daoc IRL Meetup

Battusai

Fledgling Freddie
uk sounds nice,could take the train from here in belgium.

altho the idea of a completely dressed up zerg rolling a treb up to the goa keep and hurtling flaming pc's over the wall apeals to me aswel.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Last i heard she was in Iceland for Eve Online :)
rofl, I'm way more upto date than you then. I don't think she browses these forums from the US. =(

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Ironfalcon said:
Or you can book your ticket here.. Ryan Air cost between 40£-100£ pound for a return ticket.. :clap:

Yes I know Dan.... but since Sharkith asked for some danish / swedish prices, I found them. <hands over the "Master of the Obviouse" badge to Ironfalcon>

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Doink-666 said:
Why not just make a poll on a place? :)

Please do .. but make some options so we can avoid everyone to vote for there own backyard.

Doink-666

Fledgling Freddie
Rickie said:
Please do .. but make some options so we can avoid everyone to vote for there own backyard.

Pitty the world is so that we cant make it in my back yard...South Africa :clap:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen said:
Yes I know Dan.... but since Sharkith asked for some danish / swedish prices, I found them. <hands over the "Master of the Obviouse" badge to Ironfalcon>

umm? www.ryan.co.uk makes the prices in dk/swedish kroners.. <hans the badge back> still cheaper.. why make it more expensive than it already is.. more money for beer!

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
umm? www.ryan.co.uk makes the prices in dk/swedish kroners.. <hans the badge back> still cheaper.. why make it more expensive than it already is.. more money for beer!

Maybe it was because Sharkith already did post Ryanair. ;) Toby just added a link from DK as requested.
Btw.... i'll buy you a beer Dan :cheers:

Anyway .... cant someone make team ( 3-5 ppl ) from diff. places and just let them take some action in this?

:worthy: I vote Sharkith for President of the RL-meeting-convent! :worthy:

Rickie

Can't get enough of FH
Doink-666 said:
Pitty the world is so that we cant make it in my back yard...South Africa :clap:

hehe .... i dont think many of us can afford to go to your backyard even tho it would be awesome. Now .... gif that poll plz. :clap:

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Rickie said:
Maybe it was because Sharkith already did post Ryanair.
Toby just added a link from DK as requested.
Btw.... i'll buy you a beer Dan
Anyway .... cant someone make team ( 3-5 ppl ) from diff. places and just let them take some action in this?

I vote Sharkith for President of the RL-meeting-convent! :worthy:

AHH! <facepalms> der er så mange sidder at læse.. :p kan slet ikke finde ud af det.. :p

And many thanks.. i might take you up on that one.. ;)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
You do know, Ironfalcon, that you might end up being our chef for the evening if it's in denmark, right?

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen said:
You do know, Ironfalcon, that you might end up being our chef for the evening if it's in denmark, right?

Thats not good at all.. I can make frikadeller for all.. :D its the only dish I know..

but im sure we'll figure something out.. :worthy: if its in denmark, we might be able to loan a big room, that can host 200-300 people.. and its not that far from aarhus..

you do know tosen.. you might even help me clean up after the party, if its denmark we choose.. ;) :m00:

Tosen

Part of the furniture
You're a chef ffs :p Now make some of that fancy stuff you can do :)

Tosen

Part of the furniture
Ironfalcon said:
Thats not good at all.. I can make frikadeller for all.. :D its the only dish I know..

but im sure we'll figure something out.. :worthy: if its in denmark, we might be able to loan a big room, that can host 200-300 people.. and its not that far from aarhus..

you do know tosen.. you might even help me clean up after the party, if its denmark we choose.. ;) :m00:

Yea I know mate... mum can do the cleaning, we can go around emptying the ½empty bottles xD

Tosen

Part of the furniture
If it's going to be in denmark, I'll make sure we have the dinner and party a saturday, and then if some people have to, they can always get back home sunday, and if some people stays in denmark, we'll provide shelter.
There's alot to see in denmark and the Tosen family would be glad to give you a guided tour around in denmark.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Tosen said:
If it's going to be in denmark, I'll make sure we have the dinner and party a saturday, and then if some people have to, they can always get back home sunday, and if some people stays in denmark, we'll provide shelter.
There's alot to see in denmark and the Tosen family would be glad to give you a guided tour around in denmark.

Around denmark? all you would see was the walls inside the pub? :twak: :cheers: :drink:

Tosen

Part of the furniture
I'm sure some people would like to see the Tuborg breweries (gg @ living in fredericia;)), or the old town in Odense, and ofc Copenhagen, everyone wants to see copenhagen :)

Velimos McDuff

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
i heard its wonderful, wonderful tbh

I heard it had a half naked fish on a rock in its harbor :cool:

*looks around and flees back into the shadow realm of the lurker*

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Velimos McDuff said:
I heard it had a half naked fish on a rock in its harbor :cool:

*looks around and flees back into the shadow realm of the lurker*

she's a lot smaller than you would think - you kind of get there and go.... ermmmm where was that nice pub we were in last night again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom