Congratulations albion

L

Lessurl

Sorry, i tried to read this thread but i got bogged down by all the flames, flame baiting, counter-flames and gloating going on in here.

So, i thought i'd just post my congrats albion. To keep at it for 12 hours solid it would have been a shame if you got nothing out of it.

Ok, i'll go now, carry on.

R

raekwon

Hey Trin..we both morons now...naowotshisface really getting insulting now...lost your abc book???

N

NoBrains

Nerf tilda spamm threads spell :m00:

Spent more money in rams last 2 days than in 6last months all togehter :eek2: NERF:sleeping:

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Trinilim
lemme fill you in as you're obviously one of the most ignorant sheep of the zerg, mids took our relics at 5 am in just the same fashion as we did. Took keeps allll day, gave albs plenty of chance to defend, and we lost them.. well, we took keeps allll day and gave you plenty of chance to defend, and you lost them.

get over it, go suck your thumb and cry :p

NO we did NOT! We took them at 11.00 CET, that's very different. We started taking keeps at 20.00 CET and most of us logged at 01.00 CET because no albs came.

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Trinilim
shall I direct you to various 'OMFG MIDGARD PWNZ!' threads that were posted after you guys stole the relic?

Please do.

T

Tigerius

Originally posted by ardamels
most of us logged at 01.00 CET because no albs came.

Then why didn't you attack the relic keep then? 1am, that would been a brave primetime. Instead you went to bed, set your alarms for a time there would be far less Albs to respond, and strike? And yet have to nerve to come back and defend it and whine about ours? :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread