Co-op server poll

K

Keri

Can Anyone Put a Co-op Server Poll On Here?

Subject says it all ... can anyone put a poll on here so GOA can easily see what the level of interest in a co-op server is?

B

BubbleCDR

dont think so.. becaue GAO are so out of date they prolly havnt even discovred there is such a thing as Barryworld! lol j/k

Not sure but i think they should

K

Keri

Wrong! Don't you ever read??? Kemor is a mod here. also, I believe there is a link to this forum on the DAoC EU site.

E

Euthanasia.

just out of interest where's polar bear country?

O

old.Noita

May be a good idea, especially as GOA have asked for community feedback on this subject.

A

Arnor

We have LOTS of polar bears running in the streets up here in northern Norway

N

Nice Guy Eddie!

Smeg

Keep getting

vBulletin Message
The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session.

Well, i would of voted Very Keen anyways :mad:

A

Adelle

Hooray for polls! :clap:

Come on GOA, we really want the PvE server! If you could give us the PvP server, than you can give us this one too.. :)

O

old.0xygen

No we dont.

Well if they make would it wont be english, unless they bother to advertise the game.

Maybe if they actually got some new people from the UK then an english server may be a good idea.

B

Brannor McThife

I want a PvE server. And I hope the Roleplaying guilds from Albion vote for it too. PvE will allow for some really nice RP'ing.

As soon as we get it, I'm off Prydwen. So there's a really good reason for some of you to vote for it.

Vote PvE, Vote Brannor off Prydwen. ;)

-G

T

Tilda

me thinks either give PvE or delete the PvP :D

you cant have one and not the other.

Tilda

K

Keri

Re: Poll - Co-op server

Originally posted by Damini
There you go Keri.

Thank you Damini .. the poll is a nice Christmas prezzie.

:) :clap:

O

old.Kram

Explain this CO-OP business, its just all 3 realms hand in hand, against mobs? ...

O

old.Charonel

why a pve server fgs?! pve is THE most boring part of this game? the idea of having all that pve to reach 50 without the rvr after is mindnumbingly insane, what the hell do you actually GET on this server???????????:eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :uhoh:

E

erl

Originally posted by old.Kram
Explain this CO-OP business, its just all 3 realms hand in hand, against mobs? ...

Yes. Disgusting, isn't it?

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by old.Charonel
why a pve server fgs?! pve is THE most boring part of this game? the idea of having all that pve to reach 50 without the rvr after is mindnumbingly insane, what the hell do you actually GET on this server???????????:eek6: :eek6: :eek6: :uhoh:

Epic armour to wear out against uber mobs of course!!

I don't really so much of a need for it myself. Once a person hits 50, there would be even less to do than on normal RvR/ PvP servers.

The only reason I think people would want this server is because they want to explore all three realms and work with any character without the risk of being attacked and ganked by other players. Fine, but DAMN would that be boring as hell.

S

Svartnos

I LOVE this idea, at least much better then PvP :cool:

A

Aeternus

55% want a pve server? What for?
Just another server to steal people off the already starving prydwen server :(

Xp all day.... what so fun about that?

M

Moody

People, is it so hard to grasp the concept that different people have different ideas?

If you think getting to 50 needs to be over and done with as fast as possible, having fun grouping because you have to, and then go rvr you wil never like a CO-OP server. You won't even understand why others want a CO-OP server

If you dont like rvr that much and your main goal is to explore worlds and raiding dungeons, dont like to be ganked by RR gazilion bloodthirsty gamers, then you will never like PVP, and you will not understand what the big fuss is about when people complain xping is boring.

Different ideas, different needs. You dont want PVP? Stay away. You dont want COOP? Stay away. You want both? Regular servers. It isnt that hard. And stop forcing your own ideas upon others. It creates frustration.

O

old.Charonel

moody who's forcing their ideas on others?? i just dont see any point in this kind of server because the simple fact of it is that the pve in this game isnt much good, i like exploring dungeons etc... too, it's great, but once you've done it a few times it just becomes mob farming :(

this game has a lot of pve, sadly that pve basically consists of pulling the same utterly stupid mobs over and over ad infinitum.

the really sick thing is that there isnt much way to xp and ever get a decent amount of it without just farming, there's no other way to do it in this game, because it's not designed as a pve game, it's designed as an rvr game and because of that the pve just ended up being badly made, and is just something that, quite frankly, you want out of the way.

pve can SOMETIMES be fun, but that's a very small % of the time spend pve :(

and there really aren't THAT many new places to explore, if you were new to the game then maybe, but let's face it, most people here have already been to most places in the game...

N

Novamir

completely pointless waste of time imo. bashing NPCs forever, why not buy an offline game?

S

Sharma

Once PvE get here, IF it does, im not gonna play any of the other servers, i will look forward to being a Valewalker or something like that wandering through lots of places looking for a grouop, not instead of just Lyonesse/Barrows/DF, we will have Malmohus/whatever hib place there is for 40+ :)

O

old.Krusha

ok here it goes again PvE Server Info

And as stated before.. its not about a race to 50 .... and even if you do.. theres all the epic dungeons in SI

Im 100% looking forward to it :) .. will make my current chars very inactive :)

[edit]

Oh and if GOA DO look here dont forget this thread in your considerations :)

[/edit]

S

Sigurd

Everyone wants a PvE server because:

A lot of people, a hell of a lot, were looking forward to PvP - they thought it might rekindle their interest in the game, some even reopened their accounts to play it etc. - then PvP comes, a lot are disappointed when they find it's ruled by the elitist nerds who powerlevel to 50 in days - and now they have this new idea to cling to... yet, as with PvP it will crash and burn. The solution? Stuff both of them and improve the actual game - lower the experience slope and add a lot more monsters of all levels, Albion needs a new 30+ tomb to go with the barrows, midgard needs a 24-30 tomb, hibernia needs a facelift and less bloody mushrooms. Emain needs to confer a RP decrease except in keep raids, and the others a RP bonus, for a while at least. Then we might keep some of our players on the true servers.

Users who are viewing this thread