Well Played Arauddry and Kklas...

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Very well played against us just now, I was very impressed with your ability to act as a team, not just high RR and minstrel overpowerdeness there but you played very good...

Really enjoyed that fight even tho we lost, extremely well teamplay..

/bow

Next time we will get you ;)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
SoulFly said:
pming.jpg

Tbh :m00:

Alachbar

Fledgling Freddie
Well...better to write a happy and cheerful post then crying as a madman as fast as somone writes something you dont like.

/hug

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Alachbar said:
Well...better to write a happy and cheerful post then crying as a madman as fast as somone writes something you dont like.

/hug

can't expect more from a monkeh though.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Alachbar said:

better to write happy and cheerful post then crying as a madman about a crying madman as fast as he writes something you dont like

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
better to write happy and cheerful post then crying as a madman about a crying madman as fast as he writes something you dont like

You lost me there :(

Alachbar

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:

Well that is true hahaha. To bad that the positive posts get more shit then the negative tho.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Alachbar said:
Well that is true hahaha. To bad that the positive posts get more shit then the negative tho.

that is because the positive posts arent funny and most negative are!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
that pm picture was fun (the first 12 times)

:drink: in enjoying play, even if you loose

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
you mean you actually need to play good as an infil + mincer ?

oh, thats new.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
you mean you actually need to play good as an infil + mincer ?

oh, thats new.

Says the person that scores a 75% "overpowerdnessrating" of classes in his sig

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Actually we had them outnumbered pretty well in that fight and they turned it around and won in a very nice way, the guys I played with very much agreed.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Dumle said:
Actually we had them outnumbered pretty well in that fight and they turned it around and won in a very nice way, the guys I played with very much agreed.

but dumle why didn't you use aoe mez, single insta stun, ablative, 2.5 spec points, chain to win dumle?

or sos to run off? :D

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Damon_D said:
Only if they taking on a fg......

Well we wasnt an fg but we were 5 ppl and still think that they did a very good job :)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
inqy said:
but dumle why didn't you use aoe mez, single insta stun, ablative, 2.5 spec points, chain to win dumle?

:( I tried, hehe

klavrynd

Fledgling Freddie
i'm waiting until someone tells me the poster was sarcastic ?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
i don't think he is :(

Inqy i sence some Hostility (i remember ganking your SB in thid :p he beat mine to 50)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
No Im not being sarcastic actually, I am no big fan of the minstrel, I am however not beyond being impressed with how able the class is in the right hands and in the right company.
I havent seen 5 ppl being dispatched so fast and efficiently by any 2 other characters before. Shows how mean a Minstrel/ Infil duo really can be in the right hands.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Dumle said:
I havent seen 5 ppl being dispatched so fast and efficiently by any 2 other characters before.

u should watch skiz and orenthal then :)

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah those guys are mean as well, DrFrau "babycroc" Svindruvan Ive seen in action a couple of times, hes really one of the best casterplayers Ive seen.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
inqy said:

or.. since you are mids, why didnt you use insta aoe mezz, aoe stunn, pbaoe caster with pets to kill 2 albs? :twak:

lets face it.. any1 that kills 5 persons, in a duo plays theyr chae well, and is "skilled" in that type of playing.

if 2 mids beat 5 albs, i would think they play well (Healer+SM an exeption.. insta mezz+aoe stun+pbaoe aint hard)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom