Politics Coronavirus

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Or don't be a person in a position of power - the Prime Minister's right hand man - actually arguing for letting people die?

You mean his boss might get voted out and he might have to find a job somewhere else?

Your definition of "accountable" and mine are very different.

Idly wishing death on a wanker as to trying to bring about the deaths of thousands?

Politics is personal. If that cunt had his way then my mum wouldn't see out the year.
Neither would my Dad but I don't lower myself to anyone else's level. You think you could have done a better job? Every Government is fucking collapsing. We are not unique. Fuck looking at what Italy went through, every country is different. Italy is touchy touchy, UK is not. So we follow different models. The fact is that many people will die due to our Governments not being prepared, but guess what, the WHOLE FUCKING WORLD WAS NOT PREPARED. That is a fact. Seriously go hug a tree in your back garden it will help you feel better. Everyone seems to want to pick fucking holes in our response yet does not want to come together to help get through this issue. Think about that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Was he following the medical and scientific advise?
Scientist:

Option 1) lockdown, save lives, lose 25,000.

Option 2) do nothing, expect 200,000+ dead, a lot of old people and people with existing conditions.

Cummings: 2!!! Option 2!!!! I'm an influencer!!

Public who stand to lose friend and family: Wish it was you, you cunt.

Deebs: Don't be mean to Cummings.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
FFS. I will hold all Government people to stand against their actions. I never ever said be kind to Cummings. Don't be a fucking arsehole. We are in a "lockdown" but if the thick people decide not to do that then bring in more stringent measures.

As you like to measure @Job, was cummings following his own advice or the advice of medical and scientific advice when it came to herd immunity and the "killing of old people"? Don't forget to answer the question and happy to be proved wrong.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You think you could have done a better job?
In my experience, every fucker who doesn't actually have to do whatever job is up for discussion at the time can always do a better job, they just don't. England football manager being the obvious classic...

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Norway and Denmark planning on relaxing the rules to be more akin to Sweden. Finland keeping their rules until mid May.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
We werent very well prepared for a pandemic, but they are all part and parcel of globalisation, mass immigration and then endless desire to teleport into world tourist destinations and post it on shitebook.

That last trip to chamonix feels like my last...I fucking hate flying, I fucking hate handing over my holiday to a bus with wings, its more stressful than being at home.

You are going to see a massive drop in international travel after this and a much more xenophobia and more bordered nation states.
Even in this country there will be backlash against tourists in areas where the clog the place up without bringing in much money.

Its a turning point that exposes the fragility of our trust.

Job

Norway and Denmark planning on relaxing the rules to be more akin to Sweden. Finland keeping their rules until mid May.
So the 'Scandinavian' version of Cummings is right because?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Who said it was ok? Remember that the UK is far more densely populated than any of the Scandic nations additionally the cultures are very very different so same rules may not work.

Having said all that both countries have been in complete lockdown - not relaxed at all (vs UK) for over 2 weeks and until after Easter is another 2 weeks away - currently the number of dead in both countries combined is under 100... if it stays at that level then good for them.

As for Sweden as I have repeatedly said people here are generally being sensible. Government has reduce groups to 50 from 500 and they have urged people not to travel anywhere unless necessary... In Sweden the government won’t legislate unless they absolutely have to they believe in individual responsibility let’s see if they are right.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Convinced China is lying about their statistics now. Got a friend in China I met through Hearthstone, she reckons the infected amount is probably double what China is reporting, the deaths are likely up to 10x what China is reporting and the recovered and drastically less what they claim.

Just China doing the typical Chinese propaganda shit of "China is strong!"

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
If @~Yuckfou~ thinks the guy is tantamount to hitler, and glad he isn't in power, then, whilst potentially distasteful, it's fair game.

Politics is personal remember? And this guy is reportedly an elitist eugenicist who actually argued in favour of letting old and at-risk people die in favour of economics.

If you can't joke about wishing death on a cunt like that then who?
I dont think whatever he does he will get near 11 million or more people dead.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Convinced China is lying about their statistics now. Got a friend in China I met through Hearthstone, she reckons the infected amount is probably double what China is reporting, the deaths are likely up to 10x what China is reporting and the recovered and drastically less what they claim.

Even 160k from 1billions isnt much tbh. And my mate in china has passed his virus test and is allowed out now.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber

The one place on Earth I am glad I am not is North Korea. They are keeping very quiet about any outbreak if any (though that is hard to believe).

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
UK police warned against ‘overreach’ in use of virus lockdown powers
I think that trip to see my dad suddenly got a lot easier.

'I think you might be over reaching officer'.
Or just state the actual reason for your trip (assuming it's genuine), which is and always has been totally acceptable. The poiice have got better things to do with their time than deal with an antagonistic prick like you.

It's a lockdown ffs. They need to stop worrying about offending people and just make sure that as few people as possible are out of their homes.

Job

If the UK was mostly people under 50 you could just ignore the virus.
But we are old and weak, the generation gaps are huge and getting bigger in the native population..even starting in the immigrant pop.

Do we destroy the world economy and burden the young to save the old?
The answer is yes it would seem, but only if the virus is trending.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
sfzlat3i2yp41.jpg

Job

I would say the actual truth is somewhere inbetween.

Of course you have to remember..NO MATTER what we do the virus will have its pound of flesh.
We are only flattening out the curve here, until we get a vaccine it will kill the old and weak till they are gone.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Interesting article. Bob-on.

Out of interest though, why are you happy to rely on an article that pans a publication that relies not on experts but entirely on twitter for one subject, but the total reverse for another?
I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom