep up with hold raids but they will be a bit distance betweween them after this week becuse i plan öevel one of the verry few artifacts i got to lv 10

Egg of youth i think the corect name it is have to get it 5 lvs more so i can use that on mls and in rvr

as long there is a Intresst of mls i will doing it fore albs and when catacombs coming i hope eggy will do some raids so i can geta Alt of mine trow mls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom