Politics Coronavirus

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
FFS. Another rag not even worthy to be used to wipe your arse with. I am glad the police have the power to do this. It stops the spread.
So you didnt even click the link.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Nope..even the Guardian admits the EU have fucked this up and the single currency is now under huge pressure after failing miserably to even out Europe.

The EU is at crunch point now
Even the guardian - let’s have some European sources. Europe is under the same pressures right now as the UK - everyone is preparing for this virus in terms of packages for redundancies / short time working / decline in economics growth. Why do you find it so necessary to big up all the bad points in the EU? Much of what the UK gov is now implementing is std in many European countries all ready...you don’t recognise that though do you - only focussing on the bad.

As for people with savings not getting fee cash - I don’t care. I want those i society who need help to get help and if that means a few greedy people decide to buck the system then so be it - there will always be wankers - *shows you your reflection in a mirror*

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
But during an issue like this you drop all that. Look at WW1 and WW2. Regardless of our relationships with each other we worked together to solve a crisis. This is no different, Brexit or not. That is my point.
Guns & shooting are different from pandemics. And I bet you appeasers and non-appeasers were at it hammer and tongs.

Frankly - climate change and biodiversity crashing is way more important than any of this. Orders of magnitude more so. But we're not "coming together" to fix the more important threat.

It's an example that cuts to the very heart of my argument: we're too dumb a species to live. We won't make it. It's just a matter of time until something finishes us off.

Vastly more people are like @Job than Einstein during low-stress times of peace, never mind during environmental catastrophe, war and pandemic. And even Einstein recognised his own intellectual and emotional shortcomings.

So I'm afraid that no, we don't and won't "drop all that". Even though that's the right thing to do.

Because we're monkeys. Dumb fucking monkeys on a downward death spiral.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Its causing controversy obviously.
Good on them.

Stay at fucking home you tool. It IS clear.

You can exercise from your door. You can't travel somewhere for exercise.

Fines and arrests of dumb people incoming. Which is great. And knowing plod, a good shoeing in the back of the wally-wagon.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Derbyshire Police using drones to catch people walking in the mountains.

I mean really, its not even clear thats not allowed, obviously people driving great distances isnt on.

But they are letting people come in from Spain and Italy unchecked on flights and the Police are showing off they can find you in the middle of nowhere with exactly zero chance of causing a problem.

Coronavirus UK: Police checkpoints stop non-essential journeys | Daily Mail Online
Who is going to rescue them if the break a leg or have a fall or heart attack while out walking. Its irresponsible. Like driving vast distances, driving is inherently risky. We dont need people doing risky things and much as possible to remove the need for police/nhs to pick up the pieces. They are busy enough.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
God no, it's a rag newspaper.
It used to be the default around here, but like a plague carrier Job has spread enough of the virus around that even people who previously tried to live up to your high standards have been known to fail ;)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Guns & shooting are different from pandemics. And I bet you appeasers and non-appeasers were at it hammer and tongs.

Frankly - climate change and biodiversity crashing is way more important than any of this. Orders of magnitude more so. But we're not "coming together" to fix the more important threat.

It's an example that cuts to the very heart of my argument: we're too dumb a species to live. We won't make it. It's just a matter of time until something finishes us off.

Vastly more people are like @Job than Einstein during low-stress times of peace, never mind during environmental catastrophe, war and pandemic. And even Einstein recognised his own intellectual and emotional shortcomings.

So I'm afraid that no, we don't and won't "drop all that". Even though that's the right thing to do.

Because we're monkeys. Dumb fucking monkeys on a downward death spiral.
This is making countries more insular. Looking after their own issues. Than cooperating. I just hope that who ever finds a solution / vaccine makes it public property and its not an american company who patent it

Last edited:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You're only supposed to leave your house for essential travel or to get a bit of exercise (local to you not miles away).
Not to go on a jolly in the mountains.

FFS why don't people get this.
This is why the Government and all the parties mostly supported the bill. We have to look after the dumb fucking children in our society. So what if I am not allowed to leave my home for a few weeks if it saves many lives or indeed allows me to travel to sites to fix equipment that enables Blue Light services or CNI to continue to function. I will take that any day of the week as it reduces my risk to getting the virus whilst providing a critical service.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They do get it. They just don't fucking like it. So they whine about things "being unclear" - and start lying to themselves to justify their own idiocy.

"Oh, it's not my fault - you weren't clear with your exceedingly clear instruction to stay in the fucking house."

Job

You're only supposed to leave your house for essential travel or to get a bit of exercise (local to you not miles away).
Not to go on a jolly in the mountains.

I think they should have been clearer from the start that exercising doesnt include something most people would see as perfectly safe.
The concern of spread is making everyone rightly protective about their area but I fear this will continue after the lockdown.

Globalisation has just taken its biggest hit

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Got a friend who is a manager in an apple shop. He is having to deal with all these millennials that they are responsible for at work complaining they are board as they cant just get on with being in their houses.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I think they should have been clearer from the start that exercising doesnt include something most people would see as perfectly safe.
The concern of spread is making everyone rightly protective about their area but I fear this will continue after the lockdown.

I think it was clear. Just people being dumb and trying to push the limits.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

It can't get any clearer: STAY AT HOME, DO NOT TRAVEL, EXERCISE LOCAL.
Only Key workers should be going to work - Everyone else stay at home!

It's been said a million times.

Job

Some idiots having a bonfire on the fields near us all getting pissed.

I am a little concerned that those unaffected by the financials of this.....the doleites....will see it as an opportunity to go a bit zombie wasteland.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Its actually a Telegraph link, just testing how closed you are to what ordinary people read.
You said The Daily Star in the message. That is enough to stop me from clicking a link.

Job

The list of confirmed cases.

Tower Hamlets alone has 80 cases
Lambeth 220.

In reality they think 6 million of us have had it

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Good for them let’s hope they can be tested quickly - in the meantime let’s use the manufactures we already have eh?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Job

Theyve all ready been tested on patients and most of them are picking up really well.

Job

Boloks ..death rate gone back up.

More lockdown incoming

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom