Co-op server for Europe?

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by Subbiz
no thanks, kill mobs for xp then kill npcs for rp... :m00: :m00: :puke: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :m00: :sleeping: :m00:

exactly

L

Larla

Main reason i'd like a Co-op server is that i'd like to explore Midgard and Albion with a Hibernian character and Vice Versa. And exploring the frontier and frontier dungeons would be great without threat of death, death from other players that is :)

Don't get me wrong i do enjoy RvR (only been in battleground 1 so far and its great) but the option to explore each realm with ANY race/class would be a nice option!

I didnt mean for this to turn into an argument/flame post so im sorry :(

D

decline

No for co-op server!

Yes for home invasion server!

US DAoC players are voting on their next server, and one is called Home Invasion, where border keeps are penetratable, and people can wreak havoc in other's realms!

IMO, that sounds like the coolest server ever, and if that opens on US, I'm running straight there to roll my animist/druid combo. :p

O

old.m0000

yes giv home invasion!!!!!!!!!!

if done properly that idea has UBER potential

but whats the reckoning that they make it a french or german server because "we" already have the pvp server? (laugh)

IMO they should replace the pvp server (which now has like 400 people at peak) with the home invasion server.

L

-Lonewolf-

Total cack u lot are talking about on PvE server it is actually ten times better than the common zerg bullshit that occurs on the RvR servers

I found RvR boring once u hit RR5 or higher

Same shit, different day

PvE server is very very different than you believe why I know because I have a lvl 50 Eldritch on Gaheris and currently lvlling a paladin now

Gr8 fun

But yes I would give a huge thumbs up to a home invasion server

T

Tank Init

well at least parry and shield would work as intended :)

Users who are viewing this thread