cheaterbitch kklas

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
Jaime gets respect from going unbuffed and always sticking by his charecter and always trying and never giving up, unlike people who give up and roll fotms for easy mode, not naming any names

You must mean me :(

I'm sorry! I gave up on my champ cos I'm weak willed :< I know I suck :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
saitoh said:
aye , yesterday it just happened that me and kklas found u with a bard and an ns(i think) trio. 1+1+1=/ 1
MR SOLOER
You count for 3 aswell saitoh :(

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
just beacuse he solos sometimes doesnt mean he solo 24/7, acting like hes not allowed to group ? go roll another fotm prick

Jaime gets respect from going unbuffed and always sticking by his charecter and always trying and never giving up, unlike people who give up and roll fotms for easy mode, not naming any names
He was buffed whenever I ran into him -.-
And I guess bd ain't easymode, you rolled one for the challenge? -.-

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Vermillon said:
Just for your info, Saitoh started his sorc log before your stupid class existed. Before SI came, when sorc were rare thing and there been only few playing one. I was considering people that played sorc those time mentaly ills, because of the many disadvantages their class had then. Exactly the oposite of fotm in any form.
Mr.BD the game didnt started when insta life tap classes got impemented.
Surely sorcs weren't worse than mercs back then? :<

Kklas

Fledgling Freddie
jamiesmallicus said:
u dont cheat m8...u just cant bring yourself to fight anyone by yourself...
not cheating just cowardly fighting....u know what i mean m klass..arraudrry solos and is good at it ...u never solo m8 ..or if u do u just stun and run...not best behaviour from a rr 11...
trying to give u a hint klass ( try solo the odd time)

Well.. yesterday i was solo for at least 5 hours till GG started and i got a whine thread. Next time i see you i'll fight you 1vs1, and then whoever looses will come here and make a post with topic : i got pwned! ... ok ? :D

Brite said:

Unbuffed ? sure sure, like when? When his bot lds ?
And who didnt stick with his character again? Name one plz!

Bibi said:
Ur kinda right here - never seen him solo. Kinda sad for FOT3Y, isnt it :) Cant blame for that tho. Seems, that alb nature is way too deep inside u - fight only when outnumber atleast 2:1.

I'm happy not sad and i blame you

P.s. What did i do again? :p

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont know if Klass is cheating, but i know that i was agenst him yesterday at Beno brige with my rr4l7 SB <Painlezz> and killed him. thought i only had 7% life back he actuly should have killed me because of his high rr and with all those overpowerd Mins stuff they have. And the fight was 100% Solo only thing i got in as is good was a PA and not CD. he had aboute 87-90% life back then. i dont think he was cheating there, if he was it's wasent any good cheat because he died, and he soloed alot yesterday aswell, the time we ran from Avrak to dock he kileld me 1 time and attempt attack was 2 times, did see few spams from other he killed also 100% solo. (Givf some info aboute to post a image here) :p

nikolas

Fledgling Freddie
leiflalleglad said:
how come a high rr using cheat,kklas go play whit your pet instead of cheating u son of a motherless goat .

I dont care what anyone says... Kklas cheated and stole my goat and I want it back or i'm reporting him to Goa... the bad invisible goat stealing mofo! Eehh

goat10.jpg

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Silverbirch said:
Bah, gonna have to get a big 'I'm a ranger' badge or sumthing :worthy:

holding 2 weaps kinda confused me ;( sorry

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Get pwned by Alb soloer = Cheater,haxzor, grouped with DI bot etc etc.
Get pwned by Alb group = Zerg zerg zerg

Just outta curiosity, what exactly do you wanna fight to be happy? a 1/2 group of unbuffed earth wizzies wearing /level gear? Ofc if they killed you with their OP!!! Gtaoe :p they'd be a zerg too.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
every time i have met jamie hes fully buffed, he might used to have run unbuffed in the old days but not anymore, he frequently does trios+ and never runs unbuffed, not that i blame him, but everyone is still under the impression that he does~

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Elitestoner said:
[...] everyone is still under the impression that he does~
Contrary to popular belief, ending your posts with "~" does not make you seem cool. Sorry.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Contrary to popular belief, ending your posts with "~" does not make you seem cool. Sorry.
And *surprise surprise* a post like that does not get you any new e-friends. Retard -.-

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
every time i have met jamie hes fully buffed, he might used to have run unbuffed in the old days but not anymore, he frequently does trios+ and never runs unbuffed, not that i blame him, but everyone is still under the impression that he does~

I saw him unbuffed a few days ago, but that's the only time in a long time, and it was pretty early in the morning, so the people he gets buffs from probably wasn't up yet..

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Elitestoner said:

Nah he frequently asks me for buffs; as does Aran for example.

I think they came to the conclusion buffed you are better competition then unbuffed - which is obviously true :O.

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
hi m8s

hello all
have said in previous posts that u have that u might of read that i use buffs when available these days..i do not pretend to run unbuffed anymore...if u cant beat em join em..
think brite probably missed my replies to a couple of recent threads..
as for grouping yes i do now and again but majority of time i solo...

all the best jamie :cheers:

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:

It works for me. Sorry~

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
kklas is fluffy
but needs to solo more :(

need more challenging mincers solo

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:

wow nice one m8, truly pwned me there. -_-

i end up putting it there because of habit, from talking to people who always use it.

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

I never ever type ~, but...

chill the fuck out, if you're already bothered by that you have to be a extremely frustrated person, quit reading these boards, it's getting unhealthy.

by the way, always using capital letters and interpunction doesn't make you look more intelligent.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Xeanor said:
chill the fuck out
Heh, sure, take your own advice. ;)
Xeanor said:
by the way, always using capital letters and interpunction doesn't make you look more intelligent.
Ah, so you too had to gripe at this? I don't even know why people bother. I write like I always write, end of story.

Now go cool off. ;)

Mad

Fledgling Freddie
Nice thread, helps pass the afternoon at work :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom