Congratulations albion

O

old.krane

Originally posted by Moodyard^_^
No, dont see any point.

Since i read in another thread that optical deleted his char etc.

So i suggest you fuck off the boards and stop trolling optical

hahah

and i tought i find a mid with some manners and IQ higher than 10...

guess i was wrong

B

brommix

to bad when most players in all realms are decent people, but with retarded fookups like optical its hard to stay unbiased.

K

katt!

shouldnt it be optical that should fuck off and stop trolling? :eek:

M

Moodyard^_^

Originally posted by katt!
shouldnt it be optical that should fuck off and stop trolling? :eek:

Forgive me for not beeing born in england :(

M

Moodyard^_^

Originally posted by old.krane
hahah

and i tought i find a mid with some manners and IQ higher than 10...

guess i was wrong

Hmm :>

O

optical-

so fucking what. i deleted my char, but i played mid for well over 7 months.

M

Moodyard^_^

Originally posted by old.krane
lol..mayor fuckup with sentence there brightness :p

Yeah i realised it ;) changed now tho :)

Sry for any inconvience(sp?) it may have caused :)

M

Moodyard^_^

Originally posted by optical-
so fucking what. i deleted my char, but i played mid for well over 7 months.

Then close bw account to pwease.

B

brommix

a big CONGRATS to optical for his WHINE THREAD number 100!!!!
in his honour all are invited to a big party at my place :)

A

Asq

Positive post about alb raid?

More action in albland, perhaps less stealthwars in Odin's, no more 5fg+ alb zergs in emain... sounds quite good doesn't it? :D

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by optical-
albs at mjoll at 5am? lolllllllllllllllll

Mids took relics at 9am and you moaned and whined constantly about it you fucking retards.

optical calling others for retards, hilarious :)

T

Tilda

i did a merging jobbie to keep all the threads together :)

but woot at relics :)

T

Tigerius

Honestly Tilda, bleh? :/ We had lots of different threads going with different tones and different issues raised.. well mostly times but anyway.. and now you reduce it to one spammy melting pot where only the loudest whiners are heard.

Not approving.

K

kerberos

1 good thing about you getting relic is farming:) damh yóu fags are getting farmeded:) hav does it feel:)

K

Killgorde

An unbiased and objective view from a happily retired outsider :

Grats to my former foes :clap:

Friday night to Sunday night irrespective of time was always considered open season on RR's - it was the 4am midweek Alb raids when the majority were studying/working that used to piss everyone off. I can't see how anyone can whine about this raid on that basis.

As to Necro's...maybe the Albs will stop bitching about all their other gimped classes and being shite at RvR without the zerg when they have one that is useful and has done them proud - even if it is via an exploit of sorts.

PS: Just pleasantly surprised that most of Albion weren't out pissing away their student grants on cheap cider as is normally the case on Friday nights. I think they deserve a pat on the back for that as well. ;)

/em salutes

/em fucks off back to another time & another galaxy

N

noaim

Originally posted by Trinilim
Ohh I've longed to say this..

What about your defense mate? it was a 12 hour raid. You mids had PLENTY of time to get your keeps back. Did you? Nah, you were lazy.

So what happened? Well, a relic raid that started even BEFORE primetime, lasted THROUGH primetime, ended AFTER primetime with relics.

Sooo, you can blow it out ya arse mate, cause we did the same thing you did to us :D

Only a fucking moron wouldnt see the difference between not trying to retake or trying to but fail. Guess you classes as a moron then, but thats nothing new.

Funny how a tactic that was lame and all that after we did it, all of a sudden is "well executed" and "well planned" and so on, when albs have done it. Ok, just being able to put a necklace on is prolly worth a /clap in albion, but I must say, this is hypocracy at its highest.

But it is nice to attack as an exchange to the defending, just watching your own frontier gets v boring, think this was just good.

G

Garnet

p.s we tried all night to take keeps back but cant, not with a CS about.

/kill twat who invented CS

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by noaim
Only a fucking moron wouldnt see the difference between not trying to retake or trying to but fail. Guess you classes as a moron then, but thats nothing new.

Funny how a tactic that was lame and all that after we did it, all of a sudden is "well executed" and "well planned" and so on, when albs have done it. Ok, just being able to put a necklace on is prolly worth a /clap in albion, but I must say, this is hypocracy at its highest.

But it is nice to attack as an exchange to the defending, just watching your own frontier gets v boring, think this was just good.

shall I direct you to various 'OMFG MIDGARD PWNZ!' threads that were posted after you guys stole the relic?

You guys called taking the relic at 9 am 'well executed' and 'well organized'.

But now you're flaming us for doing the same thing..

And praytell, what hipocracy?

I never called raiding at early morning times bad, in fact, I think it's good. minimal resistance = optimal time to attack.

And care to actually read 99% of the threads? I can name all the mids that said 'congratulations' and etc on one hand.

The rest of you are just whiners :p

S

spankya

Cba to read the whole thread, too much whining etc, but just wanna say gratz to albs :) Saw keeps being taken and being lost etc for hours and u albs persisted and got all 3 relics! Nice work!

Now mids wont hit so damn hard in rvr anymore, and soonish zerkers get nerfed as well. woohoo!! :D

N

noaim

shall I direct you to various 'OMFG MIDGARD PWNZ!' threads that were posted after you guys stole the relic?

I never called raiding at early morning times bad, in fact, I think it's good. minimal resistance = optimal time to attack.

And care to actually read 99% of the threads? I can name all the mids that said 'congratulations' and etc on one hand.

Point me to where I whined please.

Yes, we called em well executed and well organized, cause they were. Albs however called it lame and fuck knows what.

But after Albs done it, it is well done and well executed. Get my point about the hypocracy?

It may not be _you_ that whined, but only the first part of my reply was for you, the rest was more my general thought about things.

S

stunned

You must be really fucked up in da head. Have You no sence of reality at all, eventho this is a game. Maybe we should bump up all the fucking alb whines after Mid took relics at 10.20 cet.

Thers tons of mids just saying grats, compared to the outburst ala Glottis albs a month ago.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Were is Anal2 in this thread?
Only see Optical bitching so far :(
Regards, Glottis

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Killgorde
An unbiased and objective view from a happily retired outsider :

Grats to my former foes :clap:

Friday night to Sunday night irrespective of time was always considered open season on RR's - it was the 4am midweek Alb raids when the majority were studying/working that used to piss everyone off. I can't see how anyone can whine about this raid on that basis.

As to Necro's...maybe the Albs will stop bitching about all their other gimped classes and being shite at RvR without the zerg when they have one that is useful and has done them proud - even if it is via an exploit of sorts.

PS: Just pleasantly surprised that most of Albion weren't out pissing away their student grants on cheap cider as is normally the case on Friday nights. I think they deserve a pat on the back for that as well. ;)

/em salutes

/em fucks off back to another time & another galaxy

A blast from the past - and talking sense too :D

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.chipper
lol at mids told you this would happen :p

Yeah you must be a fortuneteller.

I can forsee that in the future, you will lose Dun Crauchon.

When you do, remember that I told you so.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Were is Anal2 in this thread?
Only see Optical bitching so far :(
Regards, Glottis

you seem to be infatuated with the anus...best see someone about that.
Regards etc...

Users who are viewing this thread