Politics Coronavirus

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F2483c964-a03e-11ea-b3fd-83a0d4cc538d.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The Guard is posting a suitable collection of victims stories and its not to difficult to tick the diversity box.

Noticed that the youngest person in Norfolk to die was 31 and she had learning disabilities and health problems.
Norfolks pop is 860,000 and no one under 31 died.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Yeah. But they are not going to charge him
He still broke the rules though and the PM and ministers insisted he didn't. They've told porkies for him. They should apologise to the public.

And Cummings should resign.

Job

He didnt break any laws, the Durham trip wasnt against any 'rules' whatever fucking status they have...and the police are saying its a 'possibility' the eyetest drive might have broken the rules.

So after putting that to bed the call for his resignation is purely political and there is merit to that, but only from a morality angle.

Do we want political figures destroyed by the press...happens all the time and countless 'rule' breaking by Labour politicians has gone unreported because there was no political currency in it.

If he wants to hang in thats up to him, but its just a character assasination and hes a big boy so he'll have to take it on the chin.

Yes senior figures get sacked all the time for behaviour, but when its a political figure you have to take into account the desire to change politics outside of the ballot box.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
He still broke the rules though and the PM and ministers insisted he didn't. They've told porkies for him. They should apologise to the public.

And Cummings should resign.
Oh i have said he needs to resign from the beginning

Talivar

Part of the furniture

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
They said it did break the rules.

Just wait til the CCTV footage from the A1(M) of him doing 72mph in a 70 emerges. Imagine the group indignawank then!

Job

330m population...much better than us.

View attachment 41671
So facepalm the facts again eh.
US death rate is half that of Spains, and wheres all these corpses in Brazil...obviously its a bit hard to believe, but thats pretty darn good on those figures.
I dunno what the fuck they have been doing in Belgium.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Take NYC out of the US figures and they really don't look bad at all considering the population.

But yeah sorry forgot, Orange Man Bad and everything.

Embattle

FH is my second home
330m population...much better than us.

View attachment 41671

Hmm isolated facts before the story is complete, the population density of the UK is 725 per sq mi and the USA is 87 but most of us know it is very simplistic to think such things actually provide the real answer.

Take NYC out of the US figures and they really don't look bad at all considering the population.

But yeah sorry forgot, Orange Man Bad and everything.

He is a total prat which he has proven time and time again during this virus no matter what the death toll eventually ends up at in the USA, since it is a long way from over at the moment.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Take a country's worst affected city out of its total and it changes how that total compares with other countries. That's astonishing statistical work.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
He didnt break any laws, the Durham trip wasnt against any 'rules' whatever fucking status they have...and the police are saying its a 'possibility' the eyetest drive might have broken the rules.

So after putting that to bed the call for his resignation is purely political and there is merit to that, but only from a morality angle.

Do we want political figures destroyed by the press...happens all the time and countless 'rule' breaking by Labour politicians has gone unreported because there was no political currency in it.

If he wants to hang in thats up to him, but its just a character assasination and hes a big boy so he'll have to take it on the chin.

Yes senior figures get sacked all the time for behaviour, but when its a political figure you have to take into account the desire to change politics outside of the ballot box.

Can't believe I agree with Job for once.

Job

Prime minister, and she is in charge of an interim government
Didnt have my glasses and it was too late to change.
Probably end up leading the EU..or whatevers left.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
but only from a morality angle.

It's not (only) a morality angle. Its a lack of leadership angle. This is the point. Its not whether laws have been broken, its about setting an example to the country, and the Tories have manifestly failed to do that, because they think you're all peasants. This is shown as much by their response to the crisis and protection of Cummings (when they didn't protect any of the civil servants caught breaking the rules) as Cummings' own behaviour.

How can any of you Tory supporters not see this? They just think you're gullible, servile cunts, and every single one of you that gives this man or the Tories the benefit of the doubt is proving they're right.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
It's not (only) a morality angle. Its a lack of leadership angle. This is the point. Its not whether laws have been broken, its about setting an example to the country, and the Tories have manifestly failed to do that, because they think you're all peasants. This is shown as much by their response to the crisis and protection of Cummings (when they didn't protect any of the civil servants caught breaking the rules) as Cummings' own behaviour.

How can any of you Tory supporters not see this? They just think you're gullible, servile cunts, and every single one of you that gives this man or the Tories the benefit of the doubt is proving they're right.

Because all of your other politicians are impeccable. Ha!

Wij

I am a FH squatter

I think prominent Cummings supporter Darren Grimes said it best when it wasn’t his team under scrutiny:

View: https://twitter.com/snigskitchen/status/1266075190418706435

Job

I can honestly say I dont give a fuck..it looks bad but on a personal level I treat the lockdown as a general push for the population and finding youve got it and want to take your offspring to your parents , I wouldnt pull anyone up for that..even Tony twat Blair.

It was the eye test batshit boloks that threw it for me and then Gove said he would do the frickin same!

I drove to the Lakes yesterday and dont feel an ounce of shame, probably 10 cars in the forest car park...saw a handfull of bikers in the woods.
We went in two vans, which cost a fleakin fortune in juice...but there you go....oh and put a tenner in the car park machine.
Just doing my bit.

View: https://streamable.com/t2nw8g

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom