PvE Co-Op server

O

old.Cefer

Apologies if this has been asked before, but is there gonna be a European Co-Op server when Shrouded Isles comes out in Feb?

I've played on the one in the U.S. (with SI) and it brings a new edge to the game.... 30 different characters and 6 realms...

again I'm sorry if this is an old subject.. been away from the Euro scene fpr a while

:D

T

Tagetes

I'm sure it has been mentioned before, but a little re-mention can't hurt....

Having also played on the co-op server, I too would like to see a Euro version. Of course GOA will only know we want one if people post about it :)

N

Novamir

6 o_O

but from what has been said about the co-op server so far.. people get to 50 and expect some form of "RvR" rather than just bashing mobs/NPC guards. duh!

S

Sharma

6 realms, 3 normal realms and i guess he counts the expansion zones as realms because after all they are quite big.

P

Piper

My most recent reply from RightNow about whether there will be a coop server or not (note the spelling!)

"Hello,

We are aware of the attraction of a cooperative server and are studying this option. Mainwhile our priority remains Shrouded Isles so nothing will be done before the releasae of Sheouded Isles."

Still, the coop server in the US is a hell of a lot more popular than the PvP ones...

O

old.Krusha

cant wait for the CoOp server... first i was all ooooh PvP, but then i caught wind of the CoOp and THAT was just what i was looking for :). So atm im just waiting for it... it will be a nice distraction from the beggars in Gna ;)

O

old.Zoyster

So mmmm Let Me get this right................

Co-op = no RvR at all right ?

F

Flimgoblin

correct, no RvR, no PvP - only duels if you want that sorta thing.

B

Brannor McThife

And the frontier keeps are taken from, and defended against, NPC hordes. Besides, a lot of people have got bored with the way RvR works nowadays.

-G

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Besides, a lot of people have got bored with the way RvR works nowadays.

-G

Like me... not been to emain in months, and really not sorry at all. Had a lot of fun in HW and other odd places, but mass RvR is soooo dull. Anyway.. this isn't supposed to be another "zergs suck" hijack..

Gifv Co-oP!!1!!1 (pweeese?) I'd certainly go there (other than I've just spent a fortune and a whole shed load of time training up SC on prydwen...). The NPC encounters sound...interesting.. dunno if they'll actually be any fun, but I hear mythic are "working on" improving mob AI to make PvE encouters more interesting and fun.

Users who are viewing this thread