Politics Coronavirus

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think dropping the clips of the scientific advisors being realistic in the early days and them being proven wrong was a bit harsh.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
They couldn't fuck it up any more if they tried.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
all my older siblings have now had their first injections as has my brother in law as 3 out of 4 of them have underlying health conditions I am very happy that they have.

Embattle

FH is my second home
all my older siblings have now had their first injections as has my brother in law as 3 out of 4 of them have underlying health conditions I am very happy that they have.

Yes but the question is have any of them turned into mutants?

JBP|

Part of the furniture
It's taken me 2 days do get over the side effects. I've woken up feeling like I might be Jesus or something ;)
So, my side effects have been, pain at the injection site and in my legs and intermittent headaches. How long have side effects lasted for others?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
A Couple of days for me, which was a mildly sore/dead arm and feeling tired enough for a 2-hour lunchtime nap the following day. After that, fine.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Why do EU representatives continue to state that the EU is exporting vaccines when in reality it is the companies inside EU that export vaccines.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Because they are out of their depth and flailing.

The same failures as a month or two ago, with the same deflection tactics, all being agreed by committee.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fuck Quantas.

If you want protection from the virus, get vaccinated. If you're vaccinated, it doesn't matter if someone else has it.

If you've refused vaccination then the consequences for your own health are your own problems.

The WHO are against vaccination passports. I don't see what the point of them is - if you've been vaccinated, it ain't going to kill you. The only downside is for idiots - we've got a solution, on their heads be it if they don't want to take it up.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Apparently raw materials are exported from Yorkshire to the EU for the Pfizer vaccine, and allegedly told the EU that if the UK blocked them in retaliation for vaccine blocking, Pfizer would have two weeks before production ceased.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Fuck Quantas.

If you want protection from the virus, get vaccinated. If you're vaccinated, it doesn't matter if someone else has it.

If you've refused vaccination then the consequences for your own health are your own problems.

The WHO are against vaccination passports. I don't see what the point of them is - if you've been vaccinated, it ain't going to kill you. The only downside is for idiots - we've got a solution, on their heads be it if they don't want to take it up.
No, if you dont got a vaccine then its more likely that you catch it and more likely that it will mutate to avoid the vaccine which will effect those who have had it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No, if you dont got a vaccine then its more likely that you catch it and more likely that it will mutate to avoid the vaccine which will effect those who have had it.
Do you not think the WHO knows this?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Do you not think the WHO knows this?
Do you not think i can have a different opinion to WHO?

also they know that and have taken the choice to accept that risk. Where as i am quite risk adverse.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Holidays abroad this year should be banned,it is stupidity to let everyone roam free around the world when clearly many countries are still struggling to get a hold of the virus. Risking mutations coming into the country for the sake of a holiday is pure selfishness imo.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Holidays abroad this year should be banned,it is stupidity to let everyone roam free around the world when clearly many countries are still struggling to get a hold of the virus. Risking mutations coming into the country for the sake of a holiday is pure selfishness imo.
Not just bringing stuff back but you would hope other countries would want to stop migration while they were getting things controlled. Otherwise it would seem like the over privileged touring around the less fortunate.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
There is nothing wrong with carrying vaccine documentation, it is not like it is a new thing and at the moment I think it is a good thing - why would any country want to increase their risk of a corona outbreak after the last year?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Too late now though, the likes of France and Germany have given it a right shoeing.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Eh? So if you don't have the vaccine then if you catch the virus it is more likely to mutate to avoid the vaccine you don't have?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There is nothing wrong with carrying vaccine documentation, it is not like it is a new thing and at the moment I think it is a good thing - why would any country want to increase their risk of a corona outbreak after the last year?
If you want to. Not if it's mandatory to.

Eh? So if you don't have the vaccine then if you catch the virus it is more likely to mutate to avoid the vaccine you don't have?
You have to have it for it to be able to mutate. The unvaccinated are the route to mutation.

Either way - none of this justifies mandatory vaccination passports. The WHO are no duck-eggs - they understand how critical voluntary participation is.

You only have to look at drug policy and what criminalisation and harder levels of enforcement does. The outcomes would be different in nature but no less severe if we start making criminal offences around aspects of health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom