Congratulations Midgard

O

old.Wildfire

:sleeping: Enjoy em, alb aint gonna be getting them back any time soon due to a total lack of leadership at the moment. Anyway back to my necro.

G

Gordonax

Yowzah.

Well done Mids - to do that well you obviously had planning, tactics and everything else. We'll get them back - once we've licked our wounds a bit :p

C

Chenuba

Originally posted by skile
Impressive by mids. Lazy of us albs not to take back keeps yesterday.

Lazy ?, We're acting like idiots.
Everytime Albs goes for Hib/Mid keeps defensive reinforcements are almost always incoming shortly after the keep is attacked, but Albs just wait and wait and only a few of the usuals really try and do something about it.

ALBION WAKE UP AND START TO ACT AND WORK LIKE THE WARMACHINE WE SHOULD BE.

N

noaim

The downside of being so many? Always thinks someone else will do it ehh? ;)

Awesome work Midgard, was about time :)

M

mastade

More rvr in Midgard from now on? :)

and well done mids :)

A

angantyr

Wohooooo well done mids would loved to be there tho i was lvl'ing my minstrell on pryd didnt know anything about it but hey /clap :D

O

old.FIN

yawn, so what.

was taking keeps back at 5 am, not much peeps online.

woked up because of that about 1pm.

mids took relics, and i think about 1000 albs knew it on friday allrdy, because of keep status, i said it many times that mids will come at morning, or hibs, because if i would be them, i would come because keep situation was what it was.

but not much albs cared about it, so i say

1. loosing relics is albs vault, no matter what time, we would have time to take keeps back at friday, we didnt do that in prime time, we do it at 5 am, and i tell u , not enough peeps there.

and lvl 10 keeps u need at least 5 fgp to take, tried.

2. mids, good plan, though most of peeps saw it trough, but as u could c, no1 did nothing in albs side, so good plan.

3. raid time? so fecking what about the time when it was done. mostly i think this happened because of last time rape at near dadga.

4. and we can do it also, just be up at certain time and have patience, relics will move from keep to another still, its part of the game.

so stop moaning in here, and keep playing, simple as that

p.s. and cant say GJ, because it was like taking candy from kid and thats 2 easy =) , but i think those who planned them, had nice smile on their face when all ended =)

A

Aussie-

they killed more doors then enemies in Emain the last month :D.
grats!!!! for a job well done :D

A

Aussie-

does any mid knows how mmg looks at the other side with SI btw?

K

kaod

Originally posted by Aussie-
does any mid knows how mmg looks at the other side with SI btw?

Judging by your posting history I have a real bad feeling that you're going to waste our time telling us.

O

old.anubis

aussie, check who has DC, so prolly some of us know what's out there :p

P

prima

Well done mids. You took keeps, defended them and in the end were rewarded.

Thanks to the 3 fg or so of Albs who tried to take back Bold yesterday - although as soon as more than 2 hibs turned up we were screwed (nice "cooperation" there between Mids attacking from behind and hibs defending inside).

Was fun trying to block the MMG with Knights - just too many damn mids behind us.

900 albs online with 3 keeps left in Alb hands, and only 30 or so try to defend.
RvR:
Hibernia - land of RP
Midguard - land of Relics
Albion - "Where's Boldiam?"

A

Aussie-

GoL was on Caer SIDI raid to meet Apocalypse
it wasnt very difficult to take DC , it was announced on Albion forum when we were gonna do it :)

T

Tasans

Why renaris is still in alb hands?
Go take it ffs :p

Grats midgard :clap:

O

old.[BF]MaD

no one has ever held the str relics long

enjoy em while u can , wont last long

K

kaod

Originally posted by old.[BF]MaD

This is like a bad comedy script - so when you get them back I should say:

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by kaod

This is like a bad comedy script - so when you get them back I should say:

no one but albs maybe ? str = albs relics , now hush

B

BlueJam

Relic keeps are uber hard to knock over now though.

G

ghaladriel

stupids frikis midies... dont have RL,nice hour for relic raid cowards...

Ghaladriel lvl 50 Phoenix Knight [First Cohort]

Tunda lvl 24 Guardian [Alamut]

O

optical-

Originally posted by ghaladriel

shut up you whiny little fuck, 10am gmt we were at excal..... there were 300+ albs on.
I remember when albs took mids strength relic when pvp test was up, relic went neutral at 12:30am.. call that primetime?

A

Arathor

Originally posted by ghaladriel

I think u havent seen action when Belvedere Albion took relics back after 3 days, non-stop keep taking/retaking and fights.
And why u think 10CET saturday isnt nice hour to take relics ...

Its just a game ... dont take is too serious.

Y

-yoda-

wd mids, not a prime time raid "i logged on forum roughly 9-30 to have a browse and this thread had been started" so imo it was a bit early .. but as ive said many times this game is 24/7 shouldnt be no whines about time...

all i can say is wd and ALB ZERG INC TO A RELIC KEEP AT A SILLY HOUR NEAR YOU SOON :)

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Arathor

I think u havent seen action when Belvedere Albion took relics back after 3 days, non-stop keep taking/retaking and fights.
And why u think 10CET saturday isnt nice hour to take relics ...

Its just a game ... dont take is too serious.

10am CET = 9AM GMT ... common knowledge majority of excal albs are brom the uk :) ... i dont give a shit about the time ... mids all saying we pwnd you .. try it prime time :)) alb hasnt done a late night/early morning raid for ages.. now mids seem to off started the trend again . unless im mistaken it was a silly hour you took hibs pow also ?

alb doesnt mind much cos hib/alb and mid know you wont have them for long :) you not got v many relic guards left now u have 5 relics do you?

A

agreiloth

Originally posted by -yoda-

10am CET = 9AM GMT ... common knowledge majority of excal albs are brom the uk :) ... i dont give a shit about the time ... mids all saying we pwnd you .. try it prime time :)) alb hasnt done a late night/early morning raid for ages.. now mids seem to off started the trend again . unless im mistaken it was a silly hour you took hibs pow also ?

alb doesnt mind much cos hib/alb and mid know you wont have them for long :) you not got v many relic guards left now u have 5 relics do you?

900 albs online with 3 keeps left in Alb hands, and only 30 or so try to defend.
RvR:
Hibernia - land of RP
Midguard - land of Relics
Albion - "Where's Boldiam?"

nuff said

A

Aussie-

yeah 0 or 8 keeps really makes a difference against (check sig) mids.

Users who are viewing this thread