Politics Coronavirus

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Updated rules being announced for Sweden
Gatherings of 50 or more banned (it was 500) - I think this is happening due to the easter hoiday and the number of Swedish who go skiing (up north - i read that some places were organising afterski for 499 people so this new rule doesnt surprise me)
If you do decide it would be a fantabulous idea to organise such a meeting (50+) then there will be fines and imprisionment for up to 6 months. There was no inidcation on the size of the fine.

Apparently there will be more information when the public health authority speak about how we should live our lives moving forward although the PM has just stated that they will never be able to ban all harmful behaviour.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So 1 in 20 of UK deaths are jews, which is unfuckingbelievable tbh.

22 UK Jews have died after contracting coronavirus, figures show
Ultra conservative sects have still been attending their places of worship three times a day and the rabbis that run those local places are free to make their own decisions on what to do about "isolation" and what that means.

Which pretty much is a confirmatory argument for @dysfunction above - essential travel is essential. Not "drive to popular peaks spots for communal dog walking".

But if we leave the dumb to their own devices maybe we will gain half an IQ point in the long term. It's just a shame that it means additional exposure for the rest of us.

Of course, presuming this is all real.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Hancock has it as well. I can it see it spreading through the cabinet like wildfire tbh, the CMO and CSA in particular have undoubtedly spent time in close proximity to Johnson and Hancock.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looks like @dysfunction interpreted correctly oO
Didn't require interpretation that's why. It was clear and obvious.

Some arseholes always wilfully "interpret" things to suit themselves tho - then whine about the directions being "unclear".

I sack those sorts of people as soon as I can. I can't abide them in the work environment, they can go fuck up other people's clear instructions elsewhere :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Looks like @dysfunction interpreted correctly oO

View attachment 41289

I was referring to his attestation that only key workers could go to work actually, however I will still take the word of a Government spokesman over that of an accountant at this point in time. Policy has obviously changes since yesterday (see the Guardian's clarification), which you would expect in a fluid situation like this.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I was referring to his attestation that only key workers could go to work actually, however I will still take the word of a Government spokesman over that of an accountant at this point in time. Policy has obviously changes since yesterday (see the Guardian's clarification), which you would expect in a fluid situation like this.

oh ffs. I didn't write out the full government advice. I was just making a point about not going for a long drive for a bit of fresh air.
But hey ho.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
'Where possible' makes the entire announcement mute.

You cant say 'just use common sense', because very few of us can envisage how the virus spreads and lots of people driving long distances almost entirely from built up areas to the countryside will end up spreading it through processes thats its hard to grasp with something that is invisible to the human eye.
They should explain the risk rather than just blanket 'dont..if possible'.

Anyway the lawyers are all over it because its a civil liberties issue and a turning point for the Police's relationship with the people....'we've got you with our spy drones' is NOT something to celebrate.

Job

Jesus H Christ Italy, wtf is going on.
900 more in one day.

Someone needs to work out what they are doing wrong.

Thats 3X the seasonal flu rate, though I suspect a lot of those ARE the seasonal flu or other respiratory diseases.

Last edited:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Its almost like this is more deadly than the flu...

Italys outbreak is a few weeks ahead of the UK and nordocs lets hope it doesnt get as bad elsewhere though looks like Spain and France are on their way also :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Jesus H Christ Italy, wtf is going on.
900 more in one day.

Someone needs to work out what they are doing wrong.

Thats 3X the seasonal flu rate, though I suspect a lot of those ARE the seasonal flu or other respiratory diseases.

It's because their measures were regional and lombardy might be under control but the other areas are now catching up because of the lack of a full national lockdown.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It's because their measures were regional and lombardy might be under control but the other areas are now catching up because of the lack of a full national lockdown.

I also read somewhere it was well entrenched before the lock down came in to force, also they are probably maxed out on capacity and gaining more cases than they are clearing by the looks of it.

Job

I suspect the nurses keep pulling the tubes out while discussing the patients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom