Dear tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
lead your own ml rush if you have a problem with tilda.. How should he lo2 it? some ppl only joinet for ml 8 should they be allowed to lo2 for ml 1.2.3.4. an 6? how could you tell what ppl was on what ml ...

We should all just be happy he did the ml rush so we could get all those steps in one day (now that eggy was not abel to do it)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
lead your own ml rush if you have a problem with tilda.. How should he lo2 it? some ppl only joinet for ml 8 should they be allowed to lo2 for ml 1.2.3.4. an 6? how could you tell what ppl was on what ml ...

We should all just be happy he did the ml rush so we could get all those steps in one day (now that eggy was not abel to do it)

/bg loot treasurer..

try not typing it. Yeah I wasn't there and don't know what happened but if you can't be arsed to lotto 100p drops, don't set it so they automatically go to you.. it's not that hard really!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
/bg loot treasurer..

try not typing it. Yeah I wasn't there and don't know what happened but if you can't be arsed to lotto 100p drops, don't set it so they automatically go to you.. it's not that hard really!

maybe he wantet something for using 15 houres leading a ml raid???

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
tbh if i was doing 15hours of mls i would want something for it, think tilda did a great job and deserves all the drops that he wants

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
u didnt go there for the drops u went there for the ml's

if u wanna get drops get high ml asap and go farm ml7 or ml9

Aserra

Fledgling Freddie
pinkey said:
tbh if i was doing 15hours of mls i would want something for it, think tilda did a great job and deserves all the drops that he wants

To claim something is np but all? :eek:

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
yeah everything seems a bit much to claim imo. But I think she deserved it, she wasted a freakin saturday. ;)

Annisa

Fledgling Freddie
Arilinn said:
yeah everything seems a bit much to claim imo. But I think she deserved it, she wasted a freakin saturday. ;)

Yup yup thats why Tilda got Erinys aswell as present.

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
tbh she could atleast have posted that there where not gonna be a lotto before the raid.. imo less than 1/3 of the peaple would have showed up.. btw she got very rich safe to say 500 plat.. maybe even twice that amount.
flame away plz, this is my 5 cents

Girafmad

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
What he claimed? totally out of intrest.

notting, he simply desided to take all loot from ml1 2 3 4 6 8

Tilda

Annisa said:
Yup yup thats why Tilda got Erinys aswell as present.
except I didnt.

99% of loot was destroyed as I said, and afaik, I dont have any 100p drops.

Nobody picked up the ML 1 loot, ML2 loot was all destroyed apart from 1 vest, ML3 similarly. ML6 and 8 the odd bit and bob were left over but again, mostly destroyed, as you need 3 full bags of items for the ML presteps.

I'm going to close this thread and refer you to my post in the other thread.

Thanks all for comming.

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom