Politics Coronavirus

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
it is plus 3 here at the moment .... the really bad weather doesn't normally arrive until February if at all (last year there were no extremes).

That's because it got lost on the way to Sweden and ended up in Spain :)

Just checked we're on 470 per 100k. Stafford, as ever, being bang average.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
And bang average being fucking ridiculously high nowadays.

People need to stay the fuck in.

You can't get online grocery slots every 3-4 days here so sometimes you have to get groceries. We're going out bare minimum but staying in 100% ain't happening.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Asda have the best slots, they do 2-3 weeks into the future, Tesco seems to work on a 3-4 days basis.

Got slots now on 12th and 22nd of Jan atm. I tend to order every ~2 weeks, stick a couple of £30 bottles of booze in the trolley to get past the minimum, order then change order a couple of days before delivery, sorted.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well who do you think is spreading it?

Out of area exercisers?
Mask deniers?
Schools?
Young people not giving a shit and partying, shagging and hanging around in packs?

Because its spreading like its going out of fashion and here we are in a 3rd lockdown thats doing sweet fuck all.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Out of area exercisers?
Mask deniers?
Schools?
Young people not giving a shit and partying, shagging and hanging around in packs?

Because its spreading like its going out of fashion and here we are in a 3rd lockdown thats doing sweet fuck all.
All of the above, you tool.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Out of area exercisers?
Mask deniers?
Schools?

It's probably spread the most due to people spreading bullshit information and downplaying the severity.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Out of area exercisers?
Mask deniers?
Schools?

People like you @Job, people like you.

The clinically stupid.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You can't get online grocery slots every 3-4 days here so sometimes you have to get groceries. We're going out bare minimum but staying in 100% ain't happening.
I wasn't meaning permanently. More as in - if you're not going to the shops for food, or going out for socially-distanced exercise, why are you outside?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How do you know? It's going to be February before we can see what's happening with this lockdown.

How can you get 9 months into a pandemic, the primary source of conversation for those 9 months, and still have zero fucking clue around the basics?

How can you still be failing to grasp the easy stuff?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Here's official government guidance coming in @Bodhi, @Job. They're spending taxpayer money on this message:

Act Like You've Got It

I'm assuming that doesn't actually mean "act in a manner that skirts with what is legally enforceable"

gmloki

Part of the furniture
This, nearly ever place is absolutely crawling with stupid fucking people doing stupid fucking things. Because they are clinically not very bright.
100%

Fortunate to live right on the edge of some decent green belt land. Took a break yesterday lunch to take the doggo out for a walk. Nice little 7km. What do I hear, the joyus sound of some massive thundercunt on his fucking Harley Wish it was popping wheelies on the ice laden road.

Passed an old timer walking his dog.

Typical old timer and this is verbatim

'Only two things I wish for. Woman I saw in local tesco to get the virus. All of us masked up to fuck and she walks in like Bet Lynch, Leopard skin and no mask. I mean I don't want her to die but.............you know a bit of a scare. I've had it and it's not nice........ Oh and that prick on the bike. No serious injury, maybe a broken leg for the little shit head'

Brightened the day

Job

I dont live in a hotspot, and if being a yokel in the sticks has one advantage its being able to drive down very sparsely used motorways..the M58...jesus, no idea why they built it..you could have a picnic in the outside lane most of the day ... to sparsely populated countryside, and Im going to fucking use it.
If you live in the big city then suck it up and stay in your 300k flat.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I dont live in a hotspot
Yes. Yes you do.

868 cases per 100,000 people in the latest week 29 Dec-4 Jan. The average area in England had 576*.

Stay indoors you fucking mahoosive selfish cunt.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I dont live in a hotspot, and if being a yokel in the sticks has one advantage its being able to drive down very sparsely used motorways..the M58...jesus, no idea why they built it..you could have a picnic in the outside lane most of the day ... to sparsely populated countryside, and Im going to fucking use it.
If you live in the big city then suck it up and stay in your 300k flat.

On the flip side, I live in the semi-country side (Town is about 10 miles away) and I am piss bored with townies coming from who knows where, doing whatever the fuck they like 'because it's local lol" 50 miles is local in the car...I'm not sure that is what they mean by local, any idiot would assume that would mean within walking distance. If you want exercise then walking to where you want to walk shouldn't be a problem...no?

Get the fuck back to where you live!

And I will concede people need to see something different now and again, but this shit is hard, for all of us. I haven't been camping for a year now, last camp being Feb 2020. I probably wouldn't see anyone while camping, kind of the point of wild camping in England but that's not the point...but I have sacrificed that hobby for the greater good. I really don't want to become an additional burden on the NHS if something goes wrong.

Last edited:

Tay

Grumpy old fecker

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Only the torygraph!

At least it's put paid to the pensions question - 600m is fuck all.

Job

It used to be a lot of money.
But know weve raped the money tree, its small change.

Anyway, finally some sort of clarity from the Police
The force said all fixed penalty notices will be reviewed after it received clarification about the coronavirus regulations from the National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC) which informed them that “Covid regulations which officers enforce and which enables them to issue FPNs (fixed penalty notices) for breaches, do not restrict the distance travelled for exercise”.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It used to be a lot of money.
But know weve raped the money tree, its small change.exercise
Dhut the fuck up you hotspot-living covid spreader.

868 cases per 100,000

After 9 months you don't even know what's going on where you live. What makes you think you're capable of theorising over what is allowable/acceptable or not?

Stay the fuck at home and don't get into your car until this is finished.

Not only will that be the right thing for someone who lives in a particularly bad hotspot to do, it's also the legal requirement, ethically correct and will save you from potentially getting stopped and prosecuted for driving without insurance.

All this and you still get to ride your ebike in sand dunes and on the beach. Win, fucking win.

Embattle

FH is my second home
If a certain proportion of the population keep pushing the boundaries on the rules then it'll keep spreading.

The article regarding the £600m is largely pointless since the government is spending hundreds of billions dealing with the pandemic, there is no silver lining even if you are cruel enough just to look at the monetary aspect of it.

Job

Dhut the fuck up you hotspot-living covid spreader.

868 cases per 100,000

After 9 months you don't even know what's going on where you live. What makes you think you're capable of theorising over what is allowable/acceptable or not?

Stay the fuck at home and don't get into your car until this is finished.

Not only will that be the right thing for someone who lives in a particularly bad hotspot to do, it's also the legal requirement, ethically correct and will save you from potentially getting stopped and prosecuted for driving without insurance.

All this and you still get to ride your ebike in sand dunes and on the beach. Win, fucking win.
I'll have to admit it knew it was very low only 3 weeks ago...and I knew it was rising, but holy fuck thats unbelievable.
I cant believe the local news hasnt mentioned it.
That has to be South Sefton where all the toothless Estates are.

Job

Jesus no, its up here as well.
Youve convinced me I'm staying in.

Got a bad back anyway

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'll have to admit it knew it was very low only 3 weeks ago...and I knew it was rising, but holy fuck thats unbelievable.
I cant believe the local news hasnt mentioned it.
That has to be South Sefton where all the toothless Estates are.

Yes yes it's all the poor people. Blame them!

Let's not blame those that ignored government guidance and didn't believe covid was real!

You really are a special one aren't you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom