Politics Coronavirus

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I knew this would happen :poke:

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

Saw that over the weekend - must admit one thing about all this that's bemused me the most is just how keen some people appear to be for HCQ not to work. If it keeps people out of hospital when administered early, then surely this is a good thing?

Then I remember it's 50p a tablet, off-label and very difficult for the Pharma companies to make any money off. Then it all makes sense :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Nice bit of social distancing in London today.
From bame as well...luckily theyre all young, just dont go home and kiss grandm....ah fuck it.

Riot.jpg.jpg

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
AND THAT IS NOT A HEIGHT REFERENCE YOU CUNTS! ./ pre-emptive strike
FFS. Every time you stand up after our meetings your head keeps bumping into my crotch area. Need to work on your social distancing...

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
FFS. Every time you stand up after our meetings your head keeps bumping into my crotch area. Need to work on your social distancing...
Glass houses. It should be 3 metres with you and your nose. :clap:

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm laughing too hard, you bastiches - good light relief right now, so thanks.... I guess :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm laughing too hard, you bastiches - good light relief right now, so thanks.... I guess :D
Good job you are sitting down. Saves my bollocks from a mauling. Enjoy my kneecaps. About the same shape and size.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Did a nice motorcycle ride round the

So if you breath in deep do you even feel his feet on your chin?
Round the what?

If I breathe in @Jupitus reaches my kneecaps. That is a slow breathe in. At least he enjoys weightlessness for a millisecond.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Round the what?

If I breathe in @Jupitus reaches my kneecaps. That is a slow breathe in. At least he enjoys weightlessness for a millisecond.

SpaceX needs my skillz0rs!!!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Round the what?

It was something I planned to say the other day. On that comment it was that I did manage to get out for a couple of hours on my motorcycle, went round the A361, A396 and A39 over Exmoor and was quite a nice break from the house.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You'll notice I didn't say anything about you this time. I think it's outrageous that everybody else has been singling you out, they should pick on someone their own size.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You'll notice I didn't say anything about you this time. I think it's outrageous that everybody else has been singling you out, they should pick on someone their own size.
That means noone will ever pick on @Jupitus which is unfair for the rest of us.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
He stated that weeks ago - he is just reiterating what has already been said for the international audiance - they made a mistake with the old people (I stated it here c. 20 pages ago or something).....

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He stated that weeks ago - he is just reiterating what has already been said for the international audiance - they made a mistake with the old people (I stated it here c. 20 pages ago or something).....
The elderly make up ~50% of your cases.

If you discount them (and why the fuck would you? It seems to be a theme that they don't matter) then Sweden's death rate is still 5 times that of Norway.

So no. It's not 'just' a mistake with old people. It's a mistake, plain and simple.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
The elderly make up ~50% of your cases.

If you discount them (and why the fuck would you? It seems to be a theme that they don't matter) then Sweden's death rate is still 5 times that of Norway.

So no. It's not 'just' a mistake with old people. It's a mistake, plain and simple.
No the elderly in homes make up 50% the number who have died, over 70 make up c3800 - there were issues with home help also. As of one or two days ago only c500 between 0 and 69 had died - go visit the fhm website for the facts - not shit in English papers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom