Politics Coronavirus

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't need to be told when to wipe my arse, how to dress, how to breathe or eat, how to hold my cock when going for a piss.
Thing is fella that doesn't hold up for most people. If it did then there wouldn't always be piss covering the floor in a gents toilets.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thing is fella that doesn't hold up for most people. If it did then there wouldn't always be piss covering the floor in a gents toilets.
Agreed but is that my fault that some of the public need to be hand holded? Christ, imagine @Scouse if the population was enforcibly policed due to their lack of common sense. He would be shagging a tree non stop.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
@~Yuckfou~ answer the question. Don't facepalm me. It is a legitimate question.

Thank fuck you have left the UK for the car crash which is the EU.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Agreed but is that my fault that some of the public need to be hand holded? Christ, imagine @Scouse if the population was enforcibly policed due to their lack of common sense. He would be shagging a tree non stop.
Absolutely not your fault but they outnumber you mate. As demonstrated by all the "smart" people who thought they would be the only one clever enough to go to the beach/countryside when this all started.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
So @~Yuckfou~ I will ask the same question you facepalmed.

Let me ask you this, if Labour/The Libtards or some other party was in power right now would the same civil servants, medical advisors and scientists be providing the same service to the Govt?

It's a hypothetical question so how can I answer?
However I'm guessing the team would be different, I'm also guessing that there would be fewer lies from the government. Also less likely to be driven by economics.
As an aside, show me where I've said that any other party would do a better job?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's a hypothetical question so how can I answer?
However I'm guessing the team would be different, I'm also guessing that there would be fewer lies from the government. Also less likely to be driven by economics.
As an aside, show me where I've said that any other party would do a better job?
Civil servants, CMO and SMO are not replaced whenever a Govt changes party.

I cannot show you where you have said a different party would do a better job, my point is that you despise this Govt for acting the will of those who voted in 2016.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person

I cannot show you where you have said a different party would do a better job, my point is that you despise this Govt for acting the will of those who voted in 2016.

I despise them because they are a load of self serving lying cunts. I didn't vote for them. I have voted Tory all my life previously.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I despise them because they are a load of self serving lying cunts. I didn't vote for them. I have voted Tory all my life previously.
You hate the fact that we left the car crash.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah that's a facepalm from me as well, @Deebs. That second sentence is an absolute car crash.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

The twats that voted facepalm didn't provide a real response. Labour/The Libtards would have listened to the same people as the current Govt.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah that's a facepalm from me as well, @Deebs. That second sentence is an absolute car crash.
You are upset that Brexit is a reality and are blaming the Government when in fact it was the will of the people.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The twats that voted facepalm didn't provide a real response. Labour/The Libtards would have listened to the same people as the current Govt.
@~Yuckfou~ provide a real response. The entire workforce I mentioned are not replaced when a Govt changes. Are you really that fucking stupid?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Let me ask you this, if Labour/The Libtards or some other party was in power right now would the same civil servants, medical advisors and scientists be providing the same service to the Govt?
Personally, I think people would be making mistakes as we go along and the scientific advice would be the same.

My beef is that we've had a decade of a tory government and over a decade of scientists warning about this - so it's not about handling the crisis right now (although the not joined-up UK messaging is clearly a mistake) - it's the fact we weren't prepared. And there's only one government you can blame for that...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
But F. B. P. E.??

Fucking butt piss euro? I've no idea :)
Don't worry. We are not going to bailout the Spanish, the Italians or the French, just like the EU.

Go look up the recent court ruling by the Germans. Is that harmony? Fuck off is it.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Don't worry. We are not going to bailout the Spanish, the Italians or the French, just like the EU.

Go look up the recent court ruling by the Germans. Is that harmony? Fuck off is it.

I'll try not to lose any sleep over that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Can't you just tell me what #FBPE means? :(

I've no idea what you're angry about!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can't you just tell me what #FBPE means? :(

I've no idea what you're angry about!
I think I have. Some poor twat who does not believe in the 2016 and 2019 vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom