Politics Coronavirus

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
EYy0H5uWoAEM6m_.png:large

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
So boris has backed cummings. Like the vote of confidence from the board in a football club

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So boris has backed cummings. Like the vote of confidence from the board in a football club

He's shot himself in the foot for backing him. Why on earth would people follow rules set out by him now when his own staff is flouting them.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Having read it all a bit more I still struggle with the idea that going to your elderly parents, you know the most vulnerable group, makes any sense at all or can be excused.

I suspect Boris is hoping most of the noise will eventually get drowned out.

I did find it mildly ironic seeing all those photographers taking pictures of him getting nto his car while practicing 2 inch social distancing.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I reckon Cummings has something on Boris because anyone else would have resigned. Boris has lost a lot of votes for sticking by him, NHS Staff are furious because it's like spitting in the ICU Staffs faces.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
This isn't going to go away. It looks like people are even more pissed off after Johnson's statement than they were before.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
This isn't going to go away. It looks like people are even more pissed off after Johnson's statement than they were before.

I don't think Johnson and Cummings understand why people are angry, they're too wrapped up in their own little fantasy land dreamworld.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Dominic Cummings now trying to use his Autistic child as an excuse... how low can you go?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am back, had to step back after my alcohol fueled outburst a couple of weeks ago.

Firstly I would like to sincerely apologize to you all for my outburst and will try to keep a clear head in future.

Again I am sorry.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dominic Cummings now trying to use his Autistic child as an excuse... how low can you go?
To be fair if I had to drive to the ends of the earth to protect my kids I would do it.

What we know so far:

1. He stayed in a separate house.
2. His sister dropped supplies off outside the house.
3. His son has autism and from what I understand means they need familiar faces for support.
4. He has family in London.
5. The MSM are behaving disgracefully. Hanging around his family home in London like a pack of fucking dogs not social distancing, touching each other, shouting in each others faces.
6. The people living in or around his street are now heckling him.
7. The child could still be in the house whilst this is all going on, poor child.
8. If he broke the rules then he should suffer the same treatment as everyone else, a fine. None of the other twats who went to parks, beaches or other mass gatherings got fired, they got fined.

For point 4, it maybe that he would not trust his child with those particular family members and I would certainly not want my kids to be placed into child care if there was a way to prevent it.

Personally I think it has been handled wrong, he should have apologized and accepted he bent the rules as a parent (again I would have done the same and taken the fine). Instead some of his comments to the press basically turned them into a howling mob.

Embattle

FH is my second home
While I acknowledge your points, they are still weak in quite a few areas and could easily be used as a reason for him to stay in his own home. Also for a group of people who at times seem to deal in the optics of situations more than the substance this is really a massive clanger.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
While I acknowledge your points, they are still weak in quite a few areas and could easily be used as a reason for him to stay in his own home. Also for a group of people who at times seem to deal in the optics of situations more than the substance this is really a massive clanger.
So issue a fine and move on. The same punishment that was issued to thousands who also flouted the rules.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
On cummings @Deebs - I would have sympathy for the situation as you presented it but there are lots of glaring holes.

EG: how did his son safely get taken north when his wife had it, cummings probably had it? Stuck in the car with both of them? Six hour drive and they didn't stop with a four year old? Didn't touch him, in an enclosed space less than a meter apart?? Or did they send him by DHL?

To be looked after by old people? The trip to Barnards Castle? The lack of clarity in the justification (for a government this had to be bob-on to support their messaging - and for a government to not be crystal clear shows they have things to hide).

Nah. Not buying it. The job was stay at home but they wanted to stay at his dad's castle rather than a flat in london. And it looks like he couldn't even stay put then.

Then himsaying "he doesn't care how it looks?" The arrogance of the cunt in the face of 40,000 deaths when he's involved in policymaking and messaging!

He may very well be amazing at his job but his lack of empathy means he's not suitable to govern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom