cheaterbitch kklas

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
u dont cheat m8...u just cant bring yourself to fight anyone by yourself...
not cheating just cowardly fighting....u know what i mean m klass..arraudrry solos and is good at it ...u never solo m8 ..or if u do u just stun and run...not best behaviour from a rr 11...

trying to give u a hint klass ( try solo the odd time)

Ur kinda right here - never seen him solo. Kinda sad for FOT3Y, isnt it :) Cant blame for that tho. Seems, that alb nature is way too deep inside u - fight only when outnumber atleast 2:1.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
olol

kklas doesnt matter what u did , u cheat anyway !
like saitoh said : ti malakas !

Slitzzz

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
not cheating just cowardly fighting....u know what i mean m klass..arraudrry solos and is good at it ...u never solo m8 ..or if u do u just stun and run...not best behaviour from a rr 11...

p.s arraudry.... u best be getting jealous seems aoln is puckering his bumhole at moment...

all the best jamie

You are so wrong! He does solo .. Fzing my lvl49 bb of boat yesterday :cheers:

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
jamiesmallicus said:

p.s arraudry.... u best be getting jealous seems aoln is puckering his bumhole at moment...

all the best jamie

If what you mean is champ vs minstrel then what rr has to do with it? Why he sould stay to solo fight a class that has ST? I wouldnt if i was him and i'm sure you do that same if you where the minstrel and he was the champ.
Oh and i never found you solo mr Jamie at least not at OF, the few times we meet you been always duo or with group, so i can claim you never solo too. I duno how you make that "he always solo" name but i neer meet you solo thats it. But i dont play anymore and i dont care.

And for those that blame KKlas for anything. QQ more!!111

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
If what you mean is champ vs minstrel then what rr has to do with it? Why he sould stay to solo fight a class that has ST? I wouldnt if i was him and i'm sure you do that same if you where the minstrel and he was the champ.
Oh and i never found you solo mr Jamie at least not at OF, the few times we meet you been always duo or with group, so i can claim you never solo too. I duno how you make that "he always solo" name but i neer meet you solo thats it. But i dont play anymore and i dont care.

And for those that blame KKlas for anything. QQ more!!111

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool I've got a RR4 champion with ST and I used to get owned all the time by mincers. It's a pulsing stun mate when the pulse drops all he's got to do Insta stun or mezz. ST is good but it aint that good. IP is alot more useful in a 1 vs. 1 fight. KKlas, evita Gamah (i think) they all took me out, Gamah did need to use highest IP or something but still theres my point.

:flame: on

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool I've got a RR4 champion with ST and I used to get owned all the time by mincers. It's a pulsing stun mate when the pulse drops all he's got to do Insta stun or mezz. ST is good but it aint that good. IP is alot more useful in a 1 vs. 1 fight. KKlas, evita Gamah (i think) they all took me out, Gamah did need to use highest IP or something but still theres my point.

Actually no, ST is that good. It resets stun immunity timers, so you can stun soeone (slam/annihilation depending on spec) use ST, then stun them again.. You will probably get them in 2 ticks of the ST stun even if they run out right away. That means you now have stunned them for a total of 24 seconds.. if you can't beat someone with 24 seconds of extra damage IP sure as heck won't help you.. even if they purge you have 16-17 seconds (depends how quickly they purge) of stun.

Just because you can't use something fully to your advantage, doesn't mean it sucks. ><

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
willowywicca said:
Actually no, ST is that good. It resets stun immunity timers, so you can stun soeone (slam/annihilation depending on spec) use ST, then stun them again.. You will probably get them in 2 ticks of the ST stun even if they run out right away. That means you now have stunned them for a total of 24 seconds.. if you can't beat someone with 24 seconds of extra damage IP sure as heck won't help you.. even if they purge you have 16-17 seconds (depends how quickly they purge) of stun.

Just because you can't use something fully to your advantage, doesn't mean it sucks. ><

Mr leet has spoken :m00:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
willowywicca said:
Actually no, ST is that good. It resets stun immunity timers, so you can stun soeone (slam/annihilation depending on spec) use ST, then stun them again.

Had no idea, ta for that :D

Wonder if it resets it with each pulse, if so kinda OTT.

Mael, 50th ment.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Maeloch said:
Had no idea, ta for that :D

Wonder if it resets it with each pulse, if so kinda OTT.

Mael, 50th ment.

Bah nerf edit timer on my post :p

Yes, afaik it does reset it every tick, so you could continually stun between the ticks too for completely insane stun duration.. except it's pretty hard to time it (the animation comes after the ticks not at the same time, or so it appears to me) and you'd probably end up doing nothing other than stunning them rather than having time to do any dmg ^^

Tho for mids who could have a healer spamming ae stun over ST.. erk >< can wave goodbye to the enemy group then :(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
willowywicca said:
Tho for mids who could have a healer spamming ae stun over ST.. erk >< can wave goodbye to the enemy group then :(

Was thinking same. Good job hardly any thanes about, tho' even a leirvik thane can afford ST2 so will prolly see this sooner or later.

Yeah 25% spell duration on template now so stun duration very close to the full 9s anyway on non-resist buffed enemies. Will have a go stacking it tonight!

Mael, 50th ment.

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
Vermillon said:
I meet jami 3 times solo in one day about week after NF release ( was solo myself ), won 1st (some ranger added, thanx for Caestar ( sp?) for not adding and just watching ) and 3d fight. In second i was slow - figured 2 late about ST and got sooo pwned :p
What i wanna say is: if u have some skills and use ur tools u can win over ST user even thatkind of gimped class like skald is.

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:

I stand corrected, but I would like to see someone ST then on first pulse style then slam then second pulse style then slam etc etc and use it to it's fully advantage. That is hoping your slam lands and the mincer isn't spamming the insta stun button during the pulse waiting for it to end, so the second the pulse ends your stunned. As I see it a insta stun goes off before slam

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
I stand corrected, but I would like to see someone ST then on first pulse style then slam then second pulse style then slam etc etc and use it to it's fully advantage. That is hoping your slam lands and the mincer isn't spamming the insta stun button during the pulse waiting for it to end, so the second the pulse ends your stunned. As I see it a insta stun goes off before slam

Not if you for example move behind them during the stun tick.. There's a 1 sec delay after /face to you before he can insta you cos he'll still get not in view msg for a while, which is time enough for slam to land.. barely

But really, you're acting like mincer insta stun is enough for him to completely pwn you.. it lasts what.. 5 seconds? and if he casts it during ST he's unlikely to manage to mezz you since ST will stop him before he finishes casting (possible ofc that he moves out of ST at the same time if he's smart and doesn't try it after the first tick he gets stunned in but after the 2nd, but depending how you move you can make it near impossible for him to mezz you while stun is up).. if he gets caught in another tick of ST you and he will be unstunned at about the same time, meaning he gains little to nothing from his stun..

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
I must just be shit at playing the game then as everytime i come up against a solo mincer they own me or just IP / FZ and win. :)

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
ian_heaps said:
I must just be shit at playing the game then as everytime i come up against a solo mincer they own me or just IP / FZ and win. :)

Well you're just rr4, I'd imagine the mincers who beat you are higher RR (since IP isn't cheap to get to a decent level).. get more experience under your belt and you'll be fine I'm sure :)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Use SoS between Stun pulses and run outta there. Easy.

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:

all the best jamie

I actually saw K solo at Arvakr last night, in doggy mode. Stealthed past me, and then headed off towards Jamtland... shame mincers dont got MoS :D

K is ok in my book, dont think he cheats, not that I've seen. Pisses me off with GS javs like :) but I use them too so can't QQ to loud. :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bibi said:
Ur kinda right here - never seen him solo. Kinda sad for FOT3Y, isnt it :) Cant blame for that tho. Seems, that alb nature is way too deep inside u - fight only when outnumber atleast 2:1.
There we go again, all albs zerg QQ ~~
You're such a retard bibi -.-

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
ian_heaps said:

Or your champ sucks :(

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Or your champ sucks :(

Yeah looks like my rr4 champ sucks against rr10 mincers.

And to be honest my point for writing what I did was because Vermillion said that basically realm rank doesn't matter when a mincer fights a champion with ST the champion is gonna win. Which by the look of it your agreeing with, as evita kklas and Gamah (not sure about gamah) are all high ranking rr :)

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:

all the best jamie

aye , yesterday it just happened that me and kklas found u with a bard and an ns(i think) trio. 1+1+1=/ 1
MR SOLOER

Brite

Banned
saitoh said:
aye , yesterday it just happened that me and kklas found u with a bard and an ns(i think) trio. 1+1+1=/ 1
MR SOLOER

just beacuse he solos sometimes doesnt mean he solo 24/7, acting like hes not allowed to group ? go roll another fotm prick

Jaime gets respect from going unbuffed and always sticking by his charecter and always trying and never giving up, unlike people who give up and roll fotms for easy mode, not naming any names

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Brite said:
just beacuse he solos sometimes doesnt mean he solo 24/7, acting like hes not allowed to group ? go roll another fotm prick

Jaime gets respect from going unbuffed and always sticking by his charecter and always trying and never giving up, unlike people who give up and roll fotms for easy mode, not naming any names

said the bd , :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: go wank off to relax a bit m8

Vermillon

One of Freddy's beloved
Brite said:

Just for your info, Saitoh started his sorc log before your stupid class existed. Before SI came, when sorc were rare thing and there been only few playing one. I was considering people that played sorc those time mentaly ills, because of the many disadvantages their class had then. Exactly the oposite of fotm in any form.
Mr.BD the game didnt started when insta life tap classes got impemented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom