Politics Coronavirus

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You can ride your bike or run/walk, visit the ships..go to work.

Not much left tbh.
I dont visit friends/relatives in their homes much anyway.
Im a key worker, so business as usual

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Just tried Morrisons, Asda, Sainsbos and Tesco. All sites too busy.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Now we can thank all the wankers who went to the beach or up snowden last weekend for bringing enforced shit like this now :(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It'd be cool if it was all about the environment really because:

1) It'd confirm the existence of a shadow government and;
2) It'd prove they were being responsible

:)
Also the huge increase in plastic usage for disposable protection equipment and other gloves and wipes and all sorts

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Just tried Morrisons, Asda, Sainsbos and Tesco. All sites too busy.
They were already fucked. We've always delivery shopped since we've lived where we are now, as soon as this all started every timeslot was unavailable.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
They were already fucked. We've always delivery shopped since we've lived where we are now, as soon as this all started every timeslot was unavailable.
Wont be worth visiting a food shop tomorrow. They will be raped

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Ocado and Amazon Fresh also busy.
Currently 15 min wait to get onto Ocado website

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
He still hasn't gone far enough.
The UK population should be pleased though, this is a good step if not great.

Job

I'm not typing the same thing out again, I'll just quote the last versionI did forget though that you always do all this whilst playing the victim. Give it a rest, it's tired and run its course. You want to be teachers pet for @Deebs great, get him to give you my mod spot and you can deal with bots and such just so everyone can argue online whilst pretending they hold the moral/intellectual high ground.

By the by if the CoC was to be enforced, none of you would be able to post because nobody here follows it. Not you, not any mod, not @Deebs, nobody. Starting withfollowed with some examples...
and...

So that's a global :rolleyes: from me
I might add that Im the least personally offensive person on here after Lamp.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It is being reported it was fish tank cleaner they ingested.

To think I was holding back from being mean and saying surely it was natural selection by following something that trump posted, then the humdinger that it might be fish tank cleaner o_O

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Grocery Home Shopping Websites all seem fucked.

You're brighter than that Wij old boy. Trying 10 minutes after the PM told everyone to use online shopping was likely to have one outcome.

We have a week or two of food here. I figured I'd give it a few days then try and book a slot just before I go to sleep, or when I'm up early. Otherwise I'll just shoot some pigeons and rabbits. (Or go to the shops, as we're still allowed to do taking the necessary precautions)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I just got the emergency text from UK_Gov stating to stay at home.

Job

Trump will get more kudos for saving the economy rather than saving old peoples lives.

It just depends how many celebrities die.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I've just been shopping, shelves fully stocked. Don't need to leave the house for another 2 weeks now. It's normally fairly quiet here anyway but it's like a ghost town.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
You're brighter than that Wij old boy. Trying 10 minutes after the PM told everyone to use online shopping was likely to have one outcome.

We have a week or two of food here. I figured I'd give it a few days then try and book a slot just before I go to sleep, or when I'm up early. Otherwise I'll just shoot some pigeons and rabbits. (Or go to the shops, as we're still allowed to do taking the necessary precautions)
It is the case also in Sweden before any announcements of lockdown. I managed to get a slot with my supermarket for next Tuesday. For other supermarkets or the normal delivery service (Mathem - Foodhome) they are opening days up one at a time which i think is increasing the feeling of panic...

If we were not sick then we would go accross the road. I thought I was better so went Sunday morning then fever spiked again Sunday evening and then again yesterday lunchtime. We have enough food until the delivery but very little of it is now "fresh" in terms of fruits and vedge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom