Politics Coronavirus

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just read his response to it all he literally said "Who cares? I acted reasonably and legally" - that is the sort of response why he should be fucking gone, it shows what sort of person he is at the core.
Schapps or whoever was doing the briefing. Just sounded like he was making up things like school boy excuses. Doesnt really sound as if theres a good reason compared to what joe public was being asked to do. They are manipulating the rule interpretations to fit his actions.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Says it all.

100643636_3174055579400133_6574268197598396416_n.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I didnt realise we were in pedantic week.
So going to the important bit...are those antibodies of actual use.

Job

Well yeah..hes a cunt, I mean borderline socially psycopath if you ask me.
But once we start with this hunt its going to end up with all kinds of people getting sucked into the court of public opinion, as if things arent bad enough.
Hopefully all those fines handed out will be quashed and the police and certain areas of the medical profession can be reminded to wind their necks in a bit.
The concern is that the next convenience for police and government alike will be to ensure its our duty to make sure people are adhering to rules that are advisory, but sometimes laws depending on the day of the week.

Job

So first official call to prayer broadcast in Nottingham over loudspeakers last Friday due to lockdown, been happening around London for a few weeks and councils are set to officially allow it in places like Preston and Birmingham.

There will be no going back from this, and I find it utterly chilling that a billion strong religious cult is now officially allowed to broadcast its message across british cities against the wishes of the majority.
An insidious destructive mind game that will lead to nothing but conflict.

Liberals.
Fucking everything up in a town near you.

Would they let the Moonies or scientology broadcast a call across british cities?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Shapps obviously drew the short straw.

Which part of "stay home" isn't telling people where they have to "specifically locate themselves"?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So first official call to prayer broadcast in Nottingham over loudspeakers last Friday due to lockdown, been happening around London for a few weeks and councils are set to officially allow it in places like Preston and Birmingham.

There will be no going back from this, and I find it utterly chilling that a billion strong religious cult is now officially allowed to broadcast its message across british cities against the wishes of the majority.

Liberals.

Would they let the Moonies or scientology broadcast a call across british cities?

Church bells have been ringing for centuries...

Job

I know..it took millenia to get rid of chrIstianity.
Dont start a fucking new one.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Liberals.

Buh? What's this got to do with lockdown?

I like the call to prayer. When I lived in Bradford it was pretty cool to hear.

If they're broadcasting from mosques in Nottingham I don't see it as a big deal. It's not as if the sounds will float over the whole city.

Why are you so mad about this? You won't hear it in Formby...

Edit: Oh and "against the wishes of the majority". Link to evidence please.

Job

Its supposed to be a 3 month trial for lockdown.
Im glad you enjoyed listening to the local hyper conservative ,anti gay cult transmitting their sky fairy propaganda....so much so you fucked off to the mountains to appreciate it better.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Links please @Job. To what's being done and your evidence that the majority of people actively don't want it.

Links, or stfu.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looks like you've got your shit from your usual racist far-right facebook or twitter feeds.

The central mosque in Nottingham has been granted permission to broadcast the call to prayer to mark Eid. Sounds like a nice gesture to the muslim community who've not been able to attend their mosques due to lockdown.

No "3-month trial". Not "agaisnt the wishes of the majority". You racist fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom