Politics Coronavirus

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Here's official government guidance coming in @Bodhi, @Job. They're spending taxpayer money on this message:

Act Like You've Got It

I'm assuming that doesn't actually mean "act in a manner that skirts with what is legally enforceable"

Oh do calm the fuck down you hysterical fool. If you can't see the massive issue with messaging like that and the unintended consequences of it in terms of mental health issues, people avoiding treatment and the other collateral damage we saw in March/April then you are nowhere near the compassionate animal you say you are. Mind it was only about a week ago you were suggesting wiping an entire country and race of people off the map, picking up where that failed Austrian painter left off, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Last year the wife's family had two funerals to plan - one for her uncle who, as a result of messaging like that, was too scared to go and get the pains in his chest looked at, and her brother in law who decided to throw himself in front of a train. Two people who would still be here if it wasn't for the fear mongering preferred by the Government and amplified by authoritarian bootlickers such as yourself.

So forgive me if I ignore the guidance and work within the rules to keep myself and my family sane - as I've seen all the negatives of this science experiment we're currently in.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
514 per 100k in my area.
This Government advice of "Act like you have Covid" thing, wouldn't better advice be "Act like everyone else has got it"?

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Additionally, according to that site the population of my area is 7006.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Seems this dude thought it was essential to exercise his fishing from a boat

ended up like this and requiring a bunch of people to rescue his stuffs from the water

this is in my town in cornwall this morning.

1610201418793.png

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

why shouldnt the press pick on them. They are high profile and in a privileged position and should be setting an example.

everyone makes mistakes. But going to a party is clearly not a mistake, its not a grey area of the rules. And they influence the behaviour of a lot of other people.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Seems dodgey as they were offering individuals 5k probably why they didnt go to the government lol

I'm sure someone in the Government would be happy to sell them off for less than 5k each :)

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Well the old Mum, got her second shot today.

Completely weird considering the government going with the strategy of 12 weeks apart to vaccinate more of the population. Another point to note is that my Step Dad in his 70s and considered in an at risk group due to him recovering from the Big C a number of years ago is yet to be asked for his first jab

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Father in law (high risk) in his 70s, not heard anything either.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So, just asking some questions here.
Is getting the virus the same as having the vaccine?
Would that mean every covid case is also a vaccination?

Does the vaccine give any extra protection in length or resistance?

Does continous exposure to small viral loads give protection, obviously the body has to deal with them.

Given they are concerned mutations may beat the vaccine, does the immune system reaction work better?
Can they work out after getting the vaccine that you already had immunity?

Embattle

FH is my second home

why shouldnt the press pick on them. They are high profile and in a privileged position and should be setting an example.

everyone makes mistakes. But going to a party is clearly not a mistake, its not a grey area of the rules. And they influence the behaviour of a lot of other people.

Most people don't accept anyone doing it, just football players are higher profile thus get more scrutiny. I'm always amazed just how often the people committing these sort of offences get found out by their own stupidity because they or someone else's posts it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Worst is still to come according to Witty...

80,000 deaths passed over the weekend

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
20,000 deaths would be judged a success, said the Tories.

Job

So Whittys bigging up a severe lockdown.
Once a week outing, no talking in public etc, banding numbers like 30K in hospital with covid compared to 18K at April peak.
But thats 'with' covid, not rushed to hospital with breathing problems and the massive increase in testing is bound to increase that number.

Anyway the Mail started predicting yesterday and now its looking more likely, they are rarely wrong about these kinds of government decisions, so I think were looking at practically martial law over the next few weeks if numbers dont start dropping.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Do you understand what martial law actually is?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Do you understand what martial law actually is?
His point is sort of correct, but he's a bit too dumb to be able to express it in a way that doesn't look like a wanker said it (because a wanker did).

Translation: Massive lockdown is required, scientists tend to be right, I don't like it.

This is actually Job conceding that scientists tend to be correct when they call for the necessary things. It's government that won't do owt (or do too little to late because they're scared of @Bodhi).

Job

I wrote practically.

Do you understand what that means.
And no I dont think its reqd because it massively damages society and confidence in government that far outweighs the small effect on deaths it will provide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom