Politics Coronavirus

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
30 in 18 million. vs however many you would normally find in 18 million people.

Still, at least it's worth completely destroying any confidence in vaccination.
It's not though. Idiots are looking for an excuse.

The rest of us - process should work as it usually does.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
30 in 18 million. vs however many you would normally find in 18 million people.

Still, at least it's worth completely destroying any confidence in vaccination.

And would those 30 have had the blood clot anyway if they hadnt had the vaccine?
There is no link to vaccine and creating a blood clot.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
And would those 30 have had the blood clot anyway if they hadnt had the vaccine?
There is no link to vaccine and creating a blood clot.
From what i heard it was a smaller number than you would expect in 18 million without the vaccine

Embattle

FH is my second home

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Stopped off in Beddgelert for an ice cream yesterday. Was parked up for about 20 minutes, tops.

In that time some angry welsh wanker came along and slashed my two nearside tyres. (Numberplate on my car is a manchester numberplate).

I hope half his family dies to make the expense worth it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The Welsh don't like additions to the gene pool.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The Welsh don't like additions to the gene pool.
It's come a long way since the bad days of the 1970's/1980's - but like I've opined before, since the economic crash of 2008 it's been going backwards. Covid is just the icing on the cake and gives people a specific reason that they can hang their asshattery on.

I'm tempted to park the car in the same place next weekend with signs up in the windows saying "Well done to the wanker who slashed my tyres here last weekend thinking I'm from manchester, when in reality I'm from 20 minutes away. You really are a shining beacon of Welsh intellectualism".

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's come a long way since the bad days of the 1970's/1980's - but like I've opined before, since the economic crash of 2008 it's been going backwards. Covid is just the icing on the cake and gives people a specific reason that they can hang their asshattery on.

I'm tempted to park the car in the same place next weekend with signs up in the windows saying "Well done to the wanker who slashed my tyres here last weekend thinking I'm from manchester, when in reality I'm from 20 minutes away. You really are a shining beacon of Welsh intellectualism".

You aint Welsh though...

I think we should respond to aggressive nationalism in turn; for every attack on a premium Englishman we should ban 1 school from teaching Welsh.

That'll teach the sheep fuckers.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

'cos I'm sure they'll be less slashy after reading that, assuming they can

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
'cos I'm sure they'll be less slashy after reading that, assuming they can
Whilst I won't be bothering, at least they'd realise that they'd fucked over a local, rather than be really pleased with themselves that they've damaged the car of a manc.

Actually, maybe it would give them pause for thought. The realisation you might be doing something fucking dumb (when they previously thought they were oh so smart) might make them not bother next time round.

Anyway. Crime recorded.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So, unpopular opinion:

Potentially causal. No cases found with other vaccines.

They should halt the vaccine in young women and give them the alternatives.

Do no harm, etc.

Ban the pill for young women as well and give them free rubbers instead?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You can't play politics against big pharma if you use actual science and reason.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Had a really good Easter Sunday.

Met my granddaughter for the first time in my local park. Had a little cry as I could not hold her or hug my own kids.

Afterwards got a text from Anna-Marie who said she cried a lot and that it killed her not being able to cuddle her Dad. That broke me again but it was all worth it seeing them all :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Down to 20 deaths a day now.

It's working.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Ban the pill for young women as well and give them free rubbers instead?
Just stab them with the alternative vaccines :)

If causal > use alternative.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pfizer has also seen clots.
No vaccines have seen clots too. They happen normally.

However, the experts are saying the evidence points to a causal effect with AZ in yoing women. So we just vaccinate young women with other vaccines. Simple.

It's not as if we've an emotional connection to the tool is it? That's all it is after all. If one tool is potentially dangerous for a subset of users then use another one.

Interested to hear @Yoni's view on this given the pandemrix angle.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
If there is a clotting issue with AZ then do not give it to people who have a propensity for clotting - currently it has been established that it is young women however I would exclude all under 60 who have "clotting gene" as a precautionary measure. (easily tested for). The younger generation are at a lower risk anyway so can easily wait until one of the other vaccines are available - there should not be any slow down in the UK vaccination roll out due to this.

There are still plently of humans 60+ in the rest of the world to be vaccinated give the vaccine to them - they are high risk and should be vaccinated first any way.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Government bullshittery: "Not a 'covid passport' but a 'proof of negative test result'".

What the fuck is a passport but a requirement to prove something to get access?

Good on you internet abusers. Keep your batshit crazy work up. The more venues that pull out due to resistence the louder the message is that we won't put up with this shit.

Governments fight dirty (and this one doing so in exactly the sort of way that brexiteers called scaremongering bullshit). The solution is clearly to fight dirty back.

The shame about that is that fighting dirty is still fighting :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Another twat found breaking Covid rules:

But my question is this - why not sit in your kayak and use your hands to get you to shore? What the fuck did he need a paddle for? Surely an hour's scoot with his hands and he'd have been back? Loch Lomond ain't that wide even at it's widest point.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Or a branch. What sort of fuckwit is he?

Anyway, you don't just lose paddles, someone probably had off with it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Or a branch. What sort of fuckwit is he?

Anyway, you don't just lose paddles, someone probably had off with it.
Yeah. Some bitter jock, who's probably fapping himself silly on a webcam with the same bitter sheepshagger who slashed my tyres.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah. Some bitter jock, who's probably fapping himself silly on a webcam with the same bitter sheepshagger who slashed my tyres.

Fucking hell, country living really does turn you into a xenophobe doesn't it?!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fucking hell, country living really does turn you into a xenophobe doesn't it?!
Nah. I've always hated bitter old thieves and weirdos who are motivated enough to cause criminal damage.

Everyone else is lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom