DAoC Celestius Freeshard EU population!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, saw that... puts live to shame population wise. It will undoubtedly die eventually but for right now its fun.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
At least a third of that is bots, but that is still pretty good for an "RvR only" server.

I can't see it lasting that long though and the community seems to be made up, largely, of the socially awkward (read, sweats) I wouldn't want it overly policed like Phoenix, but it needs some moderation, seems anything goes.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Are you lot running multiple toons and stuff?

Gwadien

not for rvr obv but for lvling/farming shit aye, got a cleric/friar bot I triple log with necro or cabbie.

and it's not against the rules?

To be honest with you though, looking at the amount of effort that has been put into this so far, I'd be amazed if it lasted more than 3 months.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
and it's not against the rules?

To be honest with you though, looking at the amount of effort that has been put into this so far, I'd be amazed if it lasted more than 3 months.

You're allowed multiple accounts as long as you don't use third party software to control them all, gotta do them all manually... and I agree, I can't see this server lasting long, I was reporting bugs yesterday and the staff came off as patronizing dickheads.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Paladin is fucking stupidly overpowered here btw.... fuckers get 2.5spec points >< can go like 39 slash 39 two-handed 42 shield 48 chants 20 parry (red celerity and a shit load of defence between slams) - gonna try a necro out i think though, i wanna see melee cry about their abs.

Gwadien

Got to 30 in 2 hours with me and my bro playing Druid, Bard, Eld, Chanter, Animist & leech :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah exping is very fast and post 30 even faster with the kill tasks. But I just know RvR is just going to be tryhards adding on everything they see, same old shit :)

Also slightly annoying that is isn't proper TOA, in TOA I was running 26% heal on my hero for procs 101 str/dex/con and capped quick, because min/max. And I know I destroyed people because my planning was better, but that was part of solo life. This shit any old mouthbreather walks out in capped templates.

Not for me I am afraid.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Anyway, I have come to the conclusion we will never find Excalibur again.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah exping is very fast and post 30 even faster with the kill tasks. But I just know RvR is just going to be tryhards adding on everything they see, same old shit :)

Also slightly annoying that is isn't proper TOA, in TOA I was running 26% heal on my hero for procs 101 str/dex/con and capped quick, because min/max. And I know I destroyed people because my planning was better, but that was part of solo life. This shit any old mouthbreather walks out in capped templates.

Not for me I am afraid.

yea was a bit disappointed about not having healing bonus on my pala.. it has duration instead lol, SoM lasts a bit longer like so I can't complain I guess.

edit: wonder if duration increases slam duration here, I haven't tested it *scratches chin*

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Cabalist pet vs Necro pet fully buffed, necros are fucked atm lol, their pets get hit for loads

asdasda.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom