Politics Coronavirus

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
To be honest Mystic you seem to have taken offence to just me and my berating of Job - when questioned on this earlier you really didn't come up with a pursasive reason as to why that was and I would like to know why that is. Most people who know me well (including Deebs) knows I do not have a high tolerence level for village idiots so I am not sure why me venting my spleen occaionally comes as a surprise.

Your post to Dys earlier was rude and uncalled for - I am not sure you actually read it properly. As a mod you should take the higher ground. If you dont then people like me are going to mention it especially when you saw fit to single them out in public - at least TdC would pm me if he thought i was getting a little ansty. Since that point I have done my best not to interact with him at all - there are a few notable occasions when I have.

My point is if you are going to come accross all holier than thou which you did with me a few weeks ago then you need to be above criticism moving forward - I do not know what happened to you but currently you come across as nothing more than an angry cat.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm not typing the same thing out again, I'll just quote the last version
What I actually believe is that it is very sad to see people who I thought were better than this stooping down so low.

You're saying @Job cannot post freely (because you do not approve) but you can post freely (because that is your right) whilst all the while supposedly deriving my beliefs and directing my future actions.

I'm not even sure that you realise how similar this post of yours actually is to one by @Job.

You don't put out fires by fanning the flames.
I did forget though that you always do all this whilst playing the victim. Give it a rest, it's tired and run its course. You want to be teachers pet for @Deebs great, get him to give you my mod spot and you can deal with bots and such just so everyone can argue online whilst pretending they hold the moral/intellectual high ground.

By the by if the CoC was to be enforced, none of you would be able to post because nobody here follows it. Not you, not any mod, not @Deebs, nobody. Starting with
CoC said:
Respect your fellow members
followed with some examples...
Says captain wet blanket
and...
Fuck off scrote

So that's a global :rolleyes: from me

Yoni

I'm not typing the same thing out again, I'll just quote the last versionI did forget though that you always do all this whilst playing the victim. Give it a rest, it's tired and run its course. You want to be teachers pet for @Deebs great, get him to give you my mod spot and you can deal with bots and such just so everyone can argue online whilst pretending they hold the moral/intellectual high ground.

By the by if the CoC was to be enforced, none of you would be able to post because nobody here follows it. Not you, not any mod, not @Deebs, nobody. Starting withfollowed with some examples...
and...

So that's a global :rolleyes: from me
I didn’t say I obey the coc just that you seem to insist I do but no one else. As for victim do give over I am asking you why you decided to pull me up - not Jup or one of the others who have vented their spleen. You haven’t answered that. As for teachers pet - you obviously don’t read the wow classic section.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
In other news Aldershot is to be the Command and Control Center (CaCC) for the Army's effort to help (so I read from a local online news site). Decided to take a drive through the Barracks where most of the vehicles are housed and not seeing any activity yet. Non-essential travel I know but I did not leave my car or have the windows open or stuff.

Also, everyone please chill. This pandemic is surely pulling on everyone's nerves and people are going to react differently. #BeKind. Yes @MYstIC G I laughed at @Yoni calling @Job a scrote as I used to call people that all the time and it made me laugh so much in such a shitty time.

ps. appreciate the stuff you do! :)

Gray

FH is my second home
I am wondering how I go about work and things - Working within a customer service setting all that seems to be enforced at the moment is "Keep your distance from workmates". I haven't been in for most of 2020 so far anyway - So far had two weeks off annual leave followed now by two weeks paternity so I have missed all the juicy stuff...

However while I am not considered "High risk" - My family is, Mrs is declared high risk but the baby was born 9 weeks premature (6 weeks old now) so still very much within the high risk category. I can't work from home so by April i'll be back in the general workforce.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Wasn’t it expected?

I was expecting a letter today, god that sounds like one of those silly messages people stick on t shirts....."I was expecting a letter and all I end up with was a text message" :)

Perhaps I'll get a letter tomorrow.

Yoni

I was expecting a letter today, god that sounds like one of those silly messages people stick on t shirts....."I was expecting a letter and all I end up with was a text message" :)

Perhaps I'll get a letter tomorrow.
Are you ready for your 12 weeks?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Are you ready for your 12 weeks?

Well about as ready as I can be with 3 other adults in the house, got some stuff I'm going to have to delay but just glad I don't still live in London at the moment.

Embattle

FH is my second home
355f618c-e392-437e-8536-e9e37e5ee8f0.png

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm really struggling to get out the house with this social distancing.

Sorrynotsorry :)

20200323_172416.jpg

The downside is the place is full of mould and is fucking freezing. :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well I could have written except for this...but I just...slightly niavely obviously, that you would be able to process that automatically.

Yoni

As for the Swedish thing I already stated that yesterday ...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Three weeks of staying at home, then. I wonder how respected that'll be because there sure as shit aren't enough police to enforce it as he's imagining.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Three weeks of staying at home, then. I wonder how respected that'll be because there sure as shit aren't enough police to enforce it as he's imagining.

No but they could hang around hot spots and make a point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom