Politics Coronavirus

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Very much dislike. It appears we're slowly going down the road of not being in control of our own bodies.

If you can make the justification here then it's much easier to make the justification somewhere else - and once one action becomes normalised then follow-ons become achieveable.

The medical profession is firmly against mandatory vaccination for good reasons. I'm against it for libertarian ones - and although I strongly condemn idiots who don't voluntarily get vaccinated I cannot condone coercion of any form.

That's a selfish view - speaking out for them on this is a way of stopping the shit rolling downhill and hitting me when I draw the red line on what governments should be able to force into our own bodies.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Bloke essentially builds a new building then gets upset it doesn't qualify, lol.

Yes, always amusing when already stretched businesses spend more money to comply with increasingly abritary and non-science backed rules, only for petty council bureaucrats to change their minds at the last minute. Fucking hilarious in fact.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yes, always amusing when already stretched businesses spend more money to comply with increasingly abritary and non-science backed rules, only for petty council bureaucrats to change their minds at the last minute. Fucking hilarious in fact.

Lmao, that's such horseshit and you know it.

It's pretty clear that you can't build a new building when the council says you can't use your current building, that's why it's hilarious, and most likely because this bloke who's really struggling (but also found £50k to spend on a new building.

He clearly interpreted the rules in the way he wanted to see them and then got upset when the council disagreed.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

The rules hadnt changed, that was plainly stated, he built something knowing it wouldnt fly but somehow expected them to just say "ah go on then"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
government guidance had not changed and outdoor roofed structures had to have at least 50% of their walls open when in use, which his did not.

Bloke is a wanker. It's clearly an indoor space. Just made of wood.

Embattle

FH is my second home
My dads ex work mate died of covid yesterday in Ireland, he got it part the way through February and ended up in hospital and eventually in ICU. He got a lung infection and ended up with holes in his lungs which they tried to fix but ultimately he died, he was in his 50s although liked his Guinness a little too much and was still working at the time.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My dads ex work mate died of covid yesterday in Ireland, he got it part the way through February and ended up in hospital and eventually in ICU. He got a lung infection and ended up with holes in his lungs which they tried to fix but ultimately he died, he was in his 50s although liked his Guinness a little too much and was still working at the time.
That fucking sucks balls. And only in his 50s. :(

Jab on Monday, thank fuck.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I wonder how much confidence there is in a Russian vaccine?

I certainly wouldn't take it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Problem @dysfunction? Or you just saying it's optimistic to think the tories would be data driven?

They're polling really positively btw - fucking british public are dumb as fuck. 130,000 dead and they're getting a "good job" pat on the back.

Or are you just bitter that the point I made that you kicked off about is still right? :p

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Problem @dysfunction? Or you just saying it's optimistic to think the tories would be data driven?

They're polling really positively btw - fucking british public are dumb as fuck. 130,000 dead and they're getting a "good job" pat on the back.

Or are you just bitter that the point I made that you kicked off about is still right? :p

No just the bit about poor white areas as I'm not seeing that.

I'm not sure I'm bitter about anything really. I'm not that passionate about stuff. Clearly you are though :p

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No just the bit about poor white areas as I'm not seeing that.
Apart from the worst remaining hotspots being poor white areas? The places in south wales that were the hotspots being poor white areas?

I.E. The worst hotspots being poor white areas?

How obvious do you need it to be to "see" it?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Apart from the worst remaining hotspots being poor white areas? The places in south wales that were the hotspots being poor white areas?

I.E. The worst hotspots being poor white areas?

How obvious do you need it to be to "see" it?

I was looking here which shows Wales as not being a hotspot.
Mostly middle England like Leeds.

The "Hotspots" and "On the rise " graph map don't show what you are suggesting

But carry on....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I was looking here
You can look wherever you like but I provided you with an article which described the problem and the current top five hotspots.

My previous post wasn't about "Wales" - as there's hardly any cases here, apart from in the poor destitute white valleys.

I guess you just can't be bothered to read the provided information.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
You can look wherever you like but I provided you with an article which described the problem and the current top five hotspots.

My previous post wasn't about "Wales" - as there's hardly any cases here, apart from in the poor destitute white valleys.

I guess you just can't be bothered to read the provided information.

Er what? Why then mention Wales as an example then?
I linked to the same news website with a map showing hotspots with the data from gov.uk.
So *you* didnt read it. So I'll show you the maps since you are clearly incapable of looking at a website properly:

Map of the Hotspots:
Hotspots.jpg

Map of On the Rise:

On the rise.jpg

As you can see most areas are in decline.
The hotspots I wouldnt classify as poor white areas. Prove that they are not just a list of places.
Luton and Leicester are in that "high" list and I certainly wouldn't label them poor white areas.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Off for a bottle in the local at 6. Can't wait.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Nice couple of beers and a bit of cake in the pub. Was nice to catch up with locals. All very safe and outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom