Politics Coronavirus

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Or just state the actual reason for your trip (assuming it's genuine), which is and always has been totally acceptable. The poiice have got better things to do with their time than deal with an antagonistic prick like you.

It's a lockdown ffs. They need to stop worrying about offending people and just make sure that as few people as possible are out of their homes.

You'd think that wouldn't you? One of wife's brothers is severely autistic (can't talk) who literally can't be kept in one place for any length of time. He is in a care centre nearly full time these days and completely so at the moment because my father in law is in a high risk group. So he has to be taken out of the centre on a regular basis, just for drives, but its that or a meltdown. Carer gets stopped by the cops and the cop decides to a. stick his head in the passenger side window where the brother is sat despite that breaking the 2m rule and with carer telling him to come to the other side. And b. then even with a medical note the carer shows him, the cop says they still have to stay within 2KM of the centre, which would basically mean circling around one housing estate. The carer told the cop to stop being a prick and and arrest him if he thinks he can make it stick (because this is Ireland and cops will be called out on their bullshit if necessary). They weren't even getting out of the car.

The Gard backed down, but there's absolutely no doubt there's a certain type of cop who'll be creaming their pants about the authority they can exercise at the moment. Most will be fine, but there will absolutely be cunts abusing their powers, and it sounds like one or two in the UK are at the Chief Constable level.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The Gard backed down, but there's absolutely no doubt there's a certain type of cop who'll be creaming their pants about the authority they can exercise at the moment. Most will be fine, but there will absolutely be cunts abusing their powers, and it sounds like one or two in the UK are at the Chief Constable level.
I think you're overly kind to the sort of people who want to become cops in the first place there Gaff.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I think you're overly kind to the sort of people who want to become cops in the first place there Gaff.

Well so far I have the very small sample size of two perfectly pleasant stops of my own, and one dickhead stop to my knowledge. Now as it happens I know a surprising number of Garda (my next door neighbour, my son's best friend's dad and a few others) and they are actually very nice, and not power-crazed knobheads in the slightest, whereas I've got to be honest I only ever knew two cops in all my years in the UK who weren't bellends, and I always thought both of them were terribly unsuited to the job which is probably why I liked them.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Wow, looks like I've caused butt hurt.

I'll start with this:

Expected better from you to be honest. Every Government in the history of our Union has those who hate it and those who love it. Wishing someone death based on a democratic vote is just poor to be honest. We are better than this. You may not like him but he has a family and friends who will miss him. Think about that please. Put politics aside ffs. It is about people and their family and friends and we ALL must come together and fight this. Shame on you.

I do hate the current UK Government, I don't remember wishing anyone dead though. Should certain members pop their clogs however I won't be upset and it may even cause me to smile, but this is not about politics. I'll get back to this in a bit.

He is not Hitler though. Deal with the politics after we get through this. That is my point. If he needs to be held accountable then he will. It is like me saying I don't like your family or his and hope you get Covid-19. No government in the entire world is blameless on how they handled this.

It's not about how he is handling the COVID-19 situation specifically either. Although he is fucking it up. I'll get back to that later also.

Was he following the medical and scientific advise?

Experts hired by Cummings the government, read into that what you want.

Neither would my Dad but I don't lower myself to anyone else's level. You think you could have done a better job? Every Government is fucking collapsing. We are not unique. Fuck looking at what Italy went through, every country is different. Italy is touchy touchy, UK is not. So we follow different models. The fact is that many people will die due to our Governments not being prepared, but guess what, the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD WAS NOT PREPARED. That is a fact. Seriously go hug a tree in your back garden it will help you feel better. Everyone seems to want to pick fucking holes in our response yet does not want to come together to help get through this issue. Think about that.

It's touchy touchy here too. If you think that the UK is not touchy touchy you are delusional. Examples: supermarket trolleys, door handles, park benches, the pint that the barmaid just handed to you, car doors, that loaf of bread that was put on the supermarket shelf by someone.. I could go on for hours.
Cummings Boris knew it was coming, sat back and thought what is going to make me look like less of a twat here. He mistakenly thought that keeping his backers money safe was the way to go, he forgot that there was a disease that has the potential to kill many on the way. So, "We don't want you to go to the Pub, but we are going to leave them open" mixed message much? Idiots will always need saving from themselves, they need rules and firm guidance when situations like this occur.
I don't remember saying that I thought I could do a better job, but in all honesty it would be difficult to do a worse job. It seems to me Joe Blogs that if the disease is highly communicable then keeping people away from that communication can only help. One less thing to worry about, no?
EU "want to get in with our deal to get PPE, respirators and stuffs?" Boris "No thanks we're British" CUNT.

Caveat: I've been a lifetime Tory voter except in the last two elections. I also went to a Public School, so I know how that works.

Boris had two newspaper articles ready to go to print in 2014 the day before he "decided" which way to jump, one in favour and the other against Brexit. I can only assume after taking advice from his cohorts (financial backers) to see which way he would gain the most power he chose Brexit. Something that any fucking sane human would realise is absolutely the wrong decision. It's not politics just common sense, work together not against each other.
He then went on to fabricate soo many lies about how great it would be that the peons believed him. Trump anyone? HE LIED in order to gain power at the expense of the UK and it's population. Along with all of his cronies, Gove, Rees-Mogg and the rest of the shit heap that is the 1922 Committee.

THEY LIED TO THE FUCKING COUNTRY TO GAIN POWER AND CASH FFS HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT?

I wouldn't piss on the cunts if they were on fire.

As for Cummings, he is quite obviously the be tail that is wagging the dog. The cunt behind a lot, if not all of this shit storm.

So in summary its not political, I just don't like them.

Shame on you.
Sick burn.

images.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Everytime I hear.
The politicians lied.....

I just roll my eyes into the back of my head.
We deserve the politicians we get..they ALL lie, just use your common sense to evaluate whats obvious bullshit and what isnt.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Everytime I hear.
The politicians lied.....

I just roll my eyes into the back of my head.
We deserve the politicians we get..they ALL lie, just use your common sense to evaluate whats obvious bullshit and what isnt.

I did.
Many didn't.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Wow, looks like I've caused butt hurt.

I'll start with this:

I do hate the current UK Government, I don't remember wishing anyone dead though. Should certain members pop their clogs however I won't be upset and it may even cause me to smile, but this is not about politics. I'll get back to this in a bit.

It's not about how he is handling the COVID-19 situation specifically either. Although he is fucking it up. I'll get back to that later also.

Experts hired by Cummings the government, read into that what you want.

It's touchy touchy here too. If you think that the UK is not touchy touchy you are delusional. Examples: supermarket trolleys, door handles, park benches, the pint that the barmaid just handed to you, car doors, that loaf of bread that was put on the supermarket shelf by someone.. I could go on for hours.
Cummings Boris knew it was coming, sat back and thought what is going to make me look like less of a twat here. He mistakenly thought that keeping his backers money safe was the way to go, he forgot that there was a disease that has the potential to kill many on the way. So, "We don't want you to go to the Pub, but we are going to leave them open" mixed message much? Idiots will always need saving from themselves, they need rules and firm guidance when situations like this occur.
I don't remember saying that I thought I could do a better job, but in all honesty it would be difficult to do a worse job. It seems to me Joe Blogs that if the disease is highly communicable then keeping people away from that communication can only help. One less thing to worry about, no?
EU "want to get in with our deal to get PPE, respirators and stuffs?" Boris "No thanks we're British" CUNT.

Caveat: I've been a lifetime Tory voter except in the last two elections. I also went to a Public School, so I know how that works.

Boris had two newspaper articles ready to go to print in 2014 the day before he "decided" which way to jump, one in favour and the other against Brexit. I can only assume after taking advice from his cohorts (financial backers) to see which way he would gain the most power he chose Brexit. Something that any fucking sane human would realise is absolutely the wrong decision. It's not politics just common sense, work together not against each other.
He then went on to fabricate soo many lies about how great it would be that the peons believed him. Trump anyone? HE LIED in order to gain power at the expense of the UK and it's population. Along with all of his cronies, Gove, Rees-Mogg and the rest of the shit heap that is the 1922 Committee.

THEY LIED TO THE FUCKING COUNTRY TO GAIN POWER AND CASH FFS HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT?

I wouldn't piss on the cunts if they were on fire.

As for Cummings, he is quite obviously the be tail that is wagging the dog. The cunt behind a lot, if not all of this shit storm.

So in summary its not political, I just don't like them.

Sick burn.

View attachment 41307

When in a hole, stop digging eh?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just talked to a co worker on the phone. He told me he couldnt smell or taste anything for the last week.

i said so you are isolating your family then. Oh no. Taste and smell isnt officially on the nhs list of symptoms so i been to the supermarket and stuff getting my shopping in.

doh

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just talked to a co worker on the phone. He told me he couldnt smell or taste anything for the last week.

i said so you are isolating your family then. Oh no. Taste and smell isnt officially on the nhs list of symptoms so i been to the supermarket and stuff getting my shopping in.

doh
Hope you called him a wanker :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And the surprise is?
He doesn't know how to spin it into a "fuck london" or "look at the twats on the tube - they deserve it" or "there's nothing happening here - it's only the flu" without thinking he's making himself look like a twat.

Of course, he's making himself look like a twat by posting links with no commentary. He does that a fair bit.

But to be fair to him, when he actually posts commentary he also makes himself look like a twat. So he's on a hiding to nothing really :)

Job

And still.
A fucking THIRD of the deaths are in London.

Early days though I suppose.

I love the way you lose your shit over facts.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I love the way you lose your shit over facts.
We're not losing our shit.

So a third of deaths are in london. It's our largest, most tightly packed conurbation. So what?

What are you trying to say, you fucking idiot.

Job

That...a third of the deaths are in London.
Are you trying to defend something against the facts?

Its rather obvious isnt it, London is the hub of international travel...the worlds busiest airports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom