Congratulations Midgard

D

Dr. Mangler

Thx Stormriderx for the kinds words..

Well executed relicraid LFoM alliance, wanna thank the other guilds that made a brave defence of the roads in FS..

and to Albs.. ---------> Tag, you´re it..

Come and take em back soon, we want more RP´s..

:)

W

-wabbit-

Originally posted by optical-
Well done Midgard, we own.
Albs that was a truly crap defense, mids were running around excal for like 40 minutes with only small amounts of inc.

Lol at OpticaL...the few albs that were online were playing SI....I still sya well planned but this is a muppet-remark....you might even be a bigger muppet than StormriderX Y or Z

Lets see how many mids you can get to defend at 6 am monday :)

O

old.LandShark

Re: !!!

Originally posted by jox
Never have so many people have so few to thank for so much(Winston C I think)

Ardamel, Mirak and Dragninr are my heroes!!!

Emain, here I come :flame:

Who needs 20% bonus for having relics when you already have permanent 200% relics for having three stealthed munters down your underpants?

Oh well, grats. Personally I was hearing "nope, excal still clear" from someone who claimed he was AT excal, when i went to bed at midnight. But hey.

A

Arnor

all the while, I was sleeping of my alchohol-induced coma. thx FoM! ;)

R

rolferikson

GRATZ MIDS!!!

Im proud to be a Mid now ( always been ;)... )

Very good planning and executed and as someone said nice to see all the alliances work together. :)

I thank you all for a fun morning and are prepering myself for some serious defending now. ;)

Great Work All!!!

ROLF ERIKSON
"This Thane Is Logging"

L

lac_desariel

/Clap Weldone Midguard, after the weeks event from my point off view with RR we tried its good to see this game still has Day time Relic Raids left in it.... BUT Why us?? why not them :( j/k

Still so much option to choose from now, was planning for our power relic but now o_O so much choice

Weldone you bastards

Q

Quinn

I have to add it was bloody awful from Albion. It was obvious that this weekend people were going to be exploring SI, so it was a prime time for a relic raid. Plus there's a public post saying Caer Sidi raid on Saturday. Then 6 keeps go down the night before.

The only way it could have been more obvious that a RR was on the way was if cheerleading Kobolds had been lined up outside Excalibur, waving pom-poms and chanting "All your Relics are belong to us!".

And the Albion response was... nil. Nada. Nothing. :uhoh:

J

Jiggs

we have no relics?

well no distractions from farming Shrouded Isles then :D

J

jilson

Well i was too hung over and stoned to get out of bed on a saturday morning fair play to you for being up at that rediculous hour. :D

S

sst

i have got to say well done mids. good job. i was a bit shock to see so many of u at Excal at 9:30 in the morning :)
Well enjoy the relics.
Now may be we will see more solo SB again or even hunters :p

Sst brother here

D

Dr. Mangler

Originally posted by jilson
Well i was too hung over and stoned to get out of bed on a saturday morning fair play to you for being up at that rediculous hour. :D

10.00am isn´t that early I´d say..

could even say it´s PRIMETIME. ;)

Z

zlair

YESS !

Gratz to mids, home of the brave and wise !

Now I can finally get back to lvling, cuz RvR is no more :)

ty :)

edit: DAMN, Stil cant the the subscription page to work :(

X

Xandax

Originally posted by Quinn
<snip>
The only way it could have been more obvious that a RR was on the way was if cheerleading Kobolds had been lined up outside Excalibur, waving pom-poms and chanting "All your Relics are belong to us!".
<snip>

Guess you weren't at Excal then :D

Hehe - nice remark Quinn :clap:

E

evilknight

I wonder why the albs camped Excal for so long after they killed us....i even heard they started to repair doors...

And a huge /clap to FoM alliance:)

G

grobo

Ahh... The sweet smell of victory!

A huge thank you from FoM to all participants in the Raid!

We have promoted Ardamel to king of FoM and are now performing a ceremony. We are also trying to make him look bigger (some suggested implants, some that us trolls should carry him around on our shoulders) since he's a major personality now. We'll probalby give him a good rubbing on his bald head (oh, didn't you know? he hides it well :D).

And Albion, don't be sad. SI is wonderful, so I don't blame you for not being around. Next time SI won't mezz you and we'll have a real BBQ! ;)

See you on the battlefields!

Grobo
Officer of FoM

E

etcetra

Originally posted by lac_desariel
/Clap Weldone Midguard, after the weeks event from my point off view with RR we tried its good to see this game still has Day time Relic Raids left in it.... BUT Why us?? why not them :( j/k

Still so much option to choose from now, was planning for our power relic but now o_O so much choice

Weldone you bastards

Cuz its fecking hard to fight friars with 3 str-relics in their backs ;|

S

Spyf

Originally posted by Dr. Mangler

10.00am isn´t that early I´d say..

could even say it´s PRIMETIME. ;)

yeah primetime for kids that dont have any better to do.

rant over

Gratz mids WD

D

dargir

Jox don't write my name wrong now, its kinda Dargir not Dragninr.
It was fun to plan the thing even if it took many hours :)

Thanks to all who participated, thanks to every1 me and Arda have discussed the plan with.

ENJOY THE RELICS!

/happy Dargir signing out

R

Runolaz

Originally posted by Quinn
I have to add it was bloody awful from Albion. It was obvious that this weekend people were going to be exploring SI, so it was a prime time for a relic raid. Plus there's a public post saying Caer Sidi raid on Saturday. Then 6 keeps go down the night before.

And the Albion response was... nil. Nada. Nothing. :uhoh:

Raid was planned b4 that...so it had nothing to do with your public raid.

M

Moody

Very nice job Midgard. It was the best time ever for a relicraid since every uber alb tries to be teh first lvl50 necro.

You can explore the new lands anytime, but a chance like this doesnt come often.

Well done :)

S

skile

Originally posted by dune

6 keeps i think it was down before any sign of large alb numbers, u were 3 down before anything started only got yourselves to blame ;)

Well, read my post m8? It's EXACTLY, no even MORE EXACTLY what im saying? How in the hell did u manage to missunderstand?

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by skile

Well, read my post m8? It's EXACTLY, no even MORE EXACTLY what im saying? How in the hell did u manage to missunderstand?

i was agreeing with u :) just worded it wrong ;)

F

Freppe^^

and as allways skile get pissed off at somethin :eek:

G

Garbannoch Nox

OMFG well done mids!!!

good to see that relics actually can be taken from/by albs without a zone crash ;)

W

wiiwii

Smashing good job mids :)

well i guess albs will start rolling mid tanks ;)

T

thrylos

Enjoy our relics. you wont have them for long. and thats a promise.

A

Arthwyr

good to see that relics actually can be taken from/by albs without a zone crash

Zone crashed last night when there were tons of mids in the alb frontiers.

As for the rellic can't say I am surprised you took it when albs went to back without taking keeps back. good job on the "primetime" raid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom