Politics Coronavirus

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
esz61qh65k151.png

Talivar

Part of the furniture
It feels people are more concerned with defending their "team" than looking at the implications of any decision or action. There will be many more of these situations and one day they will possibly effect some of you who defend them but it will be probably too late. Bit of an extreme comparision but i wonder if this was the type of argument that happened in Nazi Germany pre war. I wonder how many people insisted on forgive and forget or blind defence and then eventually paid the ultimate price for it. Every decision they make that leads to deaths is on us all if we stand and cheer them on.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That is definitely NOT what I'm implying. I take issue with selective witch hunting, which to me this is.
If by "witch hunting" you mean "holding one of the architects of lockdown to the standards he expects of the public" then you're bob-on.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
And bleh to the selective witch hunting, if this was Jeremy Corbyn then it would be the same witch hunt with the people defending Cummings all frothing at the mouth to get rid. We have seen that many times over the last few years

Talivar

Part of the furniture
A Government without accountability is just one step away from a dictatorship. Ironically every one calls China for the way it acts lol

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
That is definitely NOT what I'm implying. I take issue with selective witch hunting, which to me this is.

Yes it is selective, extremely selective towards a man who helped frame the lockdown rules and then decided they only applied to the peons, not the anointed of God like him. This isn't a random witch hunt.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its the same as the average death rate in Europe, but considerably better than most.

The reason that so many people in America thinks its bad is because thats the story being told by the MSM.
Im using MSM because its finally gaining traction that they are agenda, clickbait, lying fucking cunts.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Its the same as the average death rate in Europe, but considerably better than most.

The reason that so many people in America thinks its bad is because thats the story being told by the MSM.
Im using MSM because its finally gaining traction that they are agenda, clickbait, lying fucking cunts.
I havent seen any graphs of the usa curve. But the fact that they are opening up and only 1.5 million have had the disease means theres a lot more to go.

Job

Just had a a standoff on the train back from southport.

Two rather large transport community officers..whatever they are?
Going down the train and I can see theyre being a bit passive aggressive to everyone.
They get to me sat right down at one end...check ticket.
Then ..'before we go can we ask you why youre on this train and where youre going?
No...
Sorry?
'You can ask but Im not telling you Straight away they move in like two annoyed doorman the whole train turns to look.
Me...,'how about you back off to 6ft'.
OK sir no problem; but why wont you tell us?

Because its not a police state and I dont have to.

Weve been asked to..

Very nice but Im not going to tell you and I dont have to so.....thats the end of that.

He just stood there giving me his ,'I'm going to knock you out look, his mate was mostly just grinning.

So I turned my back on him and got my phone out and started filming out the window and slowly turning to film him
He spun around on his heels and
stood at the door then got off at the next stop.
I didnt film him because it ramped up to physical standoff and I admit I wasnt expecing that..I really did think I was going to end up fighting him.

Im not usually that much of a difficult person in real life but the pair of them were very arsey from the get off.
All I got was his leg lol, this was my slow turn.

View: https://streamable.com/u9v8st

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The entire thing was just rushed out of the fucking gate to take the focus away from Cummings, even Stevie Wonder could see it an he's fucking blind.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just had a a standoff on the train back from southport.

Two rather large transport community officers..whatever they are?
Going down the train and I can see theyre being a bit passive aggressive to everyone.
They get to me sat right down at one end...check ticket.
Then ..'before we go can we ask you why youre on this train and where youre going?
No...
Sorry?
'You can ask but Im not telling you Straight away they move in like two annoyed doorman the whole train turns to look.
Me...,'how about you back off to 6ft'.
OK sir no problem; but why wont you tell us?

Because its not a police state and I dont have to.

Weve been asked to..

Very nice but Im not going to tell you and I dont have to so.....thats the end of that.

He just stood there giving me his ,'I'm going to knock you out look, his mate was mostly just grinning.

So I turned my back on him and got my phone out and started filming out the window and slowly turning to film him
He spun around on his heels and
stood at the door then got off at the next stop.
I didnt film him because it ramped up to physical standoff and I admit I wasnt expecing that..I really did think I was going to end up fighting him.

Im not usually that much of a difficult person in real life but the pair of them were very arsey from the get off.
All I got was his leg lol, this was my slow turn.

View: https://streamable.com/u9v8st

I'll bite:

What are you doing on a train, cunt?

Job

My derallieur fell off in the woods... botched it to the station, got the train home.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think online petitions have long lost their impact.

Nah, Change has been brought up in Parliament before I believe but Change.Org rarely accomplishes anything... the main thing with Change.Org isn't to force a petition through people must follow/acknowledge but to give it MSM attention (which large scale signed petitions like this does)

And at the moment, more MSM attention on this is not what the tories want.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Nah, Change has been brought up in Parliament before I believe but Change.Org rarely accomplishes anything... the main thing with Change.Org isn't to force a petition through people must follow/acknowledge but to give it MSM attention (which large scale signed petitions like this does)

And at the moment, more MSM attention on this is not what the tories want.
Just say media. Msm is just not correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom