Politics Coronavirus

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well the gov payments are for a min of 3 months. So they are expecting at least 12 weeks. But they will probably be extended

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well the gov payments are for a min of 3 months. So they are expecting at least 12 weeks. But they will probably be extended
For those that get them.

Epic fail. Universal basic payment was the fix for this.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And the self-employed won't see a penny until June, will they?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
They have promised help with no way whatsoever to access it and not a hint of the small print.

The wifes ..very hot friend...has seen her sports physio income reduce to zero, they just say 'wait till we contact you'.

Shes completely broke.
Seriously..just put a grand in her bank account you inept fuckers, you could run a script on the tax database overnight

Job

I presume we're going to see a huge fall in seasonal flu deaths as corona 'replaces' the cause of death.

I mean at the end of the day how many extra people will actually die.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
They have promised help with no way whatsoever to access it and not a hint of the small print.

The wifes ..very hot friend...has seen her sports physio income reduce to zero, they just say 'wait till we contact you'.

Shes completely broke.
Seriously..just put a grand in her bank account you inept fuckers, you could run a script on the tax database overnight

There are many legal reasons not to let people "run scripts on the tax database overnight" :D

Job

It's not like there is any important sensitive information being kept there or anything.
Im pretty sure they run scripts on the SE database all the time.
In fact its one big script, I just punch in profits and it adjusts tax owed in real time or automatically gives you a refund straight into your account.

Job

So Im taking a punch here and guessing that by the end of the year less people will have died from Covid and seasonal flu combined that would have died normally.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
So Im taking a punch here and guessing that by the end of the year less people will have died from Covid and seasonal flu combined that would have died normally.
Look at you, spending all of your time desperately coming up with new ways of trivialising an actual bona fide pandemic. You're legitimately weird.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
And the self-employed won't see a penny until June, will they?
Back paid though. Can you imagine trying to set this system up? Or you want to do what america has done and give every working person 1200. Rather than targeting the people that need it and giving them more?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Question: So you think our segragation policies are working then?

I think if we do this right all-cause death from communicable diseases should drop.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Swedish statistcs today were grim almost a 30% increase in deaths from Saturday - now 146 (I know it isnt many today but I am wondering how the growth will move tomorrow)

Job

Question: So you think our segragation policies are working then?

I think if we do this right all-cause death from communicable diseases should drop.
Exactly.
Just dont give them any ideas

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Confirmed? Or gut feeling to try and prove someone wrong on the internet? ;)

Strictly speaking it's a gut feel at this point, however discussing with the medical professionals in the family, going by the symptoms it is pretty nailed on to be CoViD.

Spent a week in the Radisson Blu at Schiphol Airport in mid-December, 5 days later come down with a bug unlike anything I've ever had. Had the dry cough, lost sense of smell and taste, struggled to breathe at times, nasty fever - but no runny nose.

I've registered with the official NHS CoVID app, and stated in there that I've had symptoms in the past, so with any luck I'll be in the queue for an antibody test.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So you are patient zero you bastard :D

Good to hear you recovered though, heard a lot of similar stories so wouldn't be surprised if it turns out it was in Europe already for a while before mass deaths started, especially since Chinas gov is bot exactly most reliable source of info

Bodhi

So you are patient zero you bastard :D

Good to hear you recovered though, heard a lot of similar stories so wouldn't be surprised if it turns out it was in Europe already for a while before mass deaths started, especially since Chinas gov is bot exactly most reliable source of info

That's why I'm not shouting about it too much, in case the Fedz knock on the door - although I hear they're a bit busy at the moment stopping everyone from buying Easter Eggs.

In common with many reporting symptoms I have had worse flus, but it was hardly pleasant, and could see how it would badly affect someone with respiratory issues. I was on about 3 cigs a day at the time, and it had me feeling like I was on 3 packs. Of Gitanes. Without the filters.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Expected better from you to be honest. Every Government in the history of our Union has those who hate it and those who love it. Wishing someone death based on a democratic vote is just poor to be honest. We are better than this. You may not like him but he has a family and friends who will miss him. Think about that please. Put politics aside ffs. It is about people and their family and friends and we ALL must come together and fight this. Shame on you.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If @~Yuckfou~ thinks the guy is tantamount to hitler, and glad he isn't in power, then, whilst potentially distasteful, it's fair game.

Politics is personal remember? And this guy is reportedly an elitist eugenicist who actually argued in favour of letting old and at-risk people die in favour of economics.

If you can't joke about wishing death on a cunt like that then who?

Bodhi

If @~Yuckfou~ thinks the guy is tantamount to hitler, and glad he isn't in power, then, whilst potentially distasteful, it's fair game.

Politics is personal remember? And this guy is reportedly an elitist eugenicist who actually argued in favour of letting old and at-risk people die in favour of economics.

Maybe just don't joke about wishing death on people in the middle of a global pandemic?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If he thinks the guy is tantamount to hitler, and glad he isn't in power, then, whilst potentially distasteful, it's fair game.

Politics is personal remember? And this guy is reportedly an elitist eugenicist who wants to let old and at-risk people die in favour of economics.

He is not Hitler though. Deal with the politics after we get through this. That is my point. If he needs to be held accountable then he will. It is like me saying I don't like your family or his and hope you get Covid-19. No government in the entire world is blameless on how they handled this.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Maybe just don't joke about wishing death on people in the middle of a global pandemic?

Or don't be a person in a position of power - the Prime Minister's right hand man - actually arguing for letting people die?

If he needs to be held accountable then he will.
You mean his boss might get voted out and he might have to find a job somewhere else?

Your definition of "accountable" and mine are very different.

Idly wishing death on a wanker as to trying to bring about the deaths of thousands?

Politics is personal. If that cunt had his way then my mum wouldn't see out the year.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Or don't be a person in a position of power - the Prime Minister's right hand man - actually arguing for letting people die?
Was he following the medical and scientific advise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom