Politics Coronavirus

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Like mainstream movies...or mainstream opinions.
Its a legitimate description of the the big media outlets.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My derallieur fell off in the woods... botched it to the station, got the train home.
Then why didn't you just tell them that instead of being such a cunt, cunt?

Job

Dont become Mr rollover scouse..I thought you had the power.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So 3 government advisors are now saying its too soon to lift lockdown... if we're not all dead by the time the next election comes around, I really hope people don't forget how Boris has handled this.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Two things can be taken from this story. One is important, the other just an obvious but sad fact.

1) The government is both lying and incompetent.
2) 'Anonymous' is a fucking idiot.

:)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Dont become Mr rollover scouse..I thought you had the power.
Rule 1: Don't be a dick.

I've always said you can't spot true anarchists. They don't go around causing havock - they are intelligent, principled people who believe in freedom from government - and prove they don't need laws, regulations and heirarchical structures to keep them in line, whilst cooperating sensibly to keep the wheels turning because they have an implicit understanding of the right thing to do.

You're just a cunt.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
It feels people are more concerned with defending their "team" than looking at the implications of any decision or action. There will be many more of these situations and one day they will possibly effect some of you who defend them but it will be probably too late. Bit of an extreme comparision but i wonder if this was the type of argument that happened in Nazi Germany pre war. I wonder how many people insisted on forgive and forget or blind defence and then eventually paid the ultimate price for it. Every decision they make that leads to deaths is on us all if we stand and cheer them on.

Did you really compare Cummings to Hitler? A bit daft, don't you think?

Talivar

Part of the furniture
No technically compared the Government to the Nazi Government and how charismatic populist leaders are able to sweep things under the carpet and sway the masses, until people realise and it is too late to do anything about it. Accountability very rarely works if it is left to a "later date". Look at many of the Nazi war criminal scientists. Did accountability kick in after the end of the war? or did many of them just wiggle their way into new positions of power and safety?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
All the lock down easing and track and trace being bought forward is all to distract from Cummings.

The government has made political moves not supported by the science and I think the Boris is tainted with this now.

I hope cummings gets sacked asap and that the moves made do not result in greater issues further down the road

Job

Rule 1: Don't be a dick.

I've always said you can't spot true anarchists. They don't go around causing havock - they are intelligent, principled people who believe in freedom from government - and prove they don't need laws, regulations and heirarchical structures to keep them in line, whilst cooperating sensibly to keep the wheels turning because they have an implicit understanding of the right thing to do.

You're just a cunt.
Causing havoc..I politely declined his question and he wanted to fight me.

I think hes someone in the wrong job.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Causing havoc..I politely declined his question and he wanted to fight me.
Everyone on this forum would have loved to have chinned you but like that guy they would probably refrain.

People are dying and yet there are still wankers on trains being obstinate cunts.

You've form for provocation and your lack of simple easy cooperation during unprecedented times just labels you even more loudly as the twat you are.

Why not just carve it into your own forehead - it would save people's time from attempts to interact with you.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He was practically touching himself while thinking of ways to antagonise the police when the lockdown started. Even going out on (what he said was) a legitimate journey but still planning to be a smartarse if stopped. He's a prick.

Job

As many as 50% of infections with normal seasonal flu may be asymptomatic, which may in part be due to pre-existing partial immunity [1]. Asymptomatic patients shed virus and can transmit the disease, but not at the same rate as symptomatic individuals, which creates an invisible “reservoir” for the virus.31 Oct 2005

Search google top result.

May..being the key word with with flu and covid.

There was talk that a lot of peoples flu antibodies work on covid.

Job

I mentioned the theory that previous flu antibodies might be the reason.

Still asymptomatic is not exclusive to covid 19

Job

So one accuser admitted he invented seeing cummings and even doctored his Strava report to put himself in the area.
Another has admitted to doing the same trip to pick up his daughter from another household and drive her home.

Once we go down this road of lockdown Nazis...a LOT of people are going to end up in the dock of opinion.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
And have moved onto the US Embassy and are packed even tighter than a can of sardines.

This is not helping keeping the R down at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom