Politics Coronavirus

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, it's underfunded, spends less than average compared to other countries and spends less on oversight and managment than others.

Perhaps it would perform better if it wasn't underfunded eh?

Simple underfunding in recent years, at a time when the demands on the system have grown, has arguably been a bigger hindrance than these kind of structural or incentive factors.

If the goal of reform is saving taxpayers’ money the solution is unlikely to be found abroad given that relative expenditure levels in comparable countries are mostly higher.

One thing that we can safely conclude is that those claiming the UK can both have a much better service and also pay less for it are selling political snake oil.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
My local NHS hospital Frimley Park hosts the Defence Medical Group for the South East which came about when the Cambridge Military Hospital shut.

Lets see how this pans out over the next couple of months as winter sets in.

And I see Ireland is now going highest level of restrictions for 6 weeks with a review after 4 weeks.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So the Ontario opposition ask a question about the building of internment camps that has been OKd by the government, gets an offtopic waffling reply then his second question ignored.

View: https://youtu.be/5BLLbIWdk5Q

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Bloke from work that came back yesterday was complaining of the same, relentless phone calls, often one after the other. A complete waste of everyone's time. Let alone duplication of data. He was also told to de-isolate 3 days before his wife (he ignored that advice and stayed at home for the same duration)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
A polite fuck off usually does it.
Anyone of those calls could have been a scamner

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So we're back in lockdown for six weeks from tomorrow night. Off to get a haircut.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Honk
I always forget to take my mask out with me. I'm absolutely not turning round to go home and get it once I've got there. Just be sensible, keep your distance, and buy one in the shop if you can. If M&S sell masks and he hasn't bought one then this is much worse.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I always forget to take my mask out with me. I'm absolutely not turning round to go home and get it once I've got there. Just be sensible, keep your distance, and buy one in the shop if you can. If M&S sell masks and he hasn't bought one then this is much worse.
Nah he pulled one out of his pocket and put it on as soon as he remembered. Its a non story.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's funny how Job suddenly cares about things when people he politically disagrees with fuck up.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I always forget to take my mask out with me. I'm absolutely not turning round to go home and get it once I've got there.
Don't go in. It's simple.

You choose to increase risk to others without their consent, just for your convenience...

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
It's funny how Job suddenly cares about things when people he politically disagrees with fuck up.
Obviously true, but everyone does the same. Don't know why you have to single out Job for it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Don't go in. It's simple.

You choose to increase risk to others without their consent, just for your convenience...

Or I could go into the shop, distance whilst in there and buy a mask?

Gwadien

Obviously true, but everyone does the same. Don't know why you have to single out Job for it.

Job disagrees with wearing masks.

If I didn't agree with wearing masks I'd applaud people for having the balls to ignore the rules.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Or I could go into the shop, distance whilst in there and buy a mask?
I'm not going to die on this hill - but considering when you go into a restaurant you have to wear a mask in transit to your table, then this is the same thing.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I'm not going to die on this hill - but considering when you go into a restaurant you have to wear a mask in transit to your table, then this is the same thing.
Not everyone is going to be the perfect citizen 100% of the time. Just be sensible and do the best you can. When I've forgotten to take my mask I'll always make sure I cover my face with something until I can buy one.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I've got one I keep in the door bin of the car, if I'm just popping in for something I use that. We'll ignore all the crud it picks up whilst sitting in there, but safer innit!

If it's a longer trip, say Tesco, then I have a exemption lanyard for that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not everyone is going to be the perfect citizen 100% of the time. Just be sensible and do the best you can. When I've forgotten to take my mask I'll always make sure I cover my face with something until I can buy one.
True.

What I've noticed is that men are much less likely to comply than women.

I sat outside a busy cafe this weekend. All but one of the women wore masks on entering but only about 50% of men do. Like it's some sort of macho demonstration - following their bemasked partners in.

So weird 🤷

Gwadien

True.

I sat outside a busy cafe this weekend. All but one of the women wore masks on entering but only about 50% of men do. Like it's some sort of macho demonstration - following their bemasked partners in.

So weird 🤷

It's almost like women are used to being told what to do, whereas men aren't.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's almost like women are used to being told what to do, whereas men aren't.
Nah. It's more that some men see complying as a threat to their masculinity.

The fucking gayers :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Nah. It's more that some men see complying as a threat to their masculinity.

The fucking gayers :)
For me it's just I'm a forgetful cunt. Nothing against masks but even after 6 months picking mine up off the side before I go out is still not a natural thing. Need to update "keys, wallet , phone" to "keys, wallet, phone, mask". Especially as I've not taken a wallet out with me for years as it's all on my phone. Not much of an excuse for forgetting one of three things.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I've got one I keep in the door bin of the car, if I'm just popping in for something I use that. We'll ignore all the crud it picks up whilst sitting in there, but safer innit!

If it's a longer trip, say Tesco, then I have a exemption lanyard for that.

You are supposed to throw it away or wash it after every use. So you're doing it wrong.
But then you don't really care about people dying from Covid as you don't believe the virus is anything to be bothered by.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You are supposed to throw it away or wash it after every use. So you're doing it wrong.
But then you don't really care about people dying from Covid as you don't believe the virus is anything to be bothered by.
He doesn't care. Don't take the bait.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
True.

So weird 🤷

Strangely, over here its the other way around. I see loads of women with masks under their noses or not bothering at all until reminded. I've seen two taken to task in my local supermarket, both old as well. Its old women who keep fucking queue jumping as well.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I don't know a single person wearing a new mask every time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom